Ade's Plot
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Ade's Plot Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Ade's Plot

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ade's Plot Empty Ade's Plot

Post by Shay Kendall Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:28 am

SHAY ADRIANA KENDALL

Ade's Plot Tumblr_m92nte3A1H1qdlnzko1_1280

"Karma, ahhh. We sow what we reap... We reap what we sow! We reap what we sow. The law of cause and effect. And we are all under this law."

FRIENDS*
Ade's Plot Tumblr_m7ru8kZvmt1r4goewo1_100
THEODORA "TEDDY" CREWE*
Teddy and Shay must know each other as they are the same year. Teddy sees
some used to Shay as people trust Shay with their secrets, and Teddy
wants them. Teddy has difficulty getting along with non-Ravenclaws,
however, and any girl comfortable with boys annoys Teddy, as she is very
awkward around guys. At times, Teddy and Shay appear to get along, but
they are fake friends at best.

Ade's Plot 100
CECILIE EMILIA MONTEZ*
CeCe is Shy's house- and classmate. They are good friends, though they haven´t spent much time together, they are ready to be there for each other.

Ade's Plot Edeban11
SOOJUNG EDEVANE*
To be quite honest, Shay is the only person Soojung trusts. She has not
yet lmastered the trust-others trait. Even if Shay is few years younger,
they are still good and great friends. They get along just fine. Shay
is one of the only persons that knows about Soojung's past. They maybe
aren't the best friends, but they are good and close ones.

*FAMILY

ENEMIES*

*LOVE

OTHER*
Ade's Plot 6380363
MILO DORSEY D'EATH*
Milo is one of Shay's teachers, as well as a sub.
*Apply here
Code:
[img]icon[/img]
[size=9][color=black]CHARACTER NAME[/color][/size][color:fbf4=red/blue/green/yellow/orange][size=18]*[/size]
[i]description[/i]

Last edited by Shay Kendall on Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:08 pm; edited 6 times in total
Shay Kendall
Shay Kendall
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 79

Back to top Go down

Ade's Plot Empty Re: Ade's Plot

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:40 pm

Ade's Plot 6380363
MILO DORSEY D'EATH*
Milo is one of Shay's teachers, as well as a sub.

Code:
[img]http://l-userpic.livejournal.com/110266312/6380363[/img]
[size=9][color=black]MILO DORSEY D'EATH[/color][/size][color=orange][size=18]*[/size][/color]
[i]Milo is one of Shay's teachers, as well as a sub.[/i]

I don't know how she feels about him, so feel free to put she loves or hates him as a teacher. XD

Ade's Plot Tumblr_m7ru8kZvmt1r4goewo1_100
THEODORA "TEDDY" CREWE*
Teddy and Shay must know each other as they are the same year. Teddy sees some used to Shay as people trust Shay with their secrets, and Teddy wants them. Teddy has difficulty getting along with non-Ravenclaws, however, and any girl comfortable with boys annoys Teddy, as she is very awkward around guys. At times, Teddy and Shay appear to get along, but they are fake friends at best.

Code:
[img]http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7ru8kZvmt1r4goewo1_100.jpg[/img]
[size=9][color=black]THEODORA "TEDDY" CREWE[/color][/size][color=blue][size=18]*[/size][/color]
[i]Teddy and Shay must know each other as they are the same year. Teddy sees some used to Shay as people trust Shay with their secrets, and Teddy wants them. Teddy has difficulty getting along with non-Ravenclaws, however, and any girl comfortable with boys annoys Teddy, as she is very awkward around guys. At times, Teddy and Shay appear to get along, but they are fake friends at best.[/i]

And we could start a thread for Teddy and Shay if you want, or just play with that dynamic in classes.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Shay Kendall Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:10 am

Added both.
Shay Kendall
Shay Kendall
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilie Montez Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:53 am

Ade's Plot 100
CECILIE EMILIA MONTEZ]*
CeCe is Shy's house- and classmate. They are good friends, though they haven´t spent much time together, they are ready to be there for each other.

Code:
[img]http://i2.listal.com/image/3327030/100.jpg[/img]
[size=9][color=black]CECILIE EMILIA MONTEZ[/color]][/size][color=red][size=18]*[/size][/color]
[i]CeCe is Shy's house- and classmate. They are good friends, though they haven´t spent much time together, they are ready to be there for each other.[/i]
Cecilie Montez
Cecilie Montez
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 334

Back to top Go down

Post by Shay Kendall Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:51 pm

Added. Smile
Shay Kendall
Shay Kendall
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Soojung Edevane Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:03 pm

Ade's Plot Edeban11
SOOJUNG EDEVANE*
To be quite honest, Shay is the only person Soojung trusts. She has not yet lmastered the trust-others trait. Even if Shay is few years younger, they are still good and great friends. They get along just fine. Shay is one of the only persons that knows about Soojung's past. They maybe aren't the best friends, but they are good and close ones.

Code:
[img]http://i32.servimg.com/u/f32/17/82/82/28/edeban11.jpg[/img]
[size=9][color=black]SOOJUNG EDEVANE[/color][/size][color=blue][size=18]*[/size][/color]
[i]To be quite honest, Shay is the only person Soojung trusts. She has not yet lmastered the trust-others trait. Even if Shay is few years younger, they are still good and great friends. They get along just fine. Shay is one of the only persons that knows about Soojung's past. They maybe aren't the best friends, but they are good and close ones.[/i]
Soojung Edevane
Soojung Edevane
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by Shay Kendall Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:08 pm

Added.
Shay Kendall
Shay Kendall
Fourth Year Gryffindor