Introducing Miss Georgia Wheelbarrow
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Introducing Miss Georgia Wheelbarrow Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Introducing Miss Georgia Wheelbarrow

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Introducing Miss Georgia Wheelbarrow Empty Introducing Miss Georgia Wheelbarrow

Post by Clementine Lovegood Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:17 pm

How Many Characters You Want(Self Explanatory): Eh, Not sure
What characters you want (4th years, werewolves, etc.): Students, around her age
Level of RP (how long your RPs are, 1 line, 1 paragraph, 3 paragraphs, etc.): Above the word count. I'm not picky about length but I can't stand improper grammar/spelling/etc.
What you want to RP about: Georgie needs friends, enemies, and loverss. Plot her up! Here's the link to her application.
Location (Hogsmeade, Hogwarts, etc.): Anywhere. All depends on the plotting.
Clementine Lovegood

Number of posts : 2053

Back to top Go down

Introducing Miss Georgia Wheelbarrow Empty Re: Introducing Miss Georgia Wheelbarrow

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:36 pm

If Cecilia decides to kill off Victorie, I have Ryo Hiroku, 16, Hufflepuff, Vampire, who could be lover maybe. If she doesn't then he could be a friend.

There's also Yumi Zante, 16, slytherin, friend also I think.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Introducing Miss Georgia Wheelbarrow Empty Re: Introducing Miss Georgia Wheelbarrow

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:44 pm

Roxi and Georgia are the same age and cut from the same mold. I imagine them being really good friends. When I get back from my trip, they need a thread.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mira Anderson Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:10 am

Georgie&Ryo: he's a Puffer, and being a Child of the Serpent I don't think they would work out. Prehaps they go on a date though?

Georgie&Yumi: I can see them being friends. How close do you think they would be?

Georgie&Roxi: Best friends! Prehaps they met on the train first year? (a perfect past thread). Do everything together?
Mira Anderson

Number of posts : 539

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:15 am

True they might now work out, but I think if they go on a date, it might set them up as something of the sort.

Since Yumi is a year older than her, maybe she could be a close friend. Because Yumi could have been one of the first people who spoke to her, or she could have shown her around, I don't know something like that.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:38 am

Roxi has a bunch of "best friends" but I can't see them doing everything together, just because she's a socialite of types and hangs out with everyone. She really doesn't have any meaningful relationships. They could be long established friends though.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

Back to top Go down

Post by Mira Anderson Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:55 am

Georgie&Ryo: I can't really see more than one date occurring. Maybe it lands where they become enemies (or annoyances). That could possibly be interesting to play out.

Georgie&Yumi: that makes sense. Maybe Yumi sort of took her under her wing in first year but they haven't been as close since. They talk and such but have very different groups of friends.

Georgie&Roxi: that's fair. Geogie is somewhat the same way (like you said - from the same mold). I think Roxi is interesting enough that Georgia would keep her around. For this reason she doesn't really have meaningful relationships either. Maybe their friendship is one of the only meaningful ones she has. But perhaps they are just party buddies xD
Mira Anderson

Number of posts : 539

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:05 am

Let's have it start out as party buddies and maybe they can become closer xD
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Damien D'Eath Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:13 am

Friends!
Damien D'Eath
Damien D'Eath
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 250
Occupation : Slytherin Quidditch Captain, Shop Assistant at Slug's and Jigger's Apothecary

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Greengrass Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:45 pm

Yeah i'm most likely going to have victorie killed... but on the other hand i have
Jaden who needs friends, enemys, and other stuff. Maya who needs peoples to cheer her up.. ummm Cecilia of course.. umm i thank i've menchioned all my characters anyone around her age..
Alexander Greengrass
Alexander Greengrass
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 779

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top