Marcus
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marcus Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marcus

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marcus Empty Marcus

Post by Marcus Dakota Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:55 am

OK. So I mainly want to post with Marcus. I'm bored and he's the one that you guys will claim or else.

He's a 20 year old Order member that works in the Wizengamot. He's currently dating Arabella Granger and.... Yeah. I have no more description. Thread me up!
Marcus Dakota
Marcus Dakota

Number of posts : 299

Back to top Go down

Marcus Empty Re: Marcus

Post by Avis Summers Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:45 am

I can offer you Miseria who is also graduate and nurse at Hogwarts. She's - what normal people would say - odd, but then again, she's really loyal and it's easy to her to befriend with others. Although she's now in Order, some people would describe her more as a death eater. She's dark, can be mean, if not evil sometimes, is interested in dark magics and again - she can do other stuff that would make people doupt her sanity or loyality to where she belongs.

Then I have Avis, a sixth year Gryffindor. She's obsessed with healing and collects as many herbs as possible to create many healing potions and stuff. She's shy, doesn't talk much, it is really easy to make her nervous or even scare the hell out of her. Basically, the sorting hat made a mistake by sorting her into Gryffindor. But then again, she is loyal and is able to move around without anyone noticing her.
Avis Summers
Avis Summers
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 287

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:19 pm

ALEXIS! We have a thread you need to post in for her!

Yeah I think that's it.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Jones Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:07 pm

I could offer you to Louis. He is a auror and has just gratuated.
Alexander Jones
Alexander Jones
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 348
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Vasquez Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:27 pm

@Mis: I want a thread with Miseria. Who's starting it?
@Hit: Yeah, yeah. xD
@Louis: Yeah that could work. Who's starting it?
Brandon Vasquez
Brandon Vasquez

Number of posts : 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Avis Summers Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:49 pm

Could you start it, please?
Avis Summers
Avis Summers
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 287

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:50 pm

Well Mari can RP with you, she is 19 and works at Hogwarts as a nurse, spends alot of time in St.Mungo's aswell so just name the time and place and i'll start the topic Very Happy

I also have Gabrielle Delacour, Auror, but she is 39 if that doesn't bother you.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Fitch Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:38 am

Mmmmm.. Mari and Mad can meet in regular WW.
He can also interact with Gabrielle at the Ministry. So I'll start that one.
Lily Fitch
Lily Fitch

Number of posts : 8

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top