Rain.. it's always raining - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Rain.. it's always raining - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Rain.. it's always raining

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rain.. it's always raining - Page 2 Empty Re: Rain.. it's always raining

Post by Risé Lehmberg Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:17 pm

Rise could feel the hair standing up on her neck, her eyes filled with tears, and she went stiff. He knows...

Rise stared at the roll, her eyes watery from the tears that threatened to spill down her cheeks. If he knew... that meant he had known since he first heard her name.. and that meant all this.. he was talking to her out of pity.. he felt bad for her, a lone werewolf, in her place.. the hatred she could deal with.. but the pity was hard to bear.

She took a deep, shuddery breath, and looked over at him. "Yeah.. I am.. I erm.. I was kidnapped.. and bitten.. last christmas.." She said looking up at the sky. Her whole body tense, her fingers digging into the roll that had fallen back down into her lap. Her other hand moved to her chest though, touching the spot just above her breasts, but under her throat. And she stared at the sky, trying to hold back the tears.
Risé Lehmberg
Risé Lehmberg

Number of posts : 313

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Risé Lehmberg Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:36 pm

Rise couldn't help but let a small smile appear on her lips when his hand touched hers briefly. "It's okay.. it was just.. a part of me wished you didn't know.. because then you wouldn't look at me differently than everyone else.." She said softly, her eyes slowly falling to the ground and she sniffed, wiping her eyes once, clearing them of tears.

"After I was let go.. my parents disowned me.. I erm... I was taken in by the Longbottom's at that point.. you know.. Neville.. And erm.. they didn't pick me up.. from the station, at the end of the summer, and I don't know where they live.. so erm.. I'm here.. I don't have a home.." She sighed heavily and looked over at him, hoping to see something more than pity on his face.
Risé Lehmberg
Risé Lehmberg

Back to top Go down

Post by Risé Lehmberg Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:55 pm

Rise couldn't help it, she liked the guy. He was friendly, and she definitely could see herself making friends with someone like him. She couldn't help but tear up again at his statement, and she took a moment to recover herself, sniffing slightly and looking away from him, her eyes directed away from him, trying hard to keep her composure. "You're nice.." she said softly, directing her gaze towards him for a moment before staring at her lap again, embarrassed.

She nodded to his statement about not having a home. She understood completely, and he certainly did look worse for wear. She heard what he said, and although it was strange, she knew she shouldn't have heard it, and didn't draw attention to it. Some things were best left unsaid.

"I don't know.. I erm.. I was sitting on the road when someone tossed me some change.. that's how I got this.." She said, holding it up and smiling. "Are you sure you don't want a bite? You aren't.. gonna ya know.. get infected or anything if you eat what I've eaten..." She said, her face going red.
Risé Lehmberg
Risé Lehmberg

Back to top Go down

Post by Risé Lehmberg Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:53 pm

Rise went red when he said he wasn't stupid. "I wasn't.. meaning to call you stupid." She said carefully, her eyes wide, as she looked at him. Finally though, he took a bit of her roll, and she felt a little better, not much better, because he sure hadn't eaten much, but it was better than nothing, that would get some sort of carbs into him, which would give him a bit of energy.

When he mentioned not being able to sit there forever, she nodded quickly and looked around. "I don't know where else to go.." She said softly, her eyes wide when he offered his hand to help her stand up. She took it cautiously. Half expecting him to let go of her hand and let her go tumbling back down. But he didn't, and she stood up fine. Grabbing her school trunk, she turned to look at him. "Where were you heading?" She asked, glancing around.
Risé Lehmberg
Risé Lehmberg

Back to top Go down

Post by Risé Lehmberg Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:28 pm

Rise watched as he started walking, looking slightly confused, before she grabbed her trunk better and took off after him. "Wait wait wait." She flung herself in front of him, nearly slipping on the wet paving stones beneath her feet. "You GOTTA keep moving? Why? What did you do?! Merlin.. did you do something exciting, are you on the run? That's so cool!" Rise looked quite literally happy, almost like a bouncing puppy, excited for news.

"You should so tell me when we find somewhere to squat for the night okay? We will.. I have an idea on where we can go, wanna go?" She grinned at him, and turned around, splashing through a puddle and walking in front of him. "It's this cool place that isn't used anymore because of some sort of weird guy torturing people, but it's totally safe now, he doesn't go back there, and the aurors left it for unused.. won't let anyone buy it.. but it's got some really interesting stuff." She grinned and looked at him. "It's not far from here, we can squat there for tonight and discuss our plan of action okay?" She smiled at Jimmy and looked forward, pausing for a moment before getting her bearings and heading down the road.
Risé Lehmberg
Risé Lehmberg

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top