Between the Lines. - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Between the Lines. - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Between the Lines.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Between the Lines. - Page 2 Empty Re: Between the Lines.

Post by Leven Ashe Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:48 am

Evalyn smiled at Chris, even though she thinks that she's very ashamed of her culture. Instead, it was the opposite. "No.. I'm happy about who I am. It's that, I was taught to hide my true self from Muggles, that it's a bad habit now. But the Avalon family wants to try and stay away from attention of the Ministry. Especially from another group, specifically the reason why I'm.. not open to everything about my Veela culture." Evalyn sighed a bit, her fingers tapping the wooden table. Those.. creatures, she worried that one thing had something that would return for her family, or herself. She was there that night.. mostly because of that's why she's paranoid.

Evalyn smiled at Chris, trying to make her to feel calm and relaxed. As she was feeling at the moment. "It's all right Chris. I.. kind of understand." Evalyn's parents were still together, although, she had a bond with someone else, that makes her feel alone, and even betrayed.
Leven Ashe
Leven Ashe
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 177

http://www.wattpad.com/user/KingdomsPath

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthony Sanguini Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:08 am

Chris was about to ask why Eva's family was so secretive but she bit her tongue in time. She thought that was a little too personal and it should stop there. Chris was confused. How did she understand? "Um... you do?" she asked quietly. Chris had completely forgotten about her homework but didn't really care. Potions wasn't her thing. The question mark that was cut into her hand had been exactly what she thought about potions. Confusing and a little annoying.

Chris handed Eva her quill. "Thanks for letting me use the quill," she said, smiling at her. "What house are you in?"
Anthony Sanguini

Number of posts : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by Leven Ashe Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:14 am

"Ravenclaw. Same as my third cousin." Evalyn smiled at Chris, happy to be turning off of her Veela history topic. "You?" She asked curiously, Chris seemed like a very nice person. Though, she wasn't going to just place Chris into a certain house just because she was acting a certain way.

Evalyn's free hand moved and grabbed the book she was reading before, placing it on the table with the said hand just resting upon it. She wanted to read more about certain dreams and their undying meaning. Though, she was curious about talking with Chris. She's never met another Veela, even if she was just Half.
Leven Ashe
Leven Ashe
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthony Sanguini Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:32 am

Chris smiled. "I could tell. You seem very smart," she said kindly. "I'm in Slytherin. I don't know why I was sorted into Slytherin. Maybe because of my dark intentions at first...." Chris wasn't proud of her past goals to be a Dark Wizard. She immediately changed the subject. "What do your parents work as?" she asked, starting the conversation again after a very awkward pause. She didn't like talking about her "dark wizardness". She also didn't really feel welcome in the Dark Followers because of her being a Half-Blood.

"What do you want to be after Hogwarts?" Chris said curiously. She honestly didn't know where these random questions were coming from. She felt more open to Eva since she could talk to someone that was just like her.... somewhat.
Anthony Sanguini

Back to top Go down

Post by Leven Ashe Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:40 am

Evalyn crossed her arms over her chest, though not in annoyed fashion. "My father works with the Avalon family, we try to piece together even more family members that may have been left behind after the second Wizard War. Other than that, he does whatever he wants. My mother hasn't worked since I was born I've been old. Originally working on the side until I was seven. She stopped all together working." She explained to Chris. Her father would model for humans, though it was something that was low and he barely did it due to not wanting tip them off about Veela's, though highly doubtful they'd ever figure it out.

She had a big grin on her face. "I actually want to become a Professor here, perhaps Defense Against the Dark Arts. If not, I'll do whatever my cousins are doing. I don't know why.. but each Avalon member tends to do what he or her cousins do. What about you, Chris?" She questioned what Chris wanted to do, but didn't ask about her family, due to the reason of already seeing she had no father figure.
Leven Ashe
Leven Ashe
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthony Sanguini Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:02 am

(((OOC: She has a father figure Very Happy I'll mention it in the post anyway.)))

Chris smiled. "That's interesting," she said simply. When Eva told her about what she wanted to be in the future, Chris thought the idea was nice. "I like that. Cousins working together. That sounds nice," she said sincerely. Chris had to think about the question that came to her. What do I want to be when I graduate?.... she thought, tapping her nails onto the surface of the table. "I'll have to think about that one...." Chris suddenly thought about her father, speaking of families. "You know my father works in the Ministry." Chris smiled. "I have four other half-siblings. One of them, the oldest one, is an angry much.... He hates his mother's side of his siblings but doesn't hate me as much as them, but still very bitter to me." Chris raised her eyebrows and lowered them.

"There's my older sister who's a werewolf. She works in the Department for the Regulation and Control of Magic Creatures." Ironic, Chris thought. "Then there's my younger brother, Damien, he's apart of the Dark Followers and is a Slytherin like me," Chris said plainly.

"I think he may be my favorite out of all of them," she said, laughing a little bit. "And there's Antionette, my sister. She's in Ravenclaw. I don't see her much."
Anthony Sanguini

Back to top Go down

Post by Leven Ashe Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:11 am

It was visible right now, the mentions of werewolves caused fear to strike across her face, and pool into the very depths of her clear blue eyes. Her skin crawled across her body, and she felt sick to her stomach by this point. Wolves.. the creatures that she found amazing were now her living nightmare. Even in sleep, or awake, they would some how get her, cause pain of some sort.

"Y - you do have a long line of family currently here. I wish I would be able to meet more of them. I only wish some of my cousins would come around, I miss being able to talk with them. I mean, they're here, but we don't cross paths." She smiled a bit, still shakened by everything.
Leven Ashe
Leven Ashe
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top