The Love Never Stops
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Love Never Stops Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Love Never Stops

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Love Never Stops Empty The Love Never Stops

Post by Maddie Kane Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:55 pm

The healers had finally left the room and Cecilia was almost alone, the only person left was a guard standing at her door. The girl lay there with her head turned away from the door, dressed in one of those horrible hospital gowns everyone hated. You’d think they could find something that didn’t have a huge opening in the back. She closed her eyes blinking back the tears that had returned. She had truly ruined everything this time. She would be surprised if her father didn’t disown her this time. Her arm lay limply across her stomach, because of her and Felix she had broken it. She was broken, and no one not even a father or a brother would want to be around her.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

The Love Never Stops Empty Re: The Love Never Stops

Post by Elijah Krum Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:44 pm

After his meeting with Khaat, the Deputy Minister for Magic found himself being reprimanded for not being the brother he should have been to his sister. The grown man that was Elijah Krum, was not about to take a fall for the Krums ever again. He had been removed from the family in order for them to save face. He was not going to claim responsibility for the fact that Cecilia was unable to look after herself. Yet despite this he found himself walking along the sterile halls, tugging at his robes, trying to find the words he wanted to say to his little sister. Viktor was not man enough to visit her so Elijah wasn’t sure what the man wanted from him. Still, he decided to placate the man one last time and hoped Cecilia wouldn’t be in the mood for a chat so he could go home and focus on his own children rather than filling the void his own father really didn’t want to slip into.

Not bothering to knock, Elijah strode past the guard at the door and opened it up, letting the bright yellow light from the corridor seep into the room. Cecilia was on her own, Elijah noted, but he figured she’d probably be better that way – at least she could wallow in her own misery without disrupting anyone else’s day.

“He doesn’t want to visit,” Elijah said, forgoing any pretences or niceties. “So let’s make this short and sweet. My children are waiting for me. I should have been at home hours ago.”
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 4833
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Parseltongue, Animagus
Occupation : Owner of Eli's Fine Dining, Artist, Deputy Minister of Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:30 pm

"Then why come at all?" Cecilia murmured the question, "He was right, no one cares. No one will ever care." she turned her head to look at him. "At one point i thought you did, but I was wrong to ever think that." tears formed in her eyes as she spoke and she closed them. Why should anyone care? She was the one who had gotten herself caught in this situation. Though maybe if she hadn't had been on her own she wouldn't have gotten lost in Knockturn Alley. "They tell you?" She asked, "Everything?" she was sure they would even though she had begged them not to tell anyone.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:28 pm

Elijah fiddled anxiously with his robes, his eyes drifting to the door every few moments, his intentions clear. He sighed heavily as Cecilia began to rattle off her problems and he placed his hands behind his back, linking his fingers together so as to keep his hands there. Elijah bit his tongue in an attempt to prevent himself from snapping at the girl. He sighed heavily instead, averting his eyes to the floor before lifting them back up to fix his gaze on his sister.

“Don’t be childish,” Elijah sighed finally. “I’m doing a favour for your father. He has gone back to Bulgaria. He did not want to visit you. I have prior engagements that I need to attend to and work that needs to be done. It is not that I do not care, I...do.” I think, Elijah’s mind chimed him. The man closed his eyes for a moment and he shook his head before reopening his eyes. “If you believe what Barker says then you have let him win, haven’t you?” Elijah retorted somewhat callously. “He is a professional when it comes to playing mind games, Cecilia. The fact that he has caused you physical wounds satisfies him well enough but the fact that you are affected post-torture, amuses him greatly. Deal with it. Don’t wallow in your own misery. Some of us are well aware of what it is like to be in Barker’s presence.” Elijah managed to beat away the sneer that was threatening to curl his upper lip.

An eyebrow rose, “Physical deformities, yes.” He drawled slowly. “Unless of course...there is something else you wish to inform me of?”
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:52 pm

Cecilia released a sigh of relief, they hadn't told. "Before Professor Collins found me there was another man." She whispered closing her eyes there was a knot in her throat. Now there really were tears. "He, He wasn't a nice man. Nicer than Felix but still horrible." She spoke struggling to find the right words. She wanted to tell someone this someone close to her, and Elijah was the only one she could think of, but now she couldn't figure out how to tell him. "I think he was a homeless muggle man, and he used me." She mumbled quietly reaching up to wipe the tears away from her eyes, not completely sure if he would believe her or not.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:17 pm

Elijah brought his hand up to run his fingers through his hair but he stopped himself before he did so, dropping his hand back down and joining it with the other behind his back. He sighed heavily, unsure whether he wanted to stick around to hear the rest of the story and glanced hesitantly around the room, looking for the clock. When Cecilia informed him of the after-Felix escapade, he wanted to be anywhere but there in that moment. He knew the nature of what she was getting at and, if he was going to be honest with himself, he didn’t want any part of the grand narrative.

“So what now?” He asked her flippantly, his impatience rising. “You’re going to have a dirty Muggle’s baby or something?”
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:53 pm

"It's a grate possibility," Cecilia whispered choking the words out. She was sure her father would hate her even more after he heard about all of this, and all she had ever wanted was his love. But not just her fathers love but everyone's she wanted to be accepted and popular, not just the little sister of Elijah Krum the perfect wonderful and loved by all. "You don't even want to know this or be here," she whispered, "but your the only one I could even think of telling." she took a deep breath trying to calm herself. "You don't want to be here," she repeated be fore whispering "go home to your children and that girl father picked for you to marry." she turned away from him again closing her eyes and pretending to go to sleep so that he would leave. Right now at this moment she wished everyone would have left her alone so that she could have died there in that alley. So that she didn't have to have people pitying her and Hateing her.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top