Shopping is the life for me.. Just not for my family - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Shopping is the life for me.. Just not for my family - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Shopping is the life for me.. Just not for my family

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shopping is the life for me.. Just not for my family - Page 2 Empty Re: Shopping is the life for me.. Just not for my family

Post by Alexander Greengrass Thu May 31, 2012 8:10 pm

“You reminded me of someone I use to know,” Kayla said smiling slightly. He reminded her of her father though she hadn’t spoken to him in many years. He had the same blonde hair and blue eyes, the same since of family and protection to. “Are you not going to eat something? It’s not a good thing if you’re not, everyone needs their food.” With that she forked some of her salad and shoved it into her mouth. She looked at him chewing her food and looking like a cow chewing its cud. She even felt like one for a minute.
Alexander Greengrass
Alexander Greengrass
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 779

Back to top Go down

Shopping is the life for me.. Just not for my family - Page 2 Empty Re: Shopping is the life for me.. Just not for my family

Post by Ryo Hiroku Thu May 31, 2012 8:45 pm

Ryo stared at Kayla and felt his head tilt to the side a bit. "I remind you of someone?" he asked her. "Who?" he was actually curious about that. No one had ever said that he reminded them of someone else before. Then again it was usually because he never gave them the time to compare him to anyone. He waved his hands passively as she asked if he was going to eat something. "Nah, I'm good. I don't usually eat much anyways, so I can wait until dinner at the castle." he told her. He couldn't help but laugh softly as he saw how she ate her salad. But he stiffled his laugh, so she didn't think he was laughing at her.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 994
Special Abilities : Metamorphmagus

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Greengrass Thu May 31, 2012 9:09 pm

“Just a man I use to know...” Kayla said shaking her head slightly, “He wasn’t exactly the best person in the world. But not the worst either.” She had answered his question indirectly not really like her father all that much. “It’s just in the way you look and what you said about your sister. It sounded like him.” She looked up at the sky for a minute then back at Ryo, “He’s all into that you hurt her I kill you stuff, just not when it really matters. You know what I mean?” she said narrowing her eyes at him.
Alexander Greengrass
Alexander Greengrass
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Thu May 31, 2012 10:04 pm

Ryo smiled at her and sighed. "Well I don't know if that was a compliment or an insult." he laughed a bit. "Yeah I do know what you mean." he nodded at her. "My sister find that annoying - well she just finds me annoying in general." he sighed. Even though he understood why she was like that with him, he didn't like it. But he found her annoying as well, so he really couldn't complain about anything. He sighed and glanced to the side, watching some people walk by.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Greengrass Thu May 31, 2012 10:44 pm

"Hmm I don't know either. The man is supose to be my father," Kayla said pursing her lips, "He hasn't been much of a father to my brother and I. Though he's trying to be better with you little sisters." Kayla pursed her lips, "You know what really sucks being the oldest, but it does have its perks." she took a sip of her tea and looked away from Ryo again, "You know you have the same hair color as him too. Not to minchion the eyes." Sighing she looked down at her bags and wondered how she was going to get them all back to hogwarts without loseing something. "I think its a good thing that you reminde me of him but it could just as easily be an insult.."
Alexander Greengrass
Alexander Greengrass
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:33 am

Ryo bit the inside of his lower lip in thought. "If he's a bad father, I'm not so sure I want to take that as a compliment." he chuckled. "I agree with you on that. Being the oldest does have it's perks." he smiled slightly at the girl. When she started comparing them, Ryo sighed. He didn't like being compared to people, especially if he didn't know them. As she mentioned that he had the same hair color as her father, he found himself looking up at his bangs, feeling his eyes cross slightly as he did so. "It's like we could be father and son or something." he joked softly.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Greengrass Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:34 pm

“Or something like that,” Kayla said clearly deep in thought, “Wouldn’t surprise me if you were though. With all the women he’s been with and everything. What if you were?” she looked up at him her eyes big with wonderment. “What if you really were like my long lost twin brother or something? Or maybe a Half-brother…” her voice faded as she feel back into deep thought, “You only read about that kind of stuff in books. You never really hear about it happening, but it would be really awesome if something like that did happen! Don’t you think?” Kayla giggled at the thought of something like that happening. “That would be so cool!”

OOC: I think i found something out.. maybe not..
Alexander Greengrass
Alexander Greengrass
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:18 pm

"I guess ..." Ryo said in response to her hyper sounding comments. "I wouldn't mind it, if you were my sister, I mean." he said quickly. "You aren't like Sayuri, that's for sure. And I think I like you better than her." he smiled a bit at her, still trying to hid his fangs from her. "But my father is dead. And I'm assuming yours isn't?" he asked her softly. If she was his sister, he really wouldn't mind it. He'd like to have a family member that actually liked him, and didn't pity or just dislike him. But something like that was only in fairy tales, and he doubted something like that would happen to him of all people. He leaned back in his chair and sighed softly, as he thought about something.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Greengrass Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:30 pm

“Your right, he’s not. Though there are a few people I know who wish he didn’t exist.” Kayla said pushing the rest of her salad around on her plate. She twirled her hair around one figure with her free hand and hummed quietly
“Kayla?” an older man asked stopping in front of the table where she and Ryo sat at, “What are you doing here and who’s this?” he glanced over at Ryo. The older man two had blonde hair and the same eyes that Kayla had been talking about.
“Dad?” Kayla asked squinting up at her father, “I was shopping. I was supposed to be shopping with America and Alexis, but they wanted to go to that little kid party instead. What are you doing here? Aren’t you supposed to be out chopping down trees or something?” she rolled her eyes at him
Alexander Greengrass
Alexander Greengrass
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:20 pm

Ryo sighed softly, and started retreating back into his memories of his mother before she disappeared. He remembered her and his father leaving to go somewhere, and neither of them ever coming back. His uncle, Haru, showed up a few hours after they left, at around one in the morning, and he remembered what he told him and Sayuri after he woke the two of them up. His father had been killed and his mother was kidnapped by someone. It still amazed him that his father hadn't been able to escape them, he was a Vampire for crying out loud. Aren't they supposed to be super fast and super strong? He never understood that.

He was jerked back to reality when he heard a deep voice from the world outside his memories. He looked up just in time to hear the man in front of the table where he and Kayla sat ask what she was doing there and who he was. He glanced at Kayla as she called him 'dad'. This was her father? The man wasn't very impressive, and Ryo found himself raising an eyebrow behind his bangs as he looked the man over. He quickly looked down afterwards to make it seem like he hadn't been looking at the man at all.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top