A Blue Balloon...
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Blue Balloon... Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Blue Balloon...

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Blue Balloon... Empty A Blue Balloon...

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:05 pm

Ok, this is a random story I thought of a couple of weeks ago. It's not going to be that long, and probably not that good. I'm not typing it up on word or anything, just here, so there my be some typos. Please tell me if you spot any.

Part 1
Davina was a quite girl. She had long, dark hair and a rather pale face. She was ok at school. She had plenty of friends, as she got on with most people. She was kind and generous, and she had a nice family; although she was an only child. She got average grades in every subject, and fitted in with other children. However, there was something about her, but nobody could tell what it was. She had that look.
One day, she was at her best friend Ingeborg's house. She had stayed over the previous night. The girls had stayed up almost all night, watching films, going on the internet, and talking about everything from clothes to books. Davina lived only five minutes away from Ingeborg, so the girls could walk to each other's houses whenever they liked.
After the girls had eaten, and woken up properly in the morning, Davina had to go home. She didn't want to, she never wanted to, but she knew that she had homework to do, and her mother would be annoyed if she got behind on her schoolwork. At twelve o'clock, Davina left Ingeborg's house.
"Bye Ingie" Davina said, hugging her friend goodbye.
"Yeah, bye Davina. See you on Monday!" Ingeborg replied.
"You might be able to come round tomorrow though, if I get my homework done in time." Davina said, hopefully.
"If you don't get it done, I'll come round and help you. I need to do mine as well, it will be more fun." Ingeborg suggested, although she knew it probably wouldn't happen.
"You know what my mom's like..." Davina said, giving Ingeborg a look, which Ingeborg understood completely, and had expected. "Anyway, bye Ingi!" Davina yelled, as she walked off down the driveway.
"BYE!" Ingeborg yelled back.
Davina walked down Ingeborg's road, daydreaming as she went along. She started planning her English essay in her head, so she would have to do less work when she got home. She turned around the corner, and found herself staring at a hot-air balloon, which was moving along with the wind in the sky. It was strange she had noticed it, as it was almost an identical colour to the sky. She stared at it for a moment, she couldn't help it. She had to turn away from it onto her street, but she looked over her shoulder a few times. She got back to her house, and her mom said "How was Ingeborg's house, sweetie?".
"I had a great time mom." Davina replied, her usual response.
She went up to her room, her thoughts still on the balloon. There was something about it, but she didn't know what.

A Blue Balloon... Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

A Blue Balloon... Empty Re: A Blue Balloon...

Post by Jess Potter Sat Jun 14, 2008 7:05 pm

Completely and utterly random... A.K.A AWESOME! Nice one Jem.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Jun 14, 2008 7:49 pm

So this story will be about investigating about blue baloon?
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Betsy Parquette Sat Jun 14, 2008 7:57 pm

Are you going to be on the balloon Jemma? Because that wouold rock!!!

Last edited by Betsy Parquette on Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Betsy Parquette
Betsy Parquette

Number of posts : 2421

http://albusarmy.forumotion.com/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sat Jun 14, 2008 7:58 pm

Blue... I LOVE BLUE... Awesome colour actually. PLUS BALLOON. I love balloons also.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Betsy Parquette Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:05 pm

Jess. Your crazy. Very Happy (twoo extrawooooords!)
Betsy Parquette
Betsy Parquette

Number of posts : 2421

http://albusarmy.forumotion.com/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:06 pm

Yes i know. ((Thhrreee exxxtttrrraaa woooorrrdddsss))
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:10 pm

You are both crazy if you ask me! Very Happy
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Sun Jun 15, 2008 11:44 am

Lol xD. You crazy bunch. I felt like writing about a hot air balloon. I saw one in the sky the other day, and it inspired me. Lol xD.

~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~

Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:34 pm

OK, update:
Part 2
It was the holidays for Davina, so she spent most of her time mooching around the place, not doing much of anything. She chatted to her friends, went out with them sometimes, went on the computer, watched TV, read her books. What the usual teenaged girl does in her spare time.
The next week flew by, she didn't do much of anything, but she liked it that way. It wasn't until the following Thursday, the previous sleepover was Wednesday to Thursday, that anything interesting happened.
She was going shopping with her friends Ingeborg, Crystal and Lily. They were going to take the train into London, and buy some outfits for Crystal's 15th Birthday, which was later that summer. Ingeborg's mother dropped Davina and Ingeborg off at the train station, and they boarded the train with their friends, as they headed on their way too London.
They had a great day, they spent most of their time in Camden, as the four girls loved the market and the lock. Davina particularly liked a shop called 'Cyberdog', which had futuristic clothes, and was completely out-of-this-world. They also went to Harrods, as Crystal had never been there before, and wanted to go and see it. Davina and Lily didn't like the look of the crowds inside, so Ingeborg took Crystal in, whilest Davina and Lily stayed outside. They were chatting, then Lily began to daydream so Davina looked around at her surroundings. She looked up at the sky, and saw a hot air balloon there. It was barely visible today, as it blended in with the sky so well. Davina stared at it for a minute, until Lily spoke.
"Earth to Dav-ee-nahh! Calling planet Corrispur home!" she commented, chuckling.
"Ohh...what...oh" Davina stuttered, before managing to say "I was just looking at that hot air balloon, see?" She pointed.
"Oh, yeah. That's pretty. So, let's go! Crystal and Ingeborg are done in Harrods." Lily replied, not seeming too bothered about the balloon.
"We better go now, guys, it's five o'clock and we better not stay here too late." Crystal pointed out.
The girls headed to the train station, and took the train home, back to their small village. Crystal had already walked home and Lily had just been picked up, so Davina and Ingeborg were waiting for Davina's mother to collect them. It was whilest they were waiting, when Davina saw the same hot air balloon, going overhead.
"Ingi, look, it's the hot air balloon again. It's following us home!" Davina said, excitedly.
"Oooh, you have a stalker Davina!" Ingeborg said, not taking Davina seriously. "Look, you're mom's here, we should go."
Ingeborg walked off to the car, beckoning Davina to follow her. Davina slowly took her eyes off the balloon, and followed Ingeborg.
They dropped Ingeborg off at her house, and then Davina and her mom got home. Davina was looking for the hot air balloon, and saw it behind her. Davina's mom went inside, not bothering to wait for her. Davina stood outside, watching the balloon. The balloon gradually got closer. When the balloon was directly above Davina, she swore that it paused over her, though of course, nobody would believe her. She got shivers all over her body, but she stayed outside. The balloon moved on out of site, and Davina was still standing in the driveway.
"Come on in, Davina! You're going to get hypothermia* standing out there all day!" her mother called out to her.
Davina quickly ran inside, so her mother wouldn't ask questions.

*Hypothermia = a random disease you get from staying in the cold too long. I'm not sure exactly what it is, but adults always seem to say it over here, lol xD.

Comments? Constructive critisism? This hasn't been spell/grammer checked thoroughly, so point out any mistakes if you see them. All feedback is nice! Except hate comments, but CONSTRUCTIVE critisism is good.

Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top