Between the Lines.
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Between the Lines. Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Between the Lines.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Between the Lines. Empty Between the Lines.

Post by Leven Ashe Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:27 am

It was the fifth year to her, and things were slowly getting worse than better. Within the past five years since she's started Hogwarts, everything has been getting worse instead of better. She found it to be quite annoying, due to the stress and the lack of sleep she's been getting since the age of seven. Things weren't looking good for her future, especially if she wanted to become a possible Professor of this School, or some of the other ones around the world.

She had silently wandered around Hogwarts, finding herself wandering in between the book shelves of the Library. This is where she did a lot of studying during terms or tests. Another thing was she'd sneak in here during sleeping hours. During those times when being plagued by nightmares. Her pure white hair stood out among very few, or most of the students that would walk around the school. One of the small similar things between the Avalon family, along with the Trevon family.
Leven Ashe
Leven Ashe
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 177

http://www.wattpad.com/user/KingdomsPath

Back to top Go down

Between the Lines. Empty Re: Between the Lines.

Post by Anthony Sanguini Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:40 am

Chris decided to go to the library. She needed to clear her mind. There was only one thing she had been thinking about for the past couple of days. The Dark Followers. She didn't really want to be within their ranks anymore. The activity of the group was slow and Chris didn't have patience for it. She didn't. I'm gonna quit! she thought as she finally made up her mind. She had been pissed off for the period of time that she had this thought in her head but now that she had finally mad her decision, she had her cool.

As Chris entered the library, she saw that people were at every table. Crowded and quiet! se thought with a look of confuse on her face. As she looked around for an empty ttable, she didn't find any, but she did see a girl around her age sitting alone. Chris wasn't particularly the sociaal type but she had to give it a try. She reluctantly walked over to the girl. "Hello. All of the tables are full. May I join you?" she asked innocently.
Anthony Sanguini

Number of posts : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by Leven Ashe Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:20 am

The naturally white haired young teen had gone and sat at a certain table that was hidden from other students view. Thus causing this one to be one of the few that weren't being used at the moment. Her clear blue eyes had noticed that a lot of the tables had been picked and taken over. Sixth and Seventh years that would possibly find it a good time to start on even more early studying for either their N.E.W.T.s or some other type of term.

On the way to the certain table, she had decided to collect a certain type of book. It was a book that would explain almost real life dreams that were occurring over and over. Although, she wasn't really able to start reading due to someone coming up to her. She looked up from the book, seeing a different female. "Ah, yes.. of course." She sent a faint smile.
Leven Ashe
Leven Ashe
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthony Sanguini Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:45 am

Chris smiled at the girl and sat down. "Thank you," she said kindly, "I'm Christina. You can call me a Chris." Chris opened her potions book. NEWT potions wan't as fun as she thought it would be. Dammit! I don't get this.... she thought with an annoyed expression on her face. She let out a sigh that meant 'I hate this so much'. Chris took out a quill that a Gryffindor had given to her. For some reason there was a smug look on their face when it was given to her.

When he started writing, there was a searing pain in her hand. She dropped the quill immediately. Chris examine the paper and it looked as if her blood was being used as the ink. No wonder he said that I didn't need any ink for it! she thought, holding her hand in agony. Chris looked up from her hand and the pain had disappeared for a second. The Gryffindor boy of whom had given her this quill was standing between two rows of bookshelves, cracking up.

There was nothing but anger on her mind at that moment and Chris picked up her wand. "Stupefy!" she said and the guy fell over. She put her wand down gently and tried to block herself out from the rest of the world. She always felt like an outsider. And being anti-social wasn't helping. The only reason why she had approached the girl across form her was because she had no choice. There was nowhere left to sit.
Anthony Sanguini

Back to top Go down

Post by Leven Ashe Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:17 am

Her blue eyes would be reading each line with swiftness. Reading how certain people would dream because they were Seers. This one highly doubted she was a Seer. Not many of her kind were gifted the talent of being a Seer, on top of the race traits that everyone gets. Another one was able how two souls were pieced together. This sounded like her and Skyler. Although, she would have to ask a professor, or someone who's gone through this. Though.. the only one who has had this is long since dead.

