Hey there, stranger
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Hey there, stranger Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Hey there, stranger

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hey there, stranger Empty Hey there, stranger

Post by Darien de Ramiére Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:23 am

Darien hadn't been to Hogsmeade for a long time, so he had decided to visit Three Broomsticks. He quite liked that place. "A green tea and apple salad, please," he ordered himself and when he got his things, he went to an empty table near the windows. Almost all tables were full, it was midday, too. Darien took his jacket off and then started eating.

Darien de Ramiére
Darien de Ramiére
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 601
Special Abilities : Parseltongue, Legilimency

Back to top Go down

Hey there, stranger Empty Re: Hey there, stranger

Post by Milo Dorsey D'eath Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:26 am

Milo strolled into the Three Broomsticks, appetite a-brewing. He had spotted some young man eating a delicious looking salad that had roused his appetite and he took it upon himself to figure out what the meal was and then order it for himself. Without shame, he swung into the joint and strolled up the aisle.

Milo walked between the chairs and tables, amiable in his swaggering walk towards the stranger with the good-looking salad. He reached the younger man and leaned over to look at him. "Howdy!" he said, cheerful in his countenance and voice. "Sounds weird, I'm sure, but what sort of salad is that?"
Milo Dorsey D'eath

Number of posts : 177

Back to top Go down

Post by Darien de Ramiére Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:23 am

Darien looked up, when someone approached his table and even started talking to him. "Hi," he said. "Um, it's apple salad. Everyone asks.." It was kinda weird already, yeah. This man wasn't the first person, who had asked him, that what kind of salad that was. Guess it looked good. Well, it was good, too.
Darien de Ramiére
Darien de Ramiére
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Milo Dorsey D'eath Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:15 am

The younger man answered mildly and Milo noticed something familiar about him, something about his clothes struck him as familiar. He had seen that jacket somewhere, but he could not, for the life of him, recall where he could have seen this strange younger man's jacket.

He realized an answer was required, so he smiled, saying in his good natured manner, "It looks right amazing- see, I had this pineapple and cherry salad while I was travelling. Think it was in America, Maine I believe. Ever since, every time I see any sort of fruit salad, I go bonkers and have to try it. Is it any good?"
Milo Dorsey D'eath

Back to top Go down

Post by Darien de Ramiére Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:19 am

Darien smiled, as he listened to the stranger. "Yeah, it's really goo. I wouldn't eat it, if it wasn't," he said, still smiling. He was in good mood. Really in good mood, it wasn't an act, like all the year before. "Are you alone here? If yes, I'd ask you to join me," he said then, slightly cocking his head. "It's just that you have traveled a lot, at least that's what I understand, and I love other countries and I think we'd have a lot to talk about," he explained. "But if you're with someone, that's okay."
Darien de Ramiére
Darien de Ramiére
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Milo Dorsey D'eath Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:37 am

"No, that's fine!" Milo said, shaking his weird suspicions of familiarity with the man, glad to have secured some company for the time being. Perhaps the rest of the afternoon could be chatted away, saving Milo some serious boredom. "I am all on my own." He made a fake sniffle, before pretending to steel himself. "Hang on."

He turned, flagging down a waiter. "Oi!" One wheeled around. "An apple salad and- what time is it? Eleven. Very well- a Firewhiskey!" A nearby woman snickered and he sent the woman a wink. She giggled and he sat, feeling a little proud. "Oh, dear, it seems I've caught her eye. What an interesting turn of circumstances!" he grinned widely at the stranger before holding out a hand. "The name is Milo."
Milo Dorsey D'eath

Back to top Go down

Post by Darien de Ramiére Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:11 am

Darien looked, as the man ordered himself an apple salad and a Firewhiskey. Weird time for that, but Darien wasn't here to judge. "Oh, Milo, is it?" Darien looked at the man with curiosity but then held out his hand, too, to shake Milo's for greeting. "I'm Darien," he said, with a smile. That's why Milo seemed quite familiar. He had some similarities with Lucifer. And here they met, though Lucifer had hoped that they won't. Darien though did want to meet him.
Darien de Ramiére
Darien de Ramiére
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Milo Dorsey D'eath Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:26 am

The man introduced himself, finally revealing his name and allowing all of the pieces to fall together in his mind. The jacket had been residing at Lucifer's apartment when Milo had visited his silly little cousin. Milo slammed his hands down and then clapped them together. "Darien!"

People were staring, as they usually seemed to whenever Milo decided to grace the public with his presence. "You're Darien! I'm Lucy's cousins! Nice to meet you!"
Milo Dorsey D'eath

Back to top Go down

Post by Darien de Ramiére Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:34 am

Darien started laughing, when Milo enthusiastically understood, who Darien was. "Yeah, he told me about you. It's nice to meet you, too," Darien said, still smiling. Milo seemed like fun. His and Lucifer's personalities were so different, at least for now. Though Lucifer had told him that Milo wasn't a Death Eater, so they must be really different. "Never thought I'd really meet you, though." Oh Lucifer will be pissed... maybe.
Darien de Ramiére
Darien de Ramiére
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Milo Dorsey D'eath Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:17 am

Milo reached forward, seizing the man's hand and pumping it enthusiastically. "No, really. Thrilled! I'm very involved with my family, it's nice to meet anyone connected them." He only released the poor soul when the waiter brought Milo's meal, and he turned his attention to the food and drink before him.

He tried the apple salad and was almost instantaneously pleased by its reception into his digestive system. He looked up at Darien," Good tip." He swallowed the food and began. "So. What are your intentions with my cousin?"
Milo Dorsey D'eath

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top