Get in the Game
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Get in the Game Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Get in the Game

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Get in the Game Empty Get in the Game

Post by Zada Forbes D'Eath Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:33 am

There was a certain amount of underdressing that one had to do in going to Hogsmeade. She chose skinny jeans, black boots, an understated dark green shirt and a tan jacket over it. Well, if one was going to the village, after all, one needed to look like the peasants. Or thereabouts.

She despised the Hogs Head. It was dirty. The 3 Broomsticks was marginally better, but she didn't want to be necessarily seen with her young charge, so she chose the more remote location, and a more remote part of it.

She had brought a bouquet and had left the flowers on some of the more remote stones and then wanted to one of the back benches where she sat alone, as if looking remorseful. An emotion that was foreign to her.

She had a plan. An agenda for him. She just needed to lay it out for him. And she had no doubt. She would come..

Zada Forbes D'Eath
Zada Forbes D'Eath
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 114
Special Abilities : Alchemist, Unforgiveables

Back to top Go down

Get in the Game Empty Re: Get in the Game

Post by Alex Star Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:03 am

He was taking a field day to head to Hogsmeade, since it was a time to tend to his roses. Heading to the Garden of Solace, wearing a cloak around him, as he expected a thunderstorm to occur later. He was wearing average clothe, a blue t-shirt and black Jeans to match any shirt he choose, his hair being pulled back into a ponytail. Finding his rose patch, he didn't expect much to happen today. Looking at a White rose in his patch, as it was a rare piece.

Getting his pair of clippers, cutting the bottom of the stem and thorns off. He picked it up, and ran his fingers through the bud of the flower. His gaze came upon someone in the distance in very average clothing, when he took a better look at her. He was surprised that his Mentor was here, she sat on a bench with a remorseful look on her face, it was very different from when he first met her.

He walked over to Zada on her bench, keeping to herself as he smirked at her. " Well I thought you would die if you wore anything that wasn't a designer brand, guess I was wrong. But you still look very Beautiful even in Commoners clothing, but the question is what brings you to this lifeless place " He extended the white rose in his hand for her to take from him, as a way of saying hello again.
Alex Star
Alex Star
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 326
Special Abilities : Chlorokenisis

Back to top Go down

Post by Zada Forbes D'Eath Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:34 am

Zada heard Alex's voice and she stood and looked at him. "These are designer, just not so much my style. But when one wants to blend, compromises have to be made. Anyway, I came here to find you. Its the first weekend of the school year, and I had a feeling you'd be coming to Hogsmeade. And where does a potions student go? If he's worth his salt, he comes, at some point or another, to a garden.

"I do have a bit of a time looking miserable and mournful though. Most of the people they're lauding here died of biting off more than they could chew." She remembered the battle. She remembered Grindelwald turning her loose to strike. And he had wanted her to strike hard. And she did. She had made mayhem and waged war until the time had been right for Grindelwald to assert himself as the new head of Hogwarts. It had been a well planned, worthwhile mission.

"However, thats not why I'm here. If you're going to be useful, then I prefer you start now. I will expect you to do well in your classes. And I do expect you to fully keep your eyes open on those little Gryffindors. I don't believe there is much of a secret to the fact that the so called 'secret' Order. And as I recall, there was a straggling band of wannabes that tried to assert themselves around the castle last year. I expect you to be eyes and ears. Be low key, friendly if you can, and very studious.

"As you know, adults are a bit limited on their access to the castle. And they will especially be more limited with Kingsley Shacklebolt back as headmaster. His reputation preceeds him. Watch your step in his midst. He is quite formidible.Do nothing to raise his suspicions of you. It won't be an easy balance to get your classmates to trust you and like you while you stay out of his eye. Do you think you know how to manage it?"
Zada Forbes D'Eath
Zada Forbes D'Eath
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Star Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:30 am

Alex looked at his Mentor as she seemed to have big goals for him, but he wouldn't want to fail her. Her reasoning was very true and fair, for why he was here but he was growing Roses her. His potion skills were very formidable, but nowhere compared to Zada's at all. Looking around to make sure that no one was around to hear there little chat, because then things would get harder for them.

He stayed silent as she spoke of the war that had engulfed the wizarding world. He had lose his Father to that blasted war, dieing in his wife arms. It was the first time, he saw death but it was his own father. It was very Dramatic mess for him, and he had cried because he was so young and cared for his father. He didn't even understood his purpose for joining the Death Eaters in the first place, but Zada had shined some light on him about the purpose of there cause.