Blue eyes flickered up from the book, to see the girl who had sat down, giving a polite smile. "Evalyn Avalon. Eva or Avalon.. which ever you prefer. " Evalyn told Chris, before looking back down to her book. Although, Evalyn then felt alarmed once again when she felt the slight movement of the one across from her. And then again alarmed once she had pasted the stunning spell at someone else over by a different book area.

Evalyn felt worried , placing a bookmark in the spot where she was reading. "C - Chris.. are you okay?" She murmured aloud, so that only Chris would be able to hear.
Leven Ashe
Leven Ashe
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthony Sanguini Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:32 am

Chris looked at Eva. 'Yeah. I'm fine. He just gave me a quill that uses my blood for ink," she said quietly as the pain returned to her hand. A question mark shaped cut had been engraved into her hand. She had written that on her paper. She looked around to see if anyone was still staring at her but they had focused their attention back on whatever they were doing before she had fire the spell. "At least it's not gushing out blood," she said, smiling and looking back down at her scraped hand.

"Can I borrow a quill?" she asked Eva. All of her other ones had somehow disappeared out of nowhere. What she had been thinking about somehow slithered back into her thoughts. Chris closed her potions book and put her homework away. "Hey can I ask you something?" she said asking a question already, "What's your allegiance for the Feuding Forces?"
Anthony Sanguini

Back to top Go down

Post by Leven Ashe Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:40 am

She nodded her head, before then giving Chris one of her Extra Quills, one that did not use blood of the writer himself. Her other hand gently placed the book she had been riding amongst her other things she had carried with her into the library. "Yeah.. its better having it all over the place.." She agreed with Chris, she wasn't prepared to help since she knew nothing about healing and very little first aid.

Evalyn looked at Chris curiously, surprised about what she had asked. What were her thoughts about what was going on basically. "I.. I have no side about what's happening. If I were to pick a side, I fear for my family." Evalyn sighed, looking down at her hands. The Avalon family was already considered out casted by few due to the race, but she didn't want to add more towards it. "But I personally believe something has to be done about what's going on."
Leven Ashe
Leven Ashe
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthony Sanguini Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:08 am

Chris nodded at what she had said. "I just quit the Dark Followers. I just thought that joining the Dark Rebellion will get me nowhere.... I think Potter's Army might be the place for me," she said quietly. Chris was curious of how her family might be in danger. "Um.... I know it's not my place but how might your family be in danger?" she said with an eyebrow raised. Chris didn't usually ask questions that didn't have anything to do with her but she was particularly curious enough to ask.

"Are any of your family members apart of any of the forces?" Chris asked again. She thought now she may have been medeling in Eva's business. She decided to keep the questions to a minimum now.
Anthony Sanguini

Back to top Go down

Post by Leven Ashe Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:23 am

Evalyn started to chew on her bottom lip. She was only hiding this from muggles, and so it was okay to tell other people who weren't fully muggles. Chris knew about magic, she was a witch, so.. it was okay, right? Evalyn sucked in a fresh breath and then let it out slowly. "I'm part of a long line of Avalon children, we're full Veela.. thus, we're not treated the same like Witches and Wizards. Vampires and ... wolves are the same in a sense. We're like harpies if something pisses us off." Her voice was very hushed, she didn't want some people to figure out the Avalon family was all Veela. Yes, her cousins came here but they too kept the bloodline a secret.

Wolves was something that might stand out to Chris if she listened, how Evalyn did her best to try and stay away from saying the correct term, and how tense she became trying to just say the word which they were related to. "I can see how Dark Followers would barely get you someplace.. I mean, if anything were to happen, you'd just end up building a record for yourself." Evalyn quickly tried to change the subject.
Leven Ashe
Leven Ashe
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthony Sanguini Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:37 am

Chris smirked. "I understand. I'm half-veela," she said. "We're not treated the same as regular wizards or witches. I almost changed when I fired that spell at that boy." She wasn't ashamed of being veela but instead said it proudly. On the other hand, it seemed like Eva was ashamed of her bloodline. "I know this is very nosy but.... are you ashamed of being veela?" Chris asked her nervously. "My mother left my father when I was born.... She was a full veela. I hate her!"

Chris decided to stop talking for a second trying to hold back anymore anger. She looked down at her bruised hand and back up to Eva. She decided to get off the subject of her mother. "Sorry. I know you don't want to hear about my mother. But yes I am a veela."
Anthony Sanguini

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top