I gotta get moving....
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

I gotta get moving.... Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

I gotta get moving....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I gotta get moving.... Empty I gotta get moving....

Post by Kevin West Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:04 pm

Okay so I need to get active with my characters. I want to rp about anything anywhere anytime. REPLY REPLY REPLY!
Kevin West
Kevin West

Number of posts : 211

Back to top Go down

I gotta get moving.... Empty Re: I gotta get moving....

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:33 pm

ME ME ME!

Alice Longbottom- my gypsy. She really wants to get a band started- not a rock band, but more of a folk, indie band. Very alternative. She focuses on painting and music to distract from the fact that she's not doing what she really loves- dancing. She is veeeeeeery open for RPing.

Piper Handler. Piper was part of the terrible home life her suster had, but not by her own fault. Her uncle tried to abuse her and when she called him out, the family was ripped apart. She has never been the same- she doesn't let people get close, intimacy terrifies her. She's pretty tough to get to know.

Roxi Weasley. Roxi seems like a party girl with no real problems or ambitions- she drinks, does drugs, snogs strangers, dresses in the dark, etc. The thing about Roxi, though, is she really does want to feel loved, feel like there is someone out there who wants her to stop all the crappy stuff she does- even if she doesn't want to- and wants to love her. Otherwise, she's just up for a good time.

Wally Abercrombie. Wally is independent and detached from her own emotions. She's like a girl scout on crack. She has no friends and no enemies. She needs plotting. Lots of it.

Those are my students... I dunno if you have any grads, I have more, but those are just the students.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:36 pm

ME TOO!

Chase Moor: Loveable, Hufflepuff Grad, she is currently in St. Mungos for Mental issues after her kidnapping.. she's getting better though, In love with Calvin S. Ransom, and dated Elijah, nearly married him XD

Felix Barker: Evil bastard who kidnaps people, and enjoys it.. tortures/kills people... in love with Naomi Barker-Greyback (They be getting married soon) XD Errm... is currently keeping hostages in his basement

Zara Ellis: Fallen madly in love with Mathew Lestrange.. weird I know.. her normal profession is seducing men, luring them to a hotel room, having her way with them, and then stealing all their money and/or killing them.

Selene Brun: Stuck up French woman, currently working as a secretary in the Department of Creatures... Not much plottage with her yet..

Rise Lehmberg: 5th year Huffle Werewolf, living with the Longbottom's at the moment. She is trying hard to find herself in a world that suddenly has turned against her after she got kidnapped by Fenrir Greyback, and turned by Ariel Greyback... her parents hate her, and she's currently at Hogwarts.

Pricilla Cuffe: Don't let her looks fool you.. or her personality really.. on the outside she's a loveable airheaded 'does she even know her ABC's' kind of girl, but on the inside she is ruthless, and will take into account everything about anything, and reports back to her father on it, who is the editor in chief at the Daily Prophet. She is a Slytherin 7th year.

Rhys O'Neill: 4th year Gryffie... weird, hyper, athletic. She does bite.. but not hard.. she's totally in love with her kitten Isabella, who is ADORABLE (Check out the spoiler in her siggy if you want to see her). She howls randomly... enjoys playing hide and seek, but is still in a state of finding herself, she's.. weird to say the least, She does lean towards Grindy, just because she's been brainwashed by parents and sisters who agree with what he's doing.

Zoe Gould! The head of the department XD Duuhh she's pretty evil, wants knowledge and power... Though at works she's pretty uptight and a little snotty XD But nice... she acts as though she's uptight and uncomfortable, but wants to be loose, but at night she's like... "I WILL KEEL BAD MONSTERS!" XDD

errm.. I kinda just copy pasted from elsewhere.. sooo XD
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Number of posts : 2008

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin West Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:16 pm

Jack,
I think I'll go with Wally and Alice. They can both be friends with Kevin for now. I'll start a thread for alice and pm you the link and you can start it for Wally. Very Happy
Chase,
I like Rhys and Rise. They seem like nice people that Kev can befriend easily. I'll start it for Rhys and pm you the link.

THANKS!!!
Kevin West
Kevin West

Number of posts : 211

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:18 pm

Wally... have fun being her friend... As in that prolly won't happen, but let's see where the thread goes. XD I'll get cracking on it now.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top