this is a story of a girl...
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

this is a story of a girl... Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

this is a story of a girl...

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

this is a story of a girl... Empty this is a story of a girl...

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:47 pm

How Many Characters You Want: doesn't matter
What characters you want: students,grads, anyone
Level of RP: word count at lease but I can 2-4 paragraphs
What you want to RP about: Ok... so here's the deal, my characters all need different things for they need love interest or just some friends!
Sophia Granger: ALOT of you know about her but for those who don't know, I'll explain her to you. Sophia is a 19 year old vampire who is a healer at St.Mungo's. She's dating Andrian Potter but haven't seen him in ages. She just gotten over depression due to losing her little sister and not seeing Andrian in ages. She's in need of some friends as for love wise I don't know yet....
Arabella Granger:Twin sister to Sophia, she's dating Shane Blacknight and she's VERY shy but once she lets you in she very much like Sophia. Although she tends to be a bit more quet and keeps to herself more.

Kiara E. Lawrence:She's my 6th year Gryffindor, she's very shy and very much of a goody-two-shoes. She's engaged to Atticus which is the love of her life so she's a taken girl but she in need of some friends! Kiara is very sweet and caring and will do anything to help her friends and loved ones. She's very much a bookworm has ALOT of Ravenclaw traits but she's a Gryffindor at heart.

Leslie Darling:she's my 6th year Gryffindor, but unlike Kiara she's a bit rebellious and she's a bit of a troublemaker. Leslie loves adventures and doing anything new and thrilling! Although around boys she can be a bit shy around them but which girl isn't? she's in need of a love interest and friends

and last but not lease Lilian "Lily" D'Eath:she's my 7th year Ravenclaw and she's a bit of a sassy and hard headed girl like all D'Eath's are. Although she can be very sweet and nice at times, but she does have a short temeper that's she working on improving. She looks up to her older brother and sister. she's in need of a love interest and friends as well.
Location: (Hogsmeade, Hogwarts, etc.) for students anywhere and for grads Hogsmeade, Leaky Cauldron, Diagon Alley.

Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

this is a story of a girl... Empty Re: this is a story of a girl...

Post by Evander Yaxley Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:24 pm

Meep! Hai! I wanna help, like I usually want too XD you pretty much know all my charries, but I shall list them out, but there will probably not be some huge description to go with them!!

Hitame Higurashi - thirteen years old, Gryffindor. Yeah you know her, since she pretty much only RP's with Sophia XD
Lysander Scamander - fourteen years old, Ravenclaw. Shy, weirdo, bookworm. He likes to play drums and is really shy around girls.
Sapphire Ivanova - just turned fifteen years old, Hufflepuff. Hyper, giddy, weirdo girl who loved to have fun.
Danielle "Dani" Mulciber - turning sixteen years old soon, Slytherin. Prankster who's only real friend is Juliet Valentine.
Damitrius "Damini" D'Eath - sixteen years old, Gryffindor. Adventure loving girl, hates werewolves. Yeah I think we established the tension between her and Alexis(and the rest of the family) before.
Jayden N. Volkov - (newest character)fifteen years old (turning sixteen in June), Ravenclaw. Loves taking care of animals, though no one but his sister knows that. Loves to have fun, and especially loves to go into the forbidden forest.
Ryo Hiroku - almost seventeen years old, Hufflepuff. I don't think I need to describe him to you :3
Mariposa Cruz - seventeen years old, almost eighteen, Gryffindor. Tomboy, still, and taling care of a twelve year old Ravenclaw. Working on adopting the girl(she's an orphan)
Yumi Zante - eighteen years old now, Slytherin. Prankster, ex-dark follower. Misses her boyfriend, blah,blah... Wants to be a healer(as you know)
Atticus Bletchley - eighteen years old, Slytherin. Engaged to Kiara(obviously XD) is the Administrative Assistant at St. Mungos.
Jake Collins - nineteen nearly twenty, ex-Gryffindor. CoMC Professor, Head of Gryffindor, Auror. Likes to duel, not much more to him.
Alexis D'Eath - eighteen nearly nineteen, ex-Ravenclaw. Well, she's Lily's sister, so I don't think a description is nessesary.

Yeah that's it! Enjoy XD
Evander Yaxley
Evander Yaxley
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 585

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:17 am

hm... lets see

I think it would be interesting if Arabella meet Hitame and stuff I think they would get along really well seeing how she's like Sophia I'll also have Soph post there as well! Wink

Lily and Alexis: could have thread together I think that would be cool sisterly bonding! Wink

Lily and Yumi: they could have another thread togeth if youy like! Wink

Kiara and Lysander : I would like them to rp I think they will get along really well

Kiara and Atticus: a thread for them if you like

as for the others I'm down with whatever! Wink

Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:27 am

Yay!

I'd love to see how Naomi reacts to Sophia having a twin. Hitame would just be like... Cool XD Naomi would probably freak out too. Say that she was cloned or something, Yeah Naomi is that weird. I think that Naomi would get along even better with Arabella XD she's the same as her, with the being shy at first and everything. :3

Ooh, Yeah! Sisters bonding is always fun!

I think we should finish the thread we have now with these two, I'll reply to that one as soon as I can!

Lysander will be scared at first. He really isn't good with girls, but maybe Kiara will show him that girls aren't scary XD

Kiara's and Atticus need a first date! Especially with their wedding coming up soon! Maybe a dinner at the Bletchley Manor or something, cause his parents will want to meet Kiara.

Who starts what? These are a lot of threads XDD
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:34 am

Hm... I'll start the one for Ara and Hit and then Kiara and Lysander and you'll start the ones for Lily and Lexi and Kiara and Atticus deal?
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:45 am

Deal! I'll get started on them now!
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:51 am

I have a 7th year Ravenclaw named Judd that could be a good interaction for Lilian.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Granger-Weasley Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:54 am

Lily/Lex
^ Hope you don't mind where I made it. I just need her more active there :3

And I'm working on the Kiara/Atticus one now!
Rose Granger-Weasley
Rose Granger-Weasley
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 570

http://simplekhroleplay.guildmmorpg.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:26 am

Jackles: *nods* Yes of course Jackles, you want to start it or shall I? If I do I need to do it chruch cause I go to work and then church I'll make after it! Wink

Alexis: I'll get on the other two like I told Jackles after chruch cause I go to work and then church I'll reply after it and make the other two! Wink
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Caspian Ivanov Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:46 pm

I have finished the last thread!

Kiara/Atticus
Caspian Ivanov
Caspian Ivanov
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 196

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top