Assholes Finish First
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Assholes Finish First Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Assholes Finish First

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Assholes Finish First Empty Assholes Finish First

Post by Darius Flint Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:11 pm

DARIUS FLINT
Asshole - Manipulative - Psychopath - Selfish - Cocky - Brash

Assholes Finish First Tumblr_lorb17Q5Bu1r08odmo5_r1_500

APPLICATION >> FLINT, Darius
THREAD TRACKER >> Serving up Sarcasm

FAMILY

Assholes Finish First 200px-Flint
Marcus Flint
Father – Quidditch Player – Death Eater – Dumb as a Stump

Assholes Finish First MillicentBulstrode
Millicent Bulstrode
Mother - Unintelligent - Embarrassing – Unattractive
(She really has nothing going for her, does she?)

RELATIONSHIPS

ROMANCE

ENEMIES
Assholes Finish First Lucas-2
Jaden Jamison
Enemies - Gay? - Annoying - Self-righteous

If you wish to apply for a position in this plot (come on, people, help me out!), please use the following code:
Code:
[img]200x300 IMAGE[/img]
[font=century gothic][color=grey]NAME
RELATIONSHIP - DESCRIPTOR - DESCRIPTOR - DESCRIPTOR[/color][/font]

Also, if you would like to discuss potential plot lines with Darius, feel free to post here as well.

Last edited by Darius Flint on Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:27 pm; edited 6 times in total
Darius Flint
Darius Flint

Number of posts : 59

Back to top Go down

Assholes Finish First Empty Re: Assholes Finish First

Post by Damien D'Eath Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:24 am

Before I post officially, maybe some discussion on what could entail for these boys. Since Darius is older, he makes for a good friend, since Damien likes to be friends with older kids. I've read your app, and I think Damien likes him already. Additionally, both of them are part of the Dark Followers, which makes them see quite a bit of each other, I think. Also partners-in-crime. Darius can call on Damien anytime and he will be there, especially when the plans are fun. One word - BROMANCE. Smile
Damien D'Eath
Damien D'Eath
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 250
Occupation : Slytherin Quidditch Captain, Shop Assistant at Slug's and Jigger's Apothecary

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Flint Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:18 am

I can definitely see them being partners-in-crime/wingmen for each other. Darius isn't much of a Dark Follower (he really is only in it because he knows its expected of him), but they could know each other from there. I would be up for a thread in which we establish that they are existing friends. I'd like Darius to have a "bromance" type of comraderie with Damien if you think that could exist with Darius giving Damien a hard time and trying to call "dibs" on every woman in sight Wink
Darius Flint
Darius Flint

Back to top Go down

Post by Damien D'Eath Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:25 am

Sure. As long as they're a part of the Dark Followers, Damien will be very open and accepting. Besides, Damien is not really one to act on any feelings/lust for girls. He is pretty passive, in that sense. He gets attached too easily, though he doesn't admit it. So, unlike his father, he isn't a player. He has many infatuations and does flirt a bit, but if Darius who I think he is like, he definitely would get the girls because Damien doesn't try at all. He merely watches. Lol. Besides, Damien would respect the fact that Darius is older, and let him get away with some things. Perhaps a thread with Kendall Rookwood? I shall ask his player.
Damien D'Eath
Damien D'Eath
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Occupation : Slytherin Quidditch Captain, Shop Assistant at Slug's and Jigger's Apothecary

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Flint Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:11 pm

Kendall and Darius are currently on the outs right now because of a fight that happened when he was still an NPC (this was at the Weasley House Party.) Then I took on his character, and we're going to play it out that Darius has to try to get back into the Slytherin gang's good graces. So until that happens, any thread between Darius and Kendall would probably end up in a war of wands.

So two options:
1) Wait until this business with the Slytherin gang is resolved and then do Kendall/Damien/Darius, or
2) Do a thread without Kendall

Thoughts?
Darius Flint
Darius Flint

Back to top Go down

Post by Damien D'Eath Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:14 pm

I see ...
Honestly, I don't have any ideas for a Darius/Damien thread. Any suggestions? After the business is resolved, though, a K/D/D sounds good.
Damien D'Eath
Damien D'Eath
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Greengrass Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:08 am

Code:
[img]http://www.buddytv.com/articles/High-School-Musical/images/lucas-2.jpg[/img]
[font=century gothic][color=grey]Jaden Jamison
Enemies - Gay? - Annoying - Quiditch Fan[/color][/font]

Last edited by Jaden Jamison on Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Alexander Greengrass
Alexander Greengrass
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 779

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Flint Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:10 pm

Jaden, can you submit that in code form so I can copy it directly?
Darius Flint
Darius Flint

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Greengrass Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:12 pm

all better!
Alexander Greengrass
Alexander Greengrass
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 779

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Flint Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:01 pm

Damien - could we maybe do something in the Slytherin common room? Some kind of introductory thread?
Darius Flint
Darius Flint

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top