The Ministry Shall not Fall
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Ministry Shall not Fall Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Ministry Shall not Fall

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Ministry Shall not Fall Empty The Ministry Shall not Fall

Post by Judas Nathanial Lucifer Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:14 pm

Judas spent about thirty minutes making sure his hair was nice and ready. This was about, 29 minutes more than he normally did. But today, he was seeing the Minister of Magic. He would need to look his best to make a good impression. After being satisfied with his hair, he put on his most formal robes. The same ones he wore to the Yule Ball the past year. Judas stood infront of the mirror for five more minutes, making sure everything was in order.

He went to the fireplace, grabbed some floo powder, threw it in the fire and said Ministry of Magic. Seconds later he was walking out of one of the many fireplaces at the Ministry. The place was swarming with people. This was quite possibly the most people he'd ever seen in the ministry. This'll be fun He thought to himself as he headed for a lift.

Once the lift reached the level with the Minister's office, Judas got off and walked to the ministers office, and knocked three times.
Judas Nathanial Lucifer
Judas Nathanial Lucifer

Number of posts : 19

Back to top Go down

The Ministry Shall not Fall Empty Re: The Ministry Shall not Fall

Post by Robert Lupin Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:27 am

Robert was busier than usual. Recent events had caused many sleepless nights and made his brain work overtime. He was starting to drink French Roast like Khaat used to before she became pregnant. He didn't remember quite when he'd evolved into doing that, but he figured that his friends would notice the change from his standard Earl Grey to French Roast.

He had also started back to carrying a silver cigarette case with slim, expensive, handmade Italian cigarettes and a silver lighter. He could have used his wand but that felt like overkill. He was, at this point, still careful not to let Kate see him smoke, but eventually she would notice the silver case was no longer in his desk drawer where it had been for years. His eyes fell on the headlines in the newspaper. It was a grim reminder that the times were changing. Frustrated, he motioned the coffee pot to refill his cup for him, and it snapped to attention and proceeded to float over to refill the handmade pottery mug he preferred. He tossed the newspaper into the wastebasket--just as he heard a knock on the door.

"Come in," he said, flicking his fingers to open the door magically.

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3100
Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Judas Nathanial Lucifer Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:08 am

Judas entered the minister's office as the door opened, and extended a hand to the minister to shake. Good morning Minister. My name is Judas Lucifer. I appologize for not giving notice of me coming. But, this meeting should remain between the two of us, for safety reasons. Judas said, making a hint towards the state of the wizarding world at the current time.

I'll be a seventh year this year at Hogwarts. After that, I plan to pursue a career at the ministry. Which is why I've came to visit you today. You see, I do not want to work for a Grindlewald controlled ministry. I turn legal age in two weeks, and I am willing to do anything I can to make sure the ministry does not fall into his hands. Judas said, a serious look on his face, letting Robert know he meant business.

He had a whole speech planned out, but he figured he'd let Robert get a word in before he gave it.
Judas Nathanial Lucifer
Judas Nathanial Lucifer

Number of posts : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:53 pm

A young man with ambition. That appealed to him. And someone who was at least appearing to be fighting for the right cause.

"Sit," he invited. "You do know that state of affairs in our world, then, at least fairly well. Tell me--what sort of a job do you think is your ideal job?" Robert knew he needed men. He needed followers in the days to come. But it would be dangerous. Very dangerous. If this young man had the courage Robert sensed he did, Robert could and might take him into worlds this young man never knew even existed.

"And then tell me more about yourself, your skills and abilities, your beliefs," he said, studying him.

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3100
Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top