There's always a catch - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

There's always a catch - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

There's always a catch

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

There's always a catch - Page 4 Empty Re: There's always a catch

Post by Artemis R. Knox Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:28 pm

She smiled at his words, feeling herself blush when he said she was beautiful and intriguing. She didn't say anything as he spoke, only looked at him and swam closer, so that there was barely any space between their bodies. She placed her head on his chest and closed her eyes, listening to his heartbeat as he spoke. Dani lifted her head from his chest and looked at him as he asked why she'd asked. She smiled and tilted her head to the side a bit before answering him. "I just needed to know." she answered softly. She thought about what to say for a moment. "Because I'm falling for you too." she finally said.
Artemis R. Knox
Artemis R. Knox
Fifth Year Hufflepuff
Fifth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnathan Ashwood Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:30 pm

Ezra smiled as she lay her head on his shoulder and he wrapped his arms around her waist. "What does this mean?" He asked quietly as she smiled at him with her head tilted to the side. Smiling back he pushed her wet hair out of her face and off her shoulder. He looked over at the villa, "They've surely noticed we've left by now." He said softly, "If so they will be looking. Or at least mine will be." the though of his parents brought his anger back up. The smile on his face went away and his arms tightened around Dani. "Come on," He said and began swimming further away from the villa.
Johnathan Ashwood
Johnathan Ashwood
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 444

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis R. Knox Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:49 pm

Dani simply smiled at him when he asked what her actions meant and didn't answer him. When he wrapped his arms around her waist, she pushed herself into him a bit and smiled. She looked at the villa and smirked. "Don't worry." she said. "Even if they dis notice, my parents will convince your not to come looking for us." she said, and she blushed a bit as she thought about why they wouldn't want to come looking for them. When he tightened his grip on her, she made a small noise, almost like a whimper. She wasn't used to being help very tightly, so it hurt her a bit but she didn't mind it. When he began to swim further away from the villa, she smiled and let him take her with him, as she still thought about her parents intentions for the two of them.
Artemis R. Knox
Artemis R. Knox
Fifth Year Hufflepuff
Fifth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnathan Ashwood Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:00 pm

"My father is pretty stubborn," Ezra said when he finally stopped swimming and pulled her close to him again. His face was no longer as soft and almost cheerful as it had been just a few moments ago. It was almost as cold and dreary as it had been when her first saw her. "If he had seen the way I acted earlier, showing you any emotion he would lecture me to the end of the earth. Everything must be strong and perfect for him. Could be why he chose you for me. You are not one of those weak girls who can't do a thing for them selves." He spoke with an icy cold edge to his voice.
Johnathan Ashwood
Johnathan Ashwood
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis R. Knox Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:32 pm

Dani pouted a bit when she realized that his face wasn't as soft and cheerful as it was before. His parents seemed to be the cause of his anger, and she wondered why. But she wasn't going to ask, because she thought it would be a bad idea to interfere in those problems with his family, even though she was soon going to be a part of that family. The tone of his voice sent an unwelcome chill down her back and she placed her hands on his shoulders. "What he doesn't know won't hurt him." was all she said before she leaned towards him again and kissed him.
Artemis R. Knox
Artemis R. Knox
Fifth Year Hufflepuff
Fifth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnathan Ashwood Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:00 pm

Adonis pulled Danielle closer to him as she kissed him kissing her back. It was almost as if he had melted at her touch his face sofening and he wraped his arms around her waist once again. Finally pulling away for a breath of air he began to speak in his soft soothing voice once again, "I'm sorry, Did i hurt you just a little bit ago?" He asked the worry and sadness clear in his eyes. "If i did i don't mean to." He cuped her face in his hand brushing his tumb across his cheek.
Ezra wanted to tell her how he felt but was afride she would be scared away, and try to talk her parents out of makeing her marry him. He had over heard stories where someone had used the one word he wanted to too early and scared the other person away. He didn't want to Scare Dani away.
Johnathan Ashwood
Johnathan Ashwood
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis R. Knox Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:28 pm

When he kissed her back, Dani smiled into the kiss and continued to smile when he pulled away and spoke the same voice as before. "No you didn't. It's alright." she lied, trying to keep him happy. She didn't want to ruin his happy mood, because she liked this Ezra better than the other one. Of course anyone would like this one better than the cold and mean one that he usually was in school. Dani pushed her cheek into his hand gently and placed her hand on his. "Is something on your mind?" she asked him softly. She put her other hand on the lower part of his cheek near his neck and smiled at him.
Artemis R. Knox
Artemis R. Knox
Fifth Year Hufflepuff
Fifth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnathan Ashwood Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:28 pm

"Just you," He answered her question the corners of his mouth turning up. Ezra smiled at her. "Is it odd that we like each other?" He asked, "When ever i hear of arranged marriages the couple doesn't like their spouse. But I think I'm starting to l-" He started to say the L-word but he froze in mid sentence. He looked down at Dani and kissed her lightly on the lips, "To love you," his voice was a whisper when he ended the kiss to speak. "I think that is the only word for it. I've never felt this way before, so I'm not sure. I've never truly felt before. Thank you." and with that Adonis Ezra Dimitrov kissed his future wife once again.
Johnathan Ashwood
Johnathan Ashwood
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis R. Knox Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:19 am

"I don't think so." she said. "There are the occasional marriages where the couples are happy together. I guess we're one of the lucky couples." she told him. She tilted her head to the side again when he cut himself off. When he kissed her again, she smiled slightly and looked at him smiling after he pulled away. His words made her blush a bit and she looked down for a moment. When she looked back up, there were tears running down her cheeks, but they were tears of joy. "You don't have to thank me." she said softly. "I'm starting to love you too." she added, and her eyes closed once more as he kissed her again.
Artemis R. Knox
Artemis R. Knox
Fifth Year Hufflepuff
Fifth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnathan Ashwood Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:07 pm

Ezra hugged Danielle and kissed her on the head. "Have you ever just laid on the beach and gazed up at the stars?" He asked and idea popping into his head. Unlike back in London he wasn't expecting it to rain anytime soon. He was thinking that they could stay out there on the beach for most of the night, possibly falling asleep under the stars. or maybe just until she feel asleep, then he'd carry her back to the villa so she could sleep in a bed. "We could summon some a blanket and a pillow or two so that the sand wouldn't get in your hair or anything." he said, "So what do you say? want to watch the stars with me for the rest of the night?"
Johnathan Ashwood
Johnathan Ashwood
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top