There's always a catch - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

There's always a catch - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

There's always a catch

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

There's always a catch - Page 5 Empty Re: There's always a catch

Post by Artemis R. Knox Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:25 pm

Dani smiled and nodded at him. "I'd love that." she whispered softly. "Of course you'd have to summon everything, since I'm still underage and can't use my magic outside of school yet." she told him, a bit embarrassed. She looked around and saw that they were a bit further from the shore than she had imagined. "I think we should get out of the water quickly. The tide is horrible at night here. We could get thrown somewhere far away, and even though we could just apparated back or something, it's very dangerous." she said, looking at him with worry in her eyes.
Artemis R. Knox
Artemis R. Knox
Fifth Year Hufflepuff
Fifth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnathan Ashwood Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:33 pm

"Of course i will," Adonis whispered "I'd never let anything hurt you if we did get swept away by the tide, or anything else." He said and looked out at the water. "Okay lets got back to shore." releasing her from his arms he slowly started toward the shore keeping an eye on Dani as he did so. She really was beautiful in the moon light really in any light he could imagine she would be beautiful. Once back on shore he ran over to were they had left their cloths gathered them up and took them back to Dani, before pulling out his wand from his jeans pocket and summoning a blanket a couple pillows and dry cloths for the both of them.
Johnathan Ashwood
Johnathan Ashwood
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 444

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis R. Knox Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:02 pm

Dani smiled and began to swim back to shore beside him. She could see the reflection of the moon in the water as she swam and she smiled a bit. Once they were back on shore, Dani pushed her hair back and tied it into a long ponytail. When Ezra summoned dry clothes, a blanket and pillows for them, she smiled and picked up the dress that had been summoned for her. She blushed a bit as she realized that the dress was anything but appropriate to be shown in front of him right now, and she sighed. She looked at him and smiled. "If I'm going to change here, you'll have to turn around." she said, motioning with her hand that he turn around. "And no peeking." she said with a wink.
Artemis R. Knox
Artemis R. Knox
Fifth Year Hufflepuff
Fifth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnathan Ashwood Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:11 pm

With a chuckle Ezra turned around so his back was to Dani and covered his eyes. "I just thought you wouldn't want to stay in that bathing suit all night." He said a slight smile on his face with bright pink cheeks. Why did she think the was such a perfect. sure he'd like to see her and everything but he knew how to be a gentleman. "No peeking," he said shaking his head. After she was done and deemed it safe for him to turn around once again he slipped into a the dry pants he had summoned for himself and laid the blanket out on the sand. "Almost as if were for a picnic," he said softly sitting down on the blanket and fixing the pillows.
Johnathan Ashwood
Johnathan Ashwood
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis R. Knox Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:25 pm

Dani watched him spread the blanket out on the sand as she finished fixing the knot that needed to be tied on the dress to keep it around her neck. It was a needy knot, and it was kind of loose, so she needed to make sure she didn't do anything that would make it come on undone. Of course she wasn't one to be careful with those sort of things, so once she thought it was secure enough she ran over to where he'd sat down and she basically jumped into his laps and knocked them both over. She let out a small giggle as she subconsciously pressed her breasts into his chest as she laid on him. "If we could have a picnic that would be fun." she said, drawing imaginary circles on his cheek gently with her finger.
Artemis R. Knox
Artemis R. Knox
Fifth Year Hufflepuff
Fifth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnathan Ashwood Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:10 pm

As Ezra fell over due to Danielle jumping on him he instinctively put his arms around her. He smiled as she giggled, it was cute. "We could sometime if you wanted," He said quietly, "Have a picnic i mean. Just tell me when and I'll figure out where." his eyes glistened with happiness as he held her close to him. "You seem to glow in the moon lite, it makes you even more beautiful." Sitting up with Dani still in his arms he kissed her on the cheek and picked up his wand, "Do you like flowers?" He asked, "Which one is your favorite?"
Johnathan Ashwood
Johnathan Ashwood
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis R. Knox Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:44 pm

"Maybe tomorrow then?" she asked him. She loved going on picnics almost as much as she loved pranking. And with Dani that was saying something, pranking was her life. As he sat up, the girl smiled and placed her Jess on his shoulder. "My dad told me that once. Mum said, that it's because I was born during the night." she told him. "I like white roses and cypress flowers." she said. "The cypress is called the flower of death, yet it's such a beautiful flower. It means life and death though. Like opposites." she smiled. Usually when someone heard what the cypress represented, they looked at her like she was crazy or something. Dani looked at Ezra slightly, before replacing her head on his shoulder, her mouth close to his neck, and her breath probably touching his neck.
Artemis R. Knox
Artemis R. Knox
Fifth Year Hufflepuff
Fifth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnathan Ashwood Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:04 pm

"Tomorrow," Ezra agreed, "we will go on a picnic tomorrow." He smiled as she lay her head on his shoulder seemed very comfortable where she was. "Your father was right to tell you that." he spoke softly trying to remember the spell he wanted to use. "Both beautiful flowers." Finally remembering the spell Avis was the spell to make a flock of birds appear and Orchideous made a bouquet of flowers appear. "Orchideous," he whispered making a bouquet of white roses and Cypress appear on the blanket beside him. Laying down his wand he picked up the flowers and handed them to her. "For the pretty lady," he murmured.
Johnathan Ashwood
Johnathan Ashwood
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis R. Knox Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:16 pm

"Good." she said and gently lifted her head from his shoulder to give him a kiss on his cheek, before replacing it there. When he made a bouquet of flowers appear, she smiled and took them from him gently when he handed them to her. She sniffed softly and then kissed him again, on the lips. "Thank you." She picked at them gently for a moment before she placed them next to her and she shifted on his lap so that she was facing him head to head, with her legs wrapped around him a bit. She smiled and wrapped her arms around his neck gently, kissing him on the lips.
Artemis R. Knox
Artemis R. Knox
Fifth Year Hufflepuff
Fifth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnathan Ashwood Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:37 pm

Adonis started to say 'your welcome' when his words were cut off by Dani's kiss. He smiled and kissed her back his hands resting on her his as she sat on his lap facing him and her legs wrapped around him. When the kissing finally ended the only thing Ezra could do and say was, "Wow," and lean back into her to kiss her again and again. The seventeen year old boy was pretty sure they were starting to make out. He also knew he was going to enjoy their future together if it would be like this moment.
Johnathan Ashwood
Johnathan Ashwood
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top