Leading him to become her pupil, and do whatever she told him. Now she was speaking of the plan, and what he must do in this school year. So like a eager beaver, he nodded at her request to do well and make lots of friends. But he smirked evilly at his plans to get this done, but something was troubling him greatly.

" Of course Miss Zada, I will get down to work on this task you given me. Now for some good new, I am this years, Headboy so I have access to all the houses. But I think Kingsley is keeping a watch on me, I should meet with him later. I have to work to gain the trust of the Gryffindors, but maybe I can enter there Secret club. Currently I am enforcing the rules at Hogwarts, to be a goody two shoes, but I need to do more. Any idea's how to get into there little club and anything you can teach me to help with my mission? "

Alex Star
Alex Star
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zada Forbes D'Eath Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:03 pm

"You best bet with Shacklebolt is to fly under the proverbial radar with him, and that won't be easy as Headboy. My suggestion is that you not even have it in your mind that you could possibly play him. Be straight with him as much as you can but you can also be straight and limit what you tell him. Be very very careful. Headboy puts you in a precarious position. You can either be tremendously successful, or he'll find you out and you'll be as done as last weeks news.

"You must focus on the reason Slytherins are seen as being less threatening as Slytherins. The practice of the dark arts will put you on opposing sides with your celebrated headmaster. I have not one single doubt about that. He is a former Gryffindor in the highest form of the term. You will be polar opposites if he finds your true nature. And he will be wary. He has seen murderous Slytherin potions students before. Remember your history. He has seen the rise and fall of Tom Riddle.

"You must focus your mind on being a Slytherin because you believe in time honored traditions of wizardry and magic. You must work to earn his respect. That must be your first focus and your primary plan. He must accept that you can be of use to him.

"The second focus is your classmates. You must not be seen as the sort of head Boy that will spy on them and relay everything he knows to the Headmaster. That would be extraordinarily bad. You must try to be a liason. Someone who tries to resolve their differences and solves the problems. Makes everyone's lives easier. After all, thats what magic does, doesn't it? In an ideal situation, magic makes our lives easier than muggles have it. That might mean you need to leave all the dark arts business in your back pocket for now. You can practice that on weekends and on your breaks with me.

"Let me ask, did you get a part time job for the weekends? If not, then we need to use that as a way to get you off school grounds on the weekends to practice your skills. I will need to see what I can arrange."
Zada Forbes D'Eath
Zada Forbes D'Eath
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Star Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:37 pm

Alex had not spoken once as Zada relayed her plans for him, a way to be seen, but not know as a threat. She was right everything she said, he not think that he is more cunning then anyone. Keeping himself one step behind his the other pieces to seem less threatening, and not use any sort of Dark Magic. Even being civil to students that hated his guts would be issue for him, since he always found some new person that just wants to fight him.

As for Kingsley, it seems that he is like the king on the chest board, as he was only a knight that was jumping over his own pieces. He needed to stay out of there suspicions, and even get top in his class, even if those Ravenclaws got in his way, it was quite interesting challenge for him. He was up to the task, if he was able to fight a werewolf with only a knife then a school of people, looking to him to screw up was little less of a challenge.

Now just being the nice guy that let people slide was going to be hard, but needed to be done. He really wanted the Gryffindors to lose house points, but he had to look good in the public at any cost. Now she spoke of his training with her, and how he had not gone a Weekend job yet, which he needed to look for now. So that he could train with her, without people looking over his shoulder for leaving the Castle every weekend.

" I will have to apply for a job now, if it is to train me. But I don't know where to look for a job, I suppose here at Hogsmeade would be suitable for me. But I would need a way to get to you for our training of my skills, I suppose like you said you will arrange something " Thinking that to be the best choice, but something reminded him of a bigger problem, he had within his own house.

Now the only issue left is the Dark Followers, I am in it to keep a eye over the group and try to make it raise. The only problem is that Liesl Dolohov, the current leader of the group. She seems to think of me as a idiot, and a pawn in her own game, but I am only trying to see how she reacts. She expects that everyone will follow her just because of her name, or Rank since she is the Head girl this year, but I don't see it that way. And the rest of the followers are just doing there own thing, and no order is established, I would try to do something but that would only end up with us having a duel, or everyone attacking me. What do you recommend, I do for this issue? Follow that disrespect women? "
Alex Star
Alex Star
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum