Friday Night Roleplay - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Friday Night Roleplay - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Friday Night Roleplay

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Friday Night Roleplay - Page 2 Empty Re: Friday Night Roleplay

Post by Keith Nicholas Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:06 am

"I for one," Keith said, taking another sip of butterbeer and chuckling at the Gryffindor who had just fallen on her ass, "vote we set something on fire. Nothing shows the halloween spirit like some good old fashioned arson."
Keith Nicholas

Number of posts : 986

Back to top Go down

Post by Samuel Grigori Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:10 am

((Keithy boy, we're outside in the street.))
Sam's head shot around as he heard a pair of doors fly open further down the street, only to find a dragon flying through the doors. Roaring with laughter he shook his head and looked back at Brian. "Sorry, what was that?" he asked instinctively before nodding his head. "For sure, how about we get Keith to abandon his dingy hideout and join us as well?" He asked, jerking his head towards the door.
Samuel Grigori
Samuel Grigori

Number of posts : 318

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Sullivan Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:15 am

Brian turned to see what was going on as a dragon flew out of a door down the street. He laughed with Samuel but saw a familiar face. "Rhys!" He called after her, trying to get her attention. "Come over here!" He said with a smirk before turning back to Samuel. "I say we get a group together and go to the haunted house at the Shrieking Shack. I heard it was supposed to be crazy scary."
Brian Sullivan
Brian Sullivan
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 279

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Nicholas Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:19 am

*Keith magically teleports to the main group. Nobody remembers he was ever anywhere else. The Gods have been appeased*

"Yeah, sure, the shrieking shack. We should catch a ghost!" Keith said excitedly. We could feed it, and call it Larry, and teach it to sit. Or something. You know. Just spitballing here.
Keith Nicholas

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhys O'Neill Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:20 am

Rhys heard her name, and she looked up, and waved. "Hey!! Brian!!" She laughed and ran over to him. "Sam!" she gasped and ran faster, nearly tripping over her long robe. "hey!" She laughed and skidded to a halt by the group. "How are you guys? Good? good! Isn't this lovely? Candy! So much candy.. I've already eaten waaaayyy to much, sooo hyper! Can you tell?" she asked, leaning towards Brain and grinning. "ohhhh Shriekign shack? Lets do it! I want to see it soo badly!" She grinned at Keith and then looked over at Sam.
Rhys O'Neill
Rhys O'Neill
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 167

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:20 am

Hitame roamed the streets of Hogmeade alone and kind of worried. She had, of course, come with Naomi but she had gotten separated from her little sister. She wasn't really worried about anything Naomi would do, what harm could a girl dressed as a happy princess do? No she was mostly worried about what someone would to the happy little princess. Hitame was dressed as a depressed vampiress, a long black and red dress, a black wig, and some fake vampire fangs in her mouth. After looking for Naomi for a while, she just decided to leave her sister be for the night, and look for her after she was done with whatever she was doing.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Nicholas Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:22 am

"I'm sorry," Keith said, pointing at Rhys' witch costume. "I find this incredibly offensive. I demand you change immediately. I won't stand for this kind of desecration of my culture." He grinned. "Just kidding. I've always wanted to say something like that."
Keith Nicholas

Back to top Go down

Post by Samuel Grigori Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:25 am

Sam grinned as he noticed Rhys and tossed his... pumpkin... to her. "Catch," He shouted, hoping to god that she would manage to. "You are coming with us, by the way," he added. "The Haunted House does sound like a great bit of fun, I think. Lets get a few more people then head there." He suggested. "Hitame!" he added, "is that you?" He asked, peering at the rather angry looking vampire... well, hopefully costume vampire anyway.
Samuel Grigori
Samuel Grigori

Number of posts : 318

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Sullivan Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:31 am

Brian slightly noticed the group of people around him growing, but he was not really paying attention. He was looking at Hitame, and the familiar feeling he had when he was around her flooded him. Luckily his costume hid most of the shame he was feeling. Samuel called for her, which was a relief, because he was drawing the usual blank he got when she was around. "Hey Hitame...." He said shyly, waving at her. "I think this group of big enough! Lets go!" He started walking towards the Shack, but kind of stayed back to try and walk next to Hitame.
Brian Sullivan
Brian Sullivan
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 279

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhys O'Neill Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:34 am

Rhys grinned at the group. "hey Hitame!" she caught the pumpkin, head thing, and laughed and looked around at them all. "Whoa.. big group eh?!" She said with a grin, looking around at them all, and flicking her wand at Keith. "I am a witch, and this is how they dress! Didn't you know that?" She asked, moving closer to him and putting her face right near his. "We are one!!" She suddenly looked up at the moon and howled like a werewolf. "Lets go!!!!!!" She said taking off towards the Shrieking Shack.
Rhys O'Neill
Rhys O'Neill
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 167

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top