Taking the next step.
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Taking the next step. Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Taking the next step.

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Taking the next step. Empty Taking the next step.

Post by Lucifer D'Eath Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:00 pm

Lucifer decided on the short walk to him house. He was a bit antsy. He sort of wanted to go slow with Darien. But, they had already decided on going to his apartment. He looked at Darien, who was still holding his hand, and smiled.

Once they arrived at his apartment, he let go of Darien's hand and pulled his keys out his pocket. He opened the door and walked in and turned around towards Darien. "Well, this is my house. Do you want anything to drink? Tea?" He asked.

Right at that moment an owl squawked. "Oh, that's Adler, don't mind her." He looked at Adler and then back to Darien. "Well?"
Lucifer D'Eath
Lucifer D'Eath
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 188

Back to top Go down

Taking the next step. Empty Re: Taking the next step.

Post by Darien de Ramiére Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:09 pm

Darien didn't mind holding Lucifer's hand. It felt kinda right. Well. At least it didn't feel wrong, and it was the first time he let someone so close to him after his Master left.

When they arrived to Lucifer's place, Dar looked around with interest. "It's a nice place," he said. And got scared for a second, when he heard a squawk. "Oh.. that's okay.." Dar took a deep breath in.

"Tea would be nice," he said then, smiling to Lucifer. He liked tea.
Darien de Ramiére
Darien de Ramiére
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 601
Special Abilities : Parseltongue, Legilimency

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer D'Eath Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:00 am

Lucifer burst out laughing when Darien got scared by Adler's squawk. "I hope you're not scared of snakes. My snake is around here somewhere. Likes to crawl up legs.." He bit his lip.

"Alright, let me go make tea." Lucifer looked at Darien and smiled. He grabbed hold of Darien's hand again and walked over to his kitchen, which Lucifer was lucky it wasn't a mess at the moment.

"You can sit on the counter if you want. My brothers do that whenever they go get their school supplies and they come visit." He nodded at Darien and walked over to a cupboard and pulled out a kettle, filled it with water and put on the stove.

"I've only got green tea, if that's alright. It's my brothers' favorite. So, I always have it." He looked towards the kettle as it started to whistle. He pulled out two cups and poured hot water in them, and added the packet.

"Here you go." He handed Darien the cup. "Watch out though, it's hot. Just like you. Well, I'd say you're hotter." He laughed and took a sip of his tea.
Lucifer D'Eath
Lucifer D'Eath
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Darien de Ramiére Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:25 am

"Snakes I like," Darien said with a smile. Yeah, he was all good with snakes. Snakes were awesome.

Darien followed Lucifer into the kitchen and sat on the counter, when Lucifer told he could do that. "Green tea is my favorite too, actually," Darien said with a smile. He watched, what he did and smiled again, when he got toe cup. "Thank you."

He laughed slightly, when Lucifer complimented him again. "Nothing compared to you.." Darien really liked Lucifer. Like, really-really liked. That was so weird. They had known each other for only about an hour or so and Darien was on the hook. But Lucifer really was handsome..

Though Darien was pretty sure, that this is going to be just an one night stand. But that was more, than he had had after his Master left. So he was okay with that, tho it was kinda sad, because he would have liked to have Lucifer for more than just for one night..
Darien de Ramiére
Darien de Ramiére
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer D'Eath Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:39 am

"Alright, that's good." Lotus wouldn't be much of a bother, but if he showed up he wouldn't want Darien to freak out.

Lucifer blushed when Darien gave him a compliment back. "Thanks. Get my looks from my mum. Not my dad. He's horrible." He took a while taking in the features of Darien's face once more. He was so handsome. He hoped Darien didn't expect a one night thing. Lucifer hoped he can make it last. Darien seemed like the type of person who'd stay a long time.

"Let me show you around." He grabbed Darien's hand, he seemed to feel like he couldn't get enough of Darien. He walked towards his small living room. "This is the room in which I act the most human. Alright, I'm joking. I'm never here. I've got some books over there," He pointed to the shelf along the wall.

"Now, here's the bathroom." He walked over to the bathroom opened the door and burst out in laughter. "And, there's Lotus." He looked at the snake sitting atop the sink.

He smiled and took Darien to his room. He opened the door and saw Adler on his bedside table and his leather jacket and other clothes around his room. "This is my room." He looked at Darien and grinned.

"What do you want to do now?" Lucifer asked.
Lucifer D'Eath
Lucifer D'Eath
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Darien de Ramiére Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:54 am

"Then your mother must be beautiful." Darien placed his cup on the table, when Lucifer wanted to show him around.

"Books, that's nice." Yea, Darien liked men, and women, who read. That was something he wanted. Whatever he/she is like, they have to read at least something..

"Lotus looks nice," Darien said, when he spotted the snake on the sink. He really did liked snakes.

And then they went to Lucifer's bedroom. Darien looked around for a second and then smiled, when he heard the question. "I don't know, what do you think we could do?" he asked back, stepping towards Lucifer. He placed his hands around Lucifer's neck, leaning forward, lips almost brushing together. Darien's eyes were open, as he looked in Lucifer's.
Darien de Ramiére
Darien de Ramiére
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer D'Eath Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:45 pm

Lucifer watched as Darien looked around his room. Then Darien step closer to him, placing his hands around Lucifer's neck. Leaning forward close to his lips, but not touching.

He's being a tease.

Lucifer stared back into Darien's eyes. "Are you going to stand there looking at me? Or are ya gonna kiss me?" He smiled.
Lucifer D'Eath
Lucifer D'Eath
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Darien de Ramiére Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:14 pm

"Mm.." Darien smiled again and looked down for a second, at his lips. "Do you want me to kiss you?" Darien didn't back away, but he didn't lean in for a kiss, either.

He liked teasing. He always was a tease for his Master, he did like it. Though if Darien went too far with this, he got punished. Now.. Lucifer wasn't his master and Darien just only started.
Darien de Ramiére
Darien de Ramiére
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer D'Eath Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:19 pm

Lucifer grinned. "Stop teasing." He leaned in for a kiss, very quick, and then pulled away. He felt so happy. Lucifer was rarely happy, and now here with Darien, he felt content. Still keeping the distance between them he whispered, "You're really, really amazing."

He looked down at Darien's lips and chuckled. "I'm just going to kiss you again." He leaned in again. Though, making sure this kiss was longer.

Lucifer D'Eath
Lucifer D'Eath
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Darien de Ramiére Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:27 pm

Darien smiled again, when he got the short kiss. It felt good. Feeling his lips on his own. "Well thank you.."

Darien laughed silently and pulled Lucifer closer to himself, when he kissed him again. Now the kiss was longer and Darien really enjoyed it. He hesitated first, but then deepened the kiss a bit, running his fingers through Lucifer's hair.
Darien de Ramiére
Darien de Ramiére
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top