Do you want to RP with a Malfoy ?
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Do you want to RP with a Malfoy ?  Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Do you want to RP with a Malfoy ?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Do you want to RP with a Malfoy ?  Empty Do you want to RP with a Malfoy ?

Post by Aleksandra Malfoy Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:52 am

ALEKSANDRA MALFOY
Do you want to RP with a Malfoy ?  Animaatjes-kaya-scodelario-36061

How Many Characters You Want: it doesn't matter !
What characters you want: 5th, 6th or 7th year
Level of RP: It depends, I don't care about the level, I'm able to adapt.

Aleksandra Malfoy
Aleksandra Malfoy

Number of posts : 22

Back to top Go down

Do you want to RP with a Malfoy ?  Empty Re: Do you want to RP with a Malfoy ?

Post by Rose Granger-Weasley Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:06 am

Hello! I'd be glad to RP with Aleksandra!

I have 5 characters that fit what you would like :3

Danielle Mulciber - fifth year Slytherin, she's a devious prankster, likes to pull her pranks mostly on Hufflepuffs.

Damitrius D'Eath - fifth year Gryffindor, she's usually very happy, and she hated werewolves

Ryo Hiroku - sixth year Hufflepuff, vampire, has a veela girl stalking him going around saying she's his girlfriend, cause he apparently attracts girls now...

Mariposa Cruz - sixth year Gryffindor, Gryffindor prefect, takes are of a second year Ravenclaw, tomboy

Yumi Zante - seventy year Slytherin, prankster, muggleborn but raised as a pureblood(so no one knows she's muggleborn, not even herself)
Rose Granger-Weasley
Rose Granger-Weasley
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 570

http://simplekhroleplay.guildmmorpg.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleksandra Malfoy Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:15 am

I think Leksie could get on well with Danielle Very Happy Slytherin common room would be a good place for the RP, don't you think ?
Aleksandra Malfoy
Aleksandra Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Granger-Weasley Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:22 am

Yes it would be :3 Would you like to make it?
Rose Granger-Weasley
Rose Granger-Weasley
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 570

http://simplekhroleplay.guildmmorpg.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleksandra Malfoy Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:05 pm

It's done : https://www.pottersarmy.net/t13422-a-quiet-evening#322812 Very Happy I hope it's not too bad.
Aleksandra Malfoy
Aleksandra Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:27 pm

ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME!

I admit, it's mostly so I can make gooey eyes at Kaya but can you blame me? Mmmm. :3

*slaps self* RIGHT. Less gooey, more charrie description. Yep. I'll give you all of them. You can pick from the bunch. (:

Elijah Krum, Slytherin, Seventh Year.
He's perpetually emo about his family, past, etc. He's a cracking good artist though and is a little bit of a womaniser. He has kids, two adopted through less than legal means and another biologically though she tragically died much to my personal dismay -- and his, of course. HAH. I think I can see him bugging her a lot, a kind of love/hate relationship. :3

Athena Goyle, Slytherin, Seventh Year.
This one doesn't really have time for anyone. She's very self-important and has, um, many traits. I'm staring at her app now. I merged her traits together because she didn't have enough good traits to balance out the bad. LOL. She's awful, in short. I'm scared of her and I write her. I think she could potentially have a lot of respect for Aleksandra though. Perhaps. I guess it depends. Athena could definitely influence her though, that I am sure of.

Audrey Macnair, Slytherin, Fifth Year.
I haven't played with Audrey much. She's a difficult character. She's very anti-social and doesn't connect to people well. Perhaps they'd get along? Audrey is a little bit lost in herself and it's difficult to really describe her. I guess it's easier to play her. XD

Melissa Millie Finnigan, Gryffindor, Fifth Year.
Millie + Slytherins = a terrible tragedy for the latter...usually. Millie will torment Aleksandra, no doubt. She's a prankster by heart and though she's friendly, she isn't to Slytherins. It would be fun to see them interact/argue/duel/maybekilleachother. (;

Sevastian Krum, Hufflepuff, Fifth Year.
Overly friendly, shy, bizarre, gay? -- all the things to describe Elijah's third-ish cousin <insert how many times removed here> ..the family tree is huge and Sevvy is anything other than a conventional Krum. He's besotted with Julien Delacour despite later finding out that he's betrothed to his sister. I don't know whether these two would have much interaction but we can thread them anyway. XD

UHMMMMMMMM...trying to remember. Meh. I'll leave it at them. Students. Works better. Wink
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 4833
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Parseltongue, Animagus
Occupation : Owner of Eli's Fine Dining, Artist, Deputy Minister of Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleksandra Malfoy Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:32 pm

ELIJAH, of course ! Their relationship could become really, really interesting ! Would you mind if I asked you to make the first post ?
Aleksandra Malfoy
Aleksandra Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Melissa Finnigan Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:37 pm

Yep, not a problem. I'll get to that after the one I'm doing now. Any particular location?
Melissa Finnigan
Melissa Finnigan
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 669
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleksandra Malfoy Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:39 pm

Perfect ! Let say...a tower ? no matter which one. Very Happy
Aleksandra Malfoy
Aleksandra Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:21 pm

Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 4833
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Parseltongue, Animagus
Occupation : Owner of Eli's Fine Dining, Artist, Deputy Minister of Magic

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top