The Night of the Lone Wolf
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Night of the Lone Wolf Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Night of the Lone Wolf

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Night of the Lone Wolf Empty The Night of the Lone Wolf

Post by Malmuira "Moira" Crawford Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:00 pm

I just randomly made this up during History one day, and it's not finished yet... but here's what I got so far...

In the darkness of the night only the moon shines. The dark clouds try to cover it up, but it shines through every time.The light shines onto the streets below, but the site is groteque. Bodies lay everywhere, what happened here? The faces of scared men and women, not knowing what happened. The clouds cover the moon, and this time the light doesn't shine through. All I see is darkness.

Suddenly I hear a howl and yellow eyes stare at me intently throught the darkness. The moon finally breaks through the clouds, and I finally see what's been staring at me. A snow white wolf, alone, looks at me with great fear. I do the same, not moving, not breathing. The breath is caught in my throat and it refuses to come out. There is something peculiar about this wolf. I look closer and I see it, the wolf's muzzle is red... What's on there? I look around and I find what was on the wolf's mouth... Human blood.

A scream escapes my lips as I fall to the ground, afraid of what the wolf is going to do. But it only stared at me, and it seemed to see my fear, for the only movemnt it made was to bow it's head at me. The fear in my eyes slowly fades, and I suddenly begin to wonder, what is a wolf doing here alone? I look into the wolf's eyes and I find myself on my knees, with my hand extended toward the wolf.

"Where is your pack?" I asked cautiously. The wolf's eyes seemed to glimmer as it moved it's head toward my hand, and I pulled back slightly, afraid that the wolf would try to harm me. It stopped coming toward me, and I stared into it's yellow eyes. We froze there for what seemed forever, and finally I let the wolf reach my hand. As soon as we made contact, the wolf looked up at me. I asked again, "Where's your pack?"

This time the wolf answered me. "I have no pack. Not anymore." it said. I pulled my hand back startled by the fact that it answered me. It lowered it's head and I stared at it once more, my eyes wide with curiousity. "What do you mean 'not anymore?'" I asked it again. The wolf put it's head on my lap and closed it's eyes. "They kicked me out of the pack. I wouldn't do as they told me." this seemed too much for the wolf to explain, as it lay there with it's eyes closed, not saying anything more.

If any comments, please tell me Wink
Malmuira
Malmuira "Moira" Crawford
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 388

Back to top Go down

The Night of the Lone Wolf Empty Re: The Night of the Lone Wolf

Post by Tarran Price Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:23 pm

(Sabe in disguise here O,O)

This reminds me of a story I tried to write a while back. (The story is about a magical universe in which Beasts, Fairies, and Humans coexists. Forbidden Hybrids are made when the different species crossbreed. A cat Beast fell in love with a Human girl, Kana. Kana has a Hybrid son, and it's all downhill from there.) Great start! Lol, I wonder where it's going. ^_^
Tarran Price
Tarran Price

Number of posts : 24

Back to top Go down

The Night of the Lone Wolf Empty Re: The Night of the Lone Wolf

Post by Malmuira "Moira" Crawford Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:49 pm

Whoa that sounds like a cool story. I'd love to hear about that story XD

Anyways, thanks! I'm trying to keep it going, and I think it should be finished soon :3 maybe
Malmuira
Malmuira "Moira" Crawford
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 388

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top