Friday Night Roleplay - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Friday Night Roleplay - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Friday Night Roleplay

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Friday Night Roleplay - Page 3 Empty Re: Friday Night Roleplay

Post by Keith Nicholas Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:35 am

Keith arched his eyebrows at Rhys, but shook his head, rolled his eyes, and ignored it.

"Wait, is Hitame just dressed up, or is she really a vampire now?" Keith asked nobody in particular as they began the walk to the shrieking shack. "We do go to Hogwarts, so I'm not ruling out her being bitten and me not hearing about it."
Keith Nicholas

Number of posts : 986

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:37 am

Jess quietly slipped into the three broomsticks, carefully avoiding the dragon lying on the doorstep, and ordered himself a butterbeer, marvelling at how well the place had been decorated for the big day. Still, he was a little disappointed at how few adults were about. Halloween was a kid's holiday, but it was for adults too.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:41 am

Hitame looked around when someone called out her name. She blinked a couple of times as she looked around and finally saw where the person who had called out her name was. She hastily walked over to the group of people gathered there. "Uhh... Hey Sam, Rhys. Yeah it's me." she said, flipping some the hair that had gotten into her face out of it and over her shoulder. What are you guys doing here?" she asked no one in particular as she looked around at the group. "Oh hi Brian." she said, managing a small smile. As the group began to walk away, Hitame followed not really knowing where they were going. "Go where?" she asked Brian curiously, since he was the closest to her. "I wish." she smiled at Keith. "But I'm still human." she added.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Samuel Grigori Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:42 am

Sam grinned and nodded. "I think she's just dressing up... but who knows. Every second person seems to be a vampire these days," he muttered quietly so that only Keith could hear him. "Come on, I think you're right Brian, we're heading off to the Haunted House" he told Hitame, his voice normal again, "Lets go," he agreed, following the pack.
Samuel Grigori
Samuel Grigori

Number of posts : 318

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Marcheti Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:43 am

-Mystery Man ( NOT AARON )

Jess

He walked to the pub and passed a group of children who were on their way to his trap. He grinned and then he pointed out a few of the children to the person he left at the house. He would know what to do from there. Quickly, he entered the Three Broomsticks and noticed there were not that many people there. He recognized one person though, the Charms teacher from the school, and he approached him. "Having a good time then?"
Aaron Marcheti
Aaron Marcheti
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 644
Special Abilities : Leglimency, Occlumency

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Nicholas Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:44 am

"I wish?" Keith muttered to himself. "Goody, more volunteers. Soon there's gonna be more of them than there are of us." He silently nodded in agreement with Sam and held out his fist for a bro fist bump.
Keith Nicholas

Number of posts : 986

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Sullivan Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:46 am

It did not take them long to arrive at the Shrieking Shack, and he had to admit, it was more scary than he thought. It was scary without being doctored up, but it had been enchanted to have ghosts flying around the outside with screams coming from in. The front door had a man standing there in a full on cloak that resembled a Dementors. "They really put some effort into this, didn't they?" Brian said with a smirk,
Brian Sullivan
Brian Sullivan
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 279

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhys O'Neill Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:49 am

Rhys got more and more quiet the closer they got. "Oh.. it really is scary." she said slowly finding herself behind Sam, staring at the shack. "I didn't realize they'd have a creepy guy there.." she said frowning, and moving forward past Sam, pushing herself up against the fence, and staring at it. "Look at that.." she whispered, seeing the moon rising above the shack, and something really did howl in the woods. Rhys jumped and hid behind Sam. "We're really going in there yeah?" She asked with a gulp.
Rhys O'Neill
Rhys O'Neill
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 167

Back to top Go down

Post by Samuel Grigori Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:51 am

Sam nodded, a smirk crossing his face as he reached over and pressed his fist against Keiths, a sudden feeling of gratification crossing him as he did so - he'd never given it much thought, but the two of them were quite alike. Soon enough they were at the house though, and he had to admit, he was a little freaked out. "God.. they pulled all the stops out didn't they?" he muttered, his eyes trained on the dementor look alike. "I think we've done worse," he whispered behind him to Rhys, a grin on his lips.
Samuel Grigori
Samuel Grigori

Number of posts : 318

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:53 am

Jess looked up as a stranger sat next to him and spoke. He considered the man's question for a few seconds (in which he drained his mug) then shrugged. "I love the atmosphere, but I've not seen anyone I really recognise," he replied. "Sorry, i don't believe we've met," he added, stretching his arm our to shake the other man's hand. "Jess Potter," he said.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top