Order of the Phoenix Meeting 16 - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Order of the Phoenix Meeting 16 - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Order of the Phoenix Meeting 16

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Order of the Phoenix Meeting 16 - Page 6 Empty Re: Order of the Phoenix Meeting 16

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:09 pm

(I'd say Abertforth woud probaly be dead by this point, right?)

"He passed away a couple years ago I'm afraid," Shacklebolt said. He had known Aberforth, but the man wasn't a type to get close to anyone. Still, he had been sad when he had died, he had been one of the last people he had known who had fought with him in the war. Only he was left of the old order, Kingsley realized suddenly.

Shacklebolt turned to face Jack, then looked back at Jess frowning. He admired Jacks courage, but he didn't know if it was a good idea for Potters Army to get involved. Unfortunately, it was clear that they needed their numbers, even though a few of them could get hurt. "PA should interfere only if things don't go completely well. And if they get too bad, they should retreat to the Hogs Head," he suggested. "We can't risk the students getting hurt..."
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Number of posts : 1463

Back to top Go down

Order of the Phoenix Meeting 16 - Page 6 Empty Re: Order of the Phoenix Meeting 16

Post by Jess Potter Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:58 pm

Jess nodded, he'd thought as much, though a lingering thread of hope had clung to his mind. "Nevertheless," he said, feeling guilty for acting brashly and simply sweeping Aberforth's death under the rug, but knowing that it was necessary to not let the meeting get sidetracked.

"While I too would prefer not to be using students to fight, I think that their strategic value may show up," he said, cringing internally as he realised how cold that had sounded. "And by that I mean that we are bound to have other students fighting us. I for one would absolutely hate to attack any students. The chance of accidently being too powerful for the students and accidently severely wounding them is far too great. If we allow Potter's Army to subdue the fighting children then we eliminate that threat. Once the students are out of the equation those students not taking a NEWT course should be free to leave the school," he said.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:04 pm

Kingsley nodded, realizing the advantages of having Potters Army in the battle. Hopefully none of them would act too heroic and interfere in their battle with the death eaters. But then again, they were quite young, and young people usually acted quite rashly. Kingsley had noted that when he had been headmaster. Nevertheless, they needed them. The Orders numbers weren't great, and the table looked especially empty without Khaat, Wilson or Robert.

Shacklebolt noticed Jess' plan seemed to be more or less finished, now the only part was waiting for the right moment. He stood up. "I'll be going to the ministry now Jess, unless there is something else you would like to discuss?"
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Number of posts : 1463

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:03 pm

Jess nodded and stood up, sliding a sealed letter to Jack as he did so, which she could pass on to PA in order to convey his plans directly to them. He didn't doubt Jack's communication skills, but the most surefire(sp) way to lose information in translation was certainly to cut out the middle man as much as possible.

"Jack, I want you to be on the guard at all time, same for everyone here. If you see an opening, I want to know that very minute," he told her very seriously. "For now, go home and rest up, we all know the dangers of fighting the Death Eaters, and while I have full trust and confidence in all of you, you should prepare for the worst," he said solemnly.

"For now, I myself will retire, I have some logistics to work out. Kingsley, if Robert is willing to speak with me, please tell me that the feeling is mutual, and I shall certainly try and fix things up between the two of us," he said with a smile.

Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacob Foster Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:40 am

Jacob stood up he hadn't said a word as was seemingly his usual for life, but he did listen. letting the chair out from under him quietly he stood. "i shall see you all when all hell breaks loose then" he said simply before he walked out of the kitchen and up the stairs. He walked out the front door and before he could register if it was day or night he disappeared with a crack. He had much to do to prepare if they were going to do battle with the death eaters.
Jacob Foster
Jacob Foster

Number of posts : 29

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum