One step closer
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

One step closer Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

One step closer

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

One step closer Empty One step closer

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:56 am

Andrian decided to get out of the house and drink alone at some place that was lively somewhere. So he appriated outside the Leaky Cauldron. He wore a blue plaid shirt, a pair of jeans and walking boots. Plus a pair of fake hipster glasses just for giggles, honestly he was quite bored. Andrian pushed the door open to the Leaky Cauldron and took a step in, closing the door behind him. He then made his way towards the counter, looking around and gathering everything around him carefully. Andrian then turned his head over to the guy in the hood, sitting down in the dark corner of the room. He looked suspicious but Andrian didn't care, he just shrugged his shoulders and continued to make his way to the counter. "One firewhiskey please," said Andrian holding an index finger to the guy at the counter. While he waited his turned around and eyed the anonymous man in the corner. "Thanks," he said, paying the guy after receiving his drink without taking his eyes off the man.
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

One step closer Empty Re: One step closer

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:07 pm

Ne'Os had entered the Leaky Cauldron about an hour before Andrian had entered he had finished visiting Sam and was highly interested in a drink. making sure his face was hidden by his hood he ordered a drink and found a dark corner to sit in. Of course the drink wasn't his only reason for being here he had stress he needed to get out he felt this would be the best place to do it considering the owner of the place was Jess Potter. He had moved his wand to his sleeve where it was attached to a spring loaded mechanism that would launch it into his hand should he need it.

He had just finished his drink when Andrian entered. He watched him boredly and was rather curious as to why Andrian was staring at him. Remembering his hood was up and Andrian would have a hard time seeing exactly where Ne'Os's eyes were watching Ne'Os stared back. He wondered if Andrian knew of Ne'Os's return to the living. He tapped on the glass in front of him so the bartender would know to give him another drink. While the bartender was blocking the view of Ne'Os he made sure his wand was still ready should he need it. As the bartender left Ne'OS continued his observation of his old friend.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:30 am

Andrian looked away from the man for a bit and sat down, sipping his fire whiskey slowly. He could feel the man eyes staring over his shoulders. Andrian felt a chill ran down his spine for a second. He started to get paranoid about the guy behind him. He could've been a Death Eater for all his knows. "Best be on my best guards," he thought to himself, sipping a drink of his firewhiskey. Andrian looked at the guy through the mirror; watching his every move. He put one hand into his pocket, gripping onto the wand tightly so he was ready for any unsuspecting attack from the man behind him. Andrian jumped in fright when he heard the waitress had walked behind him and asked what he wanted to eat. "I'll just have a chicken sandwich," he smiled at the waitress. Then he looked quickly back at the mirror whilst he waited for the waitress to write it down and walk back to the kitchen. Andrian took a deep breath, he didn't like this at all he wasn't really in the mood for a fight. But he knew he'd have no choice but to fight if the man decided to do anything supicious.

(Not how i wanted <.<)
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:27 am

Ne'Os continued studying Andrian noticing how Andrian hadn't taken his eyes off Ne'Os since he entered he wondered if Andrian recognized him which wasn't good for him since he was trying to keep a low profile. He decided it was in his best intrest to do something about it. Knowing if Andrian recognized him then he was done and it would only be a matter of time before the Order or the ministry should up. IT was time for him to take action so he could escape.

Standing slowly he walked over to a small group of people he took his hood off his head revealing his 40 year old face and his short black hair he gave a warm smile as he calmly explained to the group how it would be in there best interest to leave. As the women closest to him stood Ne'Os grabbed her so she was placed infront of him guarding him from any spells the other arm wiping up the wand hidden there flew into Ne'Os's hand. He aimed at Andrian "Attonbitus" he said loudly sending a lightning bolt straight at Andrian. "My old friend it is so good to see you. But you don't know who i am do you? well that's for me to know and for you to find out" he said cackling.

