Rain.. it's always raining - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Rain.. it's always raining - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Rain.. it's always raining

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rain.. it's always raining - Page 3 Empty Re: Rain.. it's always raining

Post by Risé Lehmberg Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:51 pm

They walked together for quite a while in the rain, passing house after house, even going through a shopping district filled with people who all carried umbrellas. But the two run-a-ways found themselves in an abandoned part of town. Old factories looked worn and unused, some had the eyes of hungry homeless people peeking out of them, some merely looked abandoned. Rise made her way to one of the abandoned looking ones, one that looked half torn down.

"This place is so cool, though.. I guess you might not like to see it, we'll keep to the nice area unless you want to see the really gruesome stuff." She laughed and pushed open the door. It opened with a creek and they were on the first floor of what used to be an old storage house. Boxes of forgotten wares stood stacked everywhere, cob webs hung from the ceiling and there was the steady drip of water somewhere on the level they were on.

Rise motioned for him to follow her, and she led the way around the maze of boxes, wrapped in tape. "There's nothing of interest in most of these.. I kinda glanced through, but everything of value has been taken out.. or just isn't useful to a homeless person." She said with a sigh, shrugging as she found a trapdoor in the floor.

"Here it is.." She pulled it up and revealed a hole that had a single ladder in it. It didn't look very deep, as you could see the bottom, and a light heading down another corridor under the floor. "This isn't actually the building the place is under.. this is just how you get in." She said grinning. "I found it after like.. a week of looking.. I knew the area, but I didn't know how to get in.. got help from a little homeless boy.. he died sadly.. but that's besides the point." She said and went down the ladder quickly. Looking back up she shouted. "Drop down my case, it'll be fine!" She stepped back so that he had room to toss it.
Risé Lehmberg
Risé Lehmberg

Number of posts : 313

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Risé Lehmberg Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:17 pm

Rise grabbed her luggage and went down a corridor. Doors branched off from either side, but she ignored those, heading straight to the one at the very end. Spinning around she faced Jimmy with a grin on her face. "Welcome to the place we'll be staying in for tonight at least.. a nice place that's cozy, warm, and isn't raining in.. a place.. well you'll see." She grinned and spun around, pushing the door open, she stepped inside the door.

Inside was a short corridor going off in both directions. A few doors were down the hall on the right hand side, as well as at least two on the left. Rise made a beeline for the right, and opened a door to a soft, flickering light inside. Like a candle had been lit. "I've already cleaned it out somewhat.. it hadn't been used in ages... but I made it work pretty well." She said and walked into what looked like an apartment. Dark, and shady, only a candle lit the place up. Whey they entered the candle floated up and lit the whole room, showing off a nice looking kitchen.

"Welcome.. to the lair of the infamous Felix Barker.. torturer, murderer, and man on the run.. he won't show back up here.. but it's pretty nice place if I do say so myself." She laughed happily and spun around the kitchen, pushing her trunk into a corner.

Behind her stood an archway into a living room, a sofa, and a tv sat in the room, as well as a bookcase with a multitude of books. "There are two bedrooms, this one, and another.. off to the side of this one.. The bathroom is around the corner.. I managed to get the water working, so we can actually use it.. I just had to tap into a supply line, we won't use enough water for them to notice, as well as the stove, which works. I'm pretty handy with household spells.. I guess I got used to it when.. erm.. nevermind." She went red and sat down at the circular wooden table in the center of the kitchen. "it's homey.. isn't it? I wouldn't have imagined him to live in a place like this.. but if you want to see the other rooms.. you'll figure out what kind of man he was quickly.."
Risé Lehmberg
Risé Lehmberg

Back to top Go down

Post by Risé Lehmberg Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:35 pm

Rise grinned at him and smiled when he started to fall asleep. "We'll talk tomorrow.. we have time to rest tonight.. and gather our strength.. of course I don't have any food here... or else I'd have come here to eat it.. not been out on the streets.. but maybe we can summon some? I don't know.. but we can get food some way.." She nodded slowly and glanced around the room once more. It was looking very nice and clean, not unlike she had left it not very long ago. Some dust had gathered, but that was dust that had been kicked up by herself when she had left, and not been cleaned up completely.

"I'll show you to the nicer of the two bedrooms.. one of them was obviously made for a female.. I don't know who he was with.. but he must have liked her a lot.." She grinned and stood up, waiting for Jimmy to do the same, before she led him to the room that had once been occupied by Felix Barker, a very masculine room, with strong wood tones, and a dark bedspread. It was actually rather lovely. "I'll talk to you tomorrow okay? Get some sleep.." She said and pulled out her wand, making a candle appear for him, and she handed it to him. "Don't let it burn all night, I don't know how to extend the life of those like Hogwarts does." And with that, she shut her door and went to her own room.
Risé Lehmberg
Risé Lehmberg

Back to top Go down

Post by Risé Lehmberg Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:56 pm

Rise slept well that night, she tossed and turned, but she slept, and for that she was grateful. She awoke in the morning, and found a pair of jeans in her trunk, and a sweatshirt, because it was cold in the dungeon house that they now called their home for a while. Leaving the bedroom, she emerged into the living room, yawning. Taking a few bleary steps forward, she walked into the kitchen and opened up the fridge without thinking. Nothing.. literally, nothing. Rise groaned and sat down at the table, covering her face with her hands.

This house hadn't been used in such a long time, when she had gotten here, the food had spoiled that had still been in the fridge, the house looked at though it had been raided and gone through, searched, and seized, anything of importance had been taken. The torture weapons, the valuables.. everything but the blood still left on the walls in some of the rooms, and the food in the kitchen. Barker had left in a hurry, and gone on the run from this place.. he wasn't about to come back to an empty house that might be watched.

Rise slowly looked up at the ceiling, thinking. The full moon was approaching, she could feel it, and she didn't have any way to keep herself from hurting someone. So.. she needed to discuss some things with Jimmy, see where they were going, if they were going to stay together or not.. if he stayed with her, it would be easier for her to stay.. killing free, if they went exasperated ways.. she'd have a harder time of it.. and she didn't want to kill anyone, no one at all.
Risé Lehmberg
Risé Lehmberg

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top