Christmas Spirit on Ice
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Christmas Spirit on Ice Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Christmas Spirit on Ice

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Christmas Spirit on Ice Empty Christmas Spirit on Ice

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:53 am

The white blanket has covered every visible surface outside into snow a lot earlier then anyone could have anticipated it. Outside of Hogsmeade or perhaps the country, but who is counting was rather silent apart from occasional visit and murmurs from hogwarts students coming to the village. Mariana was a student only a little more then 2 years ago, and yet she felt as a complete stranger to school like it was a century. She hated the silence more then anything, but it was too noisy in the three broomsticks so she decided to visit the newly made ice rink which stood there in honour to christmas and it was here favourite holiday so it was very hard to feel lonely. She wrapped the white skates around her feet and moved to the rink skating with her head on what to buy Jess for christmas not paying attention to her surroundings...
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Christmas Spirit on Ice Empty Re: Christmas Spirit on Ice

Post by Marcus Dakota Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:19 am

As Marcus was talking to Alexis, he told her that he'd be right back. He had forgotten something and was going to disapparate to get it. As he looked down to tie a loose shoestring, he collided with a girl that looked around his age. "Oh. My fault. I'm sorry," Marcus said as he helped her up. He bent down once again to tie his loose string. Instead of the waste of seconds on the ice, he waved his wand and they formed a knot. "All better," he said and gave her one of his unique smiles. "I'm Marcus. Marcus Dakota. but most people call me Mad because of my initials." He cleared his throat as quietly as he could.

"I like the new rink. Brings out the Christmas Spirit," he said, continuing the conversation.
Marcus Dakota
Marcus Dakota

Number of posts : 299

Back to top Go down

Christmas Spirit on Ice Empty Re: Christmas Spirit on Ice

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:34 am

Mariana did not pay attention to what she was doing untill the point where she literally walked into someone who was going streight to her direction and since it was ice and she was not known for her particular gracefullness on anything icy she fell streight down. "Well goob job Mari. Sorry i wasn't paying attention Marcus is it?" she said as she was lifted back up and the stranger just proclaimed his full name and nickname without hesitation. If she wasn't in a particulary cheerful mood she would have found it awkward. "It's nice to meet you Marcus, pity you already saw my clumsy side though it used to be a lot worse. Oh and my name is Mariana Diggory by the way, but everyone calls me Mari because i find Mariana a little sirious and none of my friends ever heard of that word." she replied adding some details more for herself then for him, but talking even more then him.

"Yes it's charming. I was thinking about what to get my...nevermind." she trailed off still half absent-minded. "So can i invite you for a drink at three broomsticks to make up for this?" she asked as she pulled herself decent again and without snow on her backside.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top