----------------------
Spells thrown at you:

Attonbitus
Description: An offensive spell which sends a bolt of lightning towards the victim, severely injuring and perhaps killing the target. More powerful wizards can use this spell to hit multiple targets. Very hard to dodge.

Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:30 am

The waitress soon came with his chicken sandwich and placed it gently on his table. "Thanks," spoke Andrian, handing the waitress the money he needed to pay. He looked at the guy for a minute, eyeing him in the mirror; making sure one more time that he was safe. Soon he took his eye off the guy and started to read the daily phophet which laid on the table beside him. Andrian took a bite of his sandwhich and started to read the headline - Hogwart and its war. He then looked down form the headline and started reading the rest of it.

Andrian started to relax a bit, taking interest in the newspaper in front of him. He had no thought of the mysterious man in the hood sitting behind him. This was probably the biggest mistake he had ever done. Andrian could hear people murmuring behind him. But suddenly he heard a girl screaming in front of him. Andrian reached for the wand in his pocket and turned around to the source of the voice. Only to find that Ne'os had a girl in front of him guarding him from any spells.

Andrian started to raise his wand at him but before he could cast a spell he saw a lighting bolt flying towards him causing him to fly into the bar behind him. Andrian grunted as he hit the ground, coughing and gasping for air as he rolled around in the ground. Slowly he got up on his feet and pointed his wand at Ne'os. "Averte Statura" he roared and flourished his wand sending a massive bolt of air towards him.

-----------------
Spells thrown at you

Averte Statura
Description: Pushes back the target
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:20 am

Ne'Os smiled he let the woman he was holding go and moved out of the way she was hit by the spell and pushed into a table which she flipped over and fell slumped against the wall unconscious. "Your hurting innocent's now i see how unlike you, crucio" he said laughing wickedly "Do you remember me?" he asked curiously "I haven't seen you since i regained my mortality, I'm Ne'Os....well don't be rude whats your name?" he asked Andrian more to annoy him than anything.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:01 am

Andrian roared with agonizing pain as he was shot with the cruciatus curse. He kneeled on his knee, as he tried his hardest to break from the curse. But he couldn't move not even with his vampire skills. The cruciatus curse was too strong. Andrian completely ignored Ne'os attempt to annoy him. 'Your suppose to be dead' he growled, angrily as he continue to struggle with getting up on his feet. The last time he saw Ne'Os he had died in a battle. There was no way he could've came back alive unless he was faking it.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:56 am

"You do not know how much i know about dark magic my old friend" he said walking over to him crouching so Ne'Os's face was in front of Andrian's "My face has changed has it not this body once belonged to a curse breaker he ran into a small trap in some tomb and had his soul sucked out. His body survived which was lucky for me since i could take up residence and now here i am" he said smiling "I will be fare and drop the curse" he said backing to a reasonable distance before stopping the curse "stand and fight vampire" he said glaring at Andrian.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:32 am

Of course, he should've known. Ne'Os always had a keen intrest in dark magic he embraced dark magic as if it was everything to him. He should've known --  but what could it be; how was he alive. 'Let me guess horcruxs?' spoke Andrian looking at Ne'Os for a second then looked away from him. Andrian was still struggling to break out of the curse. But he still couldn't move, it was as if a  rope had been tied onto him. Andrian then looked back at Ne'Os as he told him about some curse breaker. Then he heard Ne'os say he was going to drop the curse. He gripped his wand tightly, getting all ready to attack. He felt the weight of the curse drop off him and he started to feel relaxed. Andrian slowly got to his feet and pointed his wand. "Lay down your wand, give in now and no one has to get hurt," he said to Ne'Os.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:54 am

Ne'Os smilled as Adrian rose to his feat "How about this offer you lay down your wand" he said smiling he wondered if he would. Of course he probably assume that as soon as he did Ne'Os would just send a killing curse at him. "Andrian i must ask you something are you still with the order? because if i were and was being attacked by such a dark wizard i would call for help and yet you haven't have they left you or have you left them?" he asked looking for information he wondered what the next move would be.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top