Will the heart ache never end
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Will the heart ache never end Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Will the heart ache never end

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Will the heart ache never end Empty Will the heart ache never end

Post by Samantha Burns Tue May 29, 2012 9:43 pm

~Recap~

Back at Samantha Burns's house, her and her kids are deep into fevers and sickness. Unknown to Sammy, her oldest daughter had taken a serious turn for the worst. Just as Sammy started to feel the worst part of her sickness kick in, Ne'Os shows up at the door. Sammy shows Ne'Os in then faints. Ne'Os calls for Sophia. Sophia shows up and rushes the kids to the hospital as Ne'Os takes Sammy to the hospital after.

~Now~

Ne'Os and Sammy show up at the hospital after Sophia gets the kids into the hospital. Sammy is passed out with sweat beads on her forehead and a smear of blood on the right side of her forehead, while laying in Ne'Os's arms. As Sammy dreams, nightmares rule her dreams. Horrible thoughts of her kids dying and never getting over it rush through her mind. Who knows what could happen if Sammy doesn't get help soon.

OOC: Sorry if I did any godmodeing. Very Happy
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Will the heart ache never end Empty Re: Will the heart ache never end

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:28 am

Sophia was in the room next to Samantha working on trying to get the kids fever down. No matter what she did nothing would work. Sophia was sick herself but she wasn't worried about herself she was more worried about her best friend kids. Sophia loved them like they were her own kids she would do anything to keep them safe. Although things weren't going.well and Sophia is doing everything she can to stay calm but it wasn't working. Sophia needed help for she couldn't do this alone, she needed Khaat to help her with this cause it was to much.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:14 am

Ne'Os had carried Samantha to a empty room which was getting harder to find these days as this virus was getting worse. He honestly wasn't sure how he had gotten her there. His magic was less than working and when it did work bad things almost always accompanied it. He would just have to assume that whatever love he still had for her helped him aperate. He sat next to her for a few minutes while a nurse attended to her.

"Sam I don't know if you can hear me but i'm going to check on the kids. Im leaving you here with this nice nurse lady who I am quite sure will take good care of you." He said in a near threatening voice at the last sentence. He gave the nurse a smile and then stood and walked across to the next room he knocked and entered giving Sophia a friendly yet worried smile. "How are they?" he asked "Is there anything I can do to help?"

((I am so sorry if this is bad but its been a while since I've posted lol))
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:04 am

Sophia heard the door open and she quckly looked up to see if it was Khaat or Robert someone she knew that could help her. Sophia was trying to stay calm and be a professional healer she trained so many years to be but it was hard. Here she was when her best friend and her kids were slowly dying from a horrible sickness. As she seen it was Ne'Os Sophia looked at him sadly and replied. "The twins fever is down, but as for Jazmine I can't seem to get her down."said Sophia sighing. Sophia nodded. "Yes, go get me as much ice you can carry for me."said Sophia softly.

As she walked over towards the cabinet she gotten out a needle and took some blood from them and gave it to the nurse for test. Walking back to the cabinet she gotten out another needle and medience to help the virus go down some in their bodies. "I'm trying all I can Ne'Os, but to be honest I'm as scared as you are."said Sophia softly but honestly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:32 pm

After a few moment of being in the hospital bed, Sammy started to wake back up. All that Sammy could remember was that something was wrong with her kids and Ne'Os and Sophia had brought her here. Sammy looked to her right and saw a nurse. "Excuse me! Nurse? Can you please tell me where my kids are and how they are doing?" Sammy asked the nurse. The nurse walked over to Sammy and felt her forehead then checked a bag that had a tube that lead to Sammy's arm. "Your kids are in the next room with Ms. Sophia Granger and Ne'Os Emof. I will go see how they are doing and be right back." The nurse said, then walked out of the room and to the next room. The nurse looked at Sophia. "Ms. Sophia, the girl in the next room is wanting to know about her kids what should I tell her?" The nurse asked Sophia. Sammy sat as still as she could while waiting for someone to tell her about her kids.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:11 pm

Sophia looked at the nurse and sighed. "Let me go tell her, I think it'll be better if she hears this face to face."said Sophia softly. The nurse nodded but followed closely behind Sophia which started to annoy Sophia some. As she walked into Samantha's room she gave her a comforting smile. "Sammy, the twins fever has gone down but as for Jazmine I can't seem to get hers down but I'm trying everything I can."said Sophia softly. Although Sophia felt like her best wasn't good enough, like she should be trying harder but she didn't know what else to do. "Oh James just arrived here, if you like I can have the nurse go get him for you as assistant director I can do that."said Sophia softly.

Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:30 am

Sammy waited as patiently as she possible could without jumping out of the bed at the first sound of someone coming towards the door. Finally Sophia came into the room. Sammy knew that if Sophia was the one coming in to talk to her about the kids something had to be wrong. Sammy would have done the same thing for Sophia if it was the other way around. Think about it, would you want some stranger telling you that one of your kids was really sick. "Hey Sophia. Thank you for doing this for me. But I can tell by the look on your face that everything is not alright. I'm glad that the twins are doing better. But please help Jazmine." Sammy said to Sophia with a few tears falling from her face and a shaky voice. Then Sophia said that with her big hospital powers she could let James in. Sammy thought about that for a second, then realized that having someone that cared about her and the kids around would be a good thing. Not that Ne'Os or Sophia didn't care, they where just very busy at the moment. "Yes, please send him in. It would help me to calm down a little." Sammy told Sophia wiping the tears from her eyes, and sitting more up straight in the bed.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:08 am

Sophia nodded. "I'm doing everything I can Sammy, I won't anything bad happen to them."said Sophia softly. "Sh... it'll be ok Sammy, we have the best healers here so everything will be ok."said Sophia softly as she hugged her best friend. Sophia was worried out of her mind, she was trying everything she can but nothing was working. Sophia knew she had to have Khaat or Robert help her with this, for she was afraid she might break at any second.

Sophia was usually a strong person, but when it came to her friends or loved one that was one of her weakness. Sophia was relieved that her kids were ok, they were sick as well but Sophia managed to get to them before she did herself. Sophia was sick herself as well, Andrian begged her countless of times to get help but she was to stubborn. Sophia nodded. "Sure thing Sammy, I'll go out and get him and I'll be right back."said Sophia softly. As she walked out of the room and down the corridor she seen James sitting outside of the waiting room. "Come James, Sammy wants to see you."said Sophia softly as the nurse looked at her for a minute and then nodded knowing that Sophia was Assistant Director.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Calum Fisher Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:13 am

As he seen Sophia walking down the corridor he looked up hoping she was going to tell him some good news. As she asked him to come with her he gotten up from his seat and without saying a word and followed her. James knew that Sophia was Assistant Director of the place so she had the power to bring him back there where Samantha was. As he walked into the room after Sophia did he seen Samantha and hugged her. "Sh... Sammy it's ok, let it all out."said said James softly. "Thankyou Soph, for letting me back here I was really starting to get worried."said James softly.
Calum Fisher
Calum Fisher
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 110

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:44 am

Sammy watched Sophia leave the room. A minute or two later, Sophia and James walk into the room. Sammy can't help but to smile at James as he walks over to her. "Hey James." Says Sammy to James as she lightly hugs him around his waist. "Thanks Sophia." Sammy says to Sophia. Sammy then looks back up to James and can't help but start to cry as she thinking about her kids in the other room. "I know that I can feel better now that you are here James. I just can't help but worry about my kids. I don't know what I would do if I lost one of them." Sammy said to James, wiping the tears from her eyes. Sammy then layed back in the bed and closed her eyes.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top