Deputy Minister of Magic Dead
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Deputy Minister of Magic Dead Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Deputy Minister of Magic Dead

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Deputy Minister of Magic Dead Empty Deputy Minister of Magic Dead

Post by Sipas Mandel Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:39 pm

Newly appointed Deputy Minister of Magic, Thaorson Kam Elldir was found dead late last night. A student by the name of Jaquellene Dyllan is reported to have found the body at the base of the astronomy tower. Ms. Dyllan had this to say,
“Thaor and I didn't get along great. But finding him still upset me. I stayed behind after the battle, because I was leaving my home, y'know? He tripped out of the tower, I saw it and I called somebody. I tried to stop his fall but.. I wasn't there in time. I regret not trying to understand him before it was too late.”

The Astronomy tower looks as though a full blown war was held up there, it is very hard to believe that he 'tripped' out of the tower. There had to have been more people up there. Someone is responsible for the death of the Deputy Minister. The minister of magic declined to comment at this time.

We will bring you updates as they become available.

Anyone with information about what may have happened is asked to contact Robert Lupin immediately.
Sipas Mandel
Sipas Mandel

Number of posts : 17

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum