I need out of school!
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

I need out of school! Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

I need out of school!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I need out of school! Empty I need out of school!

Post by Saige Mars Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:44 pm

Ah hogsmede. A place where you can always forget about things for a while and get involved with the excitement of, candy, butterbeer, dates, fun and games, hanging with friends, and most of all, making friends. The only place students were able to go to get out of school without traveling very far.

Prison thought all of these things about hogsmede since he was little. Even though he only went to hogwarts for like half a year, He had always known about hogsmede and the fun about it. Now he was there in hopes to have a good day after having such a bad one.
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 353

Back to top Go down

I need out of school! Empty Re: I need out of school!

Post by Ryo Hiroku Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:08 pm

Ryo wanted to get away from Hogwarts for a while, but he didn't know where to go. He knew he couldn't go very far from Hogwarts though, or for a long period of time. He still had his sister to look out for and now with Victorie, that added to not being able to go very far away from Hogwarts. So he figured that he would just go to Hogsmeade to walk around, maybe meet new people, hopefully friends and not enemies. But it didn't matter to him. He would probably just spent the entire time alone.

Now he walked through the crowded streets of Hogsmeade, looking for something to do or somewhere to go. He wasn't in the mood for candy so he didn't want to go to Huneydukes. He needed to get off the streets though, just so he wouldn't get into a fight with anyone. So he walked into the three broomsticks, and ordered a butterbeer.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 994
Special Abilities : Metamorphmagus

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

I need out of school! Empty Re: I need out of school!

Post by Saige Mars Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:51 pm

Saige looked around the little town of hogsmede. He loved to just stand there and see what there was to be seen. Even if there wasnt every much to be seen.It sort of calmed him just to look around at things.

After a little while of looking, Saige looked around until he saw the Three Broomsticks and walked toward it. He opened the door, walked in, and sat at an empty table. He ordered 3 butterbeers and waited for his order to come.

Saige always loved to drink Butterbeer. He loved to just sit there and drink as much as he could hold. It relaxed him a little.
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 353

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top