Adebola starting her new Adventure at Hogwarts
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Adebola starting  her new Adventure at Hogwarts Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Adebola starting  her new Adventure at Hogwarts Empty Adebola starting her new Adventure at Hogwarts

Post by Adebola Adeagbo Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:18 am

(I'm a Begginner at making about fan fics like Sophia's fan fic which is awesome . So, I wanted to try it since I'm in to new things. So, I'm a give it a try ! Anyway if you want to be encluded asked please.)

~Chapter 1~
Day Before Starting Hogwarts
The Kings Cross

Adebola just came back home with her grandmother from a long day shopping at the Diagon Alley. She packed up all her things she baught today in her suitcase. She knows she forgot something , but for some reason she can't remember. She then just started to searching around in her drawers. Ahh here it is, I can't believe I almost forgot this ! she thought. It was a a gold locket with a picture that had Adebola and with her mom and dad in the back of her with on their hands on Adebola's shoulder.

Adebola then remembered the day where Voldemort killed her father and and made her mom crazy. Now her mom is in America in a therepy hospital getting help. And now Adebola lives with her grandmother in her mansion. Adebola put the locket in her luggage and went on her comfty bed. She didn't go to sleep, she wondered who was she gonna meet and what adventure would start. When it was 10 P.M she decided to set her alarm clock to 9 A.M and went to sleep.

~Next Day~

WAKE UP ! WAKE UP! the alarm clock rang about 4 times. " Reducto ! " Adebola muttered, she learned that spell from one of the Transfiguration book. The alarm clock immediately broke into pieces. Adebola brushed her teeth, took a shower, combed her hair and her grandmother used the Featherweight Charm to make it easier for Adebola and her grandmother to carry all the luggage. Adebola and her grandmother arrived at The Kings Cross. " Ahh I remembered when it was my first year at Hogwarts and I first came here," Adebola's grandmother said. " Here's your ticket and remember Platform nine and 3 quarters. " she added.

" But that dosen't make sence. " Adebola looked back and didn't see her grandmother. She probably went to the bathroom and apparated back home. Oh Grandma Adebola said in her head. She then saw another family and figured out there going to the same place. Adebola walked over to them. " How do you do that ? " Adebola asked. " Hi, I'm Miss Granger, you must be a first year. My Sophia and Simon is also first years to. " Miss Granger said. " Hi Sophia and Simon ! " Adebola said. " Hi ! " Sophia and Simon said at the same time. "Now all you got to do is focus , grab you cart good, and run through the wall. " Miss Granger added.

Adebola focused , grab her cart good, and ran through the wall. She succesfully went through the wall and saw the other side. She saw a sign above her saying Platform nine and 3 quarters. Adebola waited for Sophia and Simon came through the wall. " Come on guys, let's go ! " Sophia said. " Yeah ! " Adebola said first then Simon. They put there cart where it was supposed to be and they all wanted to enter the same compartment together, so they looked.

( How was it for my first time ? Please Comment ! )

Last edited by bobobola11 on Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:48 pm; edited 3 times in total
Adebola Adeagbo
Adebola Adeagbo

Number of posts : 1551

Back to top Go down

Adebola starting  her new Adventure at Hogwarts Empty Re: Adebola starting her new Adventure at Hogwarts

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:28 am

Wow, Ade that's an excellent chappie I can't wait for more you a good writer keep up the good work sooner or later you'll be as good as me!
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Adebola starting  her new Adventure at Hogwarts Empty Re: Adebola starting her new Adventure at Hogwarts

Post by Adebola Adeagbo Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:33 am

Hopefully Sophia , Hopefully ! Anyway thanks for you comment.
Adebola Adeagbo
Adebola Adeagbo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:41 am

Nah, I'm not that great of a writer people just love my stories because of my crazy ideas! Razz
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Adebola Adeagbo Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:54 am

Be quite Sophia !!! You know your a good writer. Good ideas come from a good writer !!!
Adebola Adeagbo
Adebola Adeagbo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:57 am

Lol maybe your right but it doesn't mean your not as well!Wink
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Adebola Adeagbo Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:03 am

I didn't say that i'm bad, just not up to your idea level.
Adebola Adeagbo
Adebola Adeagbo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:24 am

Lol up to my idea level? Lol what level is that? o.O
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Adebola Adeagbo Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:45 pm

(I made it up. It's like you have good ideas and the come out on spot. Ok about to post chapter two... now!)

~Chapter 2~
Bumping into Darren
In the compartment
Meeting Ginerva, Mariana
Arriving at Hogwarts

While Adebola, Sophia, and Simon were looking for a compartment, Sophia accidently bumped into a black haired boy. " Hey watch it ! " he said. " Sorry what's your problem ? " Sophia said. " You must be the related to the Grangers. You mudbloods make me sick. " he said. " Did you just call my sister a mudblood. " Simon said. " There's two mudbloods, oh well just more people to make fun of. " he said. " So you must be Darren, my grandmother said you might come to the school... and your whole family is purebloods and Slytherins. " Adebola said. " My whole family is pureblood, but were all in Ravenclaw. " Adebola said.

" Oh I know what your talking about. He doesn't know what love is or the meaning of love. All his father wants is power, so he doesn't care about you. He just wants you to be powerful. " Sophia added. " Don't you ever talk about my family filthy mudblood. " Darren said. " Don't call me or my brother mudbloods and I won't talk about your family." Sophia said. Darren was silent and he just went in a compartment, with other Slytherins. " We didn't even start school and we already have a enemy. " Adebola said. " I know right. " Sophia and Simon said at the same time. " Here's a compartment theres only two people in here. " Adebola said.

" Hello can we stay in here with you two ? " Adebola said. " Is it alright with you Mariana ? " a girl said. " Sure Ginerva. " said Mariana. " Thanks ! " Adebola said, then Sophia, and last Simon. " Hi I'm Adebola Adeagbo. " Adebola said introducing herself. " I'm Sophia Granger. " Sophia said introducing herself. " And I'm Simon Granger, Sophia's twin ! " Simon said introducing hiself. " Oh hi, I'm Mariana Diggory. " Mariana said introducing herself. " And I'm Ginerva Malenki. " Ginerva said introducing herself. Then the trolley lady came. " Anyone want to buy somethings of the trolley ? " shae asked. " I'll buy the whole cart. " Adebola said hiving her a handful of galleons and took the cart.

" Hey, I can't eat everything myself, help yourselfs. " Adebola said. " Everybody chowed down until they were full. Then the train stopped and they all got down. And then they took a boat to travel across the Great Lake to get to Hogwarts. When they got inside, Professor McGonagall led them to the Great Hall for the sorting feast. And Dumbledore gave his speech.

Last edited by bobobola11 on Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Adebola Adeagbo
Adebola Adeagbo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:56 pm

YAY! Go Ade! That was a great chappie your starting to get the hang of it!
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top