Even Vampires Need A Break - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Even Vampires Need A Break - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Even Vampires Need A Break

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Even Vampires Need A Break - Page 3 Empty Re: Even Vampires Need A Break

Post by Guest Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:51 pm

Oded smiled and said, "I know a trick with a foot ball the I learned from an early age that he might be able to do if he's willing. It takes a lot of practice to do but I think its fun to do, but the only tricky part is not using your hands to pick it up. It might wear out if he works hard enough on it, I know it did with me when I was younger." Oded walked over to where Drew was kicking the ball around, "I know a trick if you wanna learn it, it takes a while to master it but its a lot fun trying to do it. Do you wanna try?" Oded asked smiling softly at Drew. He knew Drew might be wary of any stranger that might approach him so he stayed a little ways away from him wondering what he might say. Oded had to agree with Suasan that he had a lot of energy but it wasn't something he couldn't handle.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Susan Bones Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:54 am

Drew jumped at the idea of learning a new trick. He had such a youthful interest in learning. It made Susan smiled. She couldn’t imagine being without him, she’d just die inside. It pained her to see them going up so quickly. She wished she could live in this moment forever.

“Sure!” exclaimed Drew. He stopped kicking the ball and was ready to start to learn. He wanted learn any new trick he could. Something new to show his friends, he loved showing them what he could do. Just because he was raised by magical parents doesn’t mean he can’t do muggle stuff.
Susan Bones
Susan Bones
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 232
Special Abilities : Animagus, Astral Projection

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:41 am

"Great just pay attention to what i do otherwise you'll miss it, i tend to do it a little fast." Oded said smiling softly as he brought the ball over to him. He placed the ball between both his feet squeezing it softly then jumped up throwing his feet back behind him. He threw the ball over his head then when it came down he hit it with the side of his foot then caught it in the crook of his knee. He smiled at Drew and then placed the ball on the ground, "Well that's the one i was taught when i was little because i had too much energy for a little kid and they thought that i was too hyper for my own good. I managed to master it within four days after being shown it and they knew that they would have to try harder ones. I was using a soccer ball instead of a football though so it's slightly harder." Oded said smiling at him .
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top