I caught sight of the sun. - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

I caught sight of the sun. - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

I caught sight of the sun.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I caught sight of the sun. - Page 2 Empty Re: I caught sight of the sun.

Post by Chastity Moor Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:42 am

The house this morning was in chaotic disorder. Calvin was stumbling around with his shirt pulled up over his head, Katherine was rubbing her eyes and making soft cooing noises, and Chase was pretty sure things were going to get out of control a lot more then they already had, unless she did some damage control. "Here, can you hold her?" Chase asked exasperatedly, giving Katherine to Jack, and helping her to hold her correctly, before she grabbed the band aids off of the counter and went into the front room, mere feet from where she had been standing. Squatting on the floor Chase eased Calvin's shirt from off of his head, and laughed. "You know you're supposed to pull that down to your neck BEFORE you start walking." She said with a laugh. Pulling out a band aid she opened it up, plopped the Spongebob band aid on, and gave it a light kiss. "There all better." She said and stood up.

Setting the band aids on the counter in plain view of everyone, she turned to Jack again. "Haha! Crazy I know!" She said and ruffled Fauve's hair as she passed her, going back into the kitchen to grab the baby bottle that was sitting on the counter. Testing it on her elbow again, Chase went to Jack and eased Katherine out of her arms. Holding her carefully, like she herself wasn't quite sure how to do it, she let Katherine drink the liquid from the lukewarm bottle. "Go ahead and sit down if you can find an empty space!" She said and leaned against the counter. "Sometimes I wonder at how we all haven't gone crazy!" She laughed lightly and shrugged again, looking at Theirry, who was casually reading the back of the band aid box, and Fauve, who was staring at Jack as though she wasn't quite sure what to make of her. Chase cleared her throat, and Fauve quickly looked away, hopping over to the couch, where she started to enjoy one of her favorite games of the moment, annoying Reid.

"Now that you have discovered the wonderful mess that is my home! Lets catch up!" She said laughing. "How's school? I haven't been there in forever! I kind of miss it, but you know how it is, three kids, and I don't have time for education!" She grinned at the kids who looked at her sheepishly, as though it was their fault she had had to drop out of school. After her last visit there, she had decided it was best to stay out for good, and manage her life more properly, well.. ever since she had had the run in with the Angelova's, and had finally given the location of their home to the Krums... well, that was all the in the past! And she was going to keep it there... the only thing that reminded her, was the monthly letters promised to her, with a small gift for the children in them. Chase covered her worry with a grin, and looked at Jack with a small sad smile, it was sad.. but there were sadder things, and she had a good life.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Number of posts : 2008

Back to top Go down

I caught sight of the sun. - Page 2 Empty Re: I caught sight of the sun.

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:19 am

Jack received the burbling bald bundle and held it- her- out at arm's length. Drool, and this funny smell, fingers that were traveling and picking at things, huge staring eyes. Jack didn't know what to make of it- her. Luckily, Chase knew better than to trust Jack with children and she quickly adjusted the way she was holding it- HER! She would need practice...

The girl was staring at her and Jack stared right back at her, not knowing what else to say to her. As she stared, she let her eyes go cross eyed, for her own entertainment, though the girl giggled as though it were rather entertaining. Jack felt the corner of her mouth raise slightly, feeling good for having incited the girl's laughter.

Suddenly, the baby was slipping out of Jack's arms and for a terrible moment she was thinking she had dropped her or something, but she looked up and met eyes with Chase. She quickly released Katharine and stepped away, taking a seat at the table. She could hear Reid answering Fauve in quick one word answers to an endless stream of questions about his game.

Chase asked about her and Jack shrugged. "You know, the usual stuff that comes with school. Drama. Feuds. Petty bull shit." She jerked slightly, her eyes glancing towards the kids. "I mean, er, oopey. Petty poopey." Jack grimaced at Chase in apology. "Trust me, you are missing out on absolutely nothing."
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top