The Bard
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Bard Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Bard

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bard Empty The Bard

Post by Molly Minerva Weasley Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:50 pm

How Many Characters You Want(Self Explanatory): Come one, come all
What characters you want (4th years, werewolves, etc.): Aurors, Order, Ministry, and then family friends
Level of RP (how long your RPs are, 1 line, 1 paragraph, 3 paragraphs, etc.): Just coherent, please?
What you want to RP about: Need to get him established. I'd love for him to meet the other Aurors and Order members (he's been in the Order for awhile, just not actively.) He needs Ministry connections too- his father is well known-ish.Oh, and family friends -Wealseys, Potters, Scamamnders, Lupins, etc.
Location (Hogsmeade, Hogwarts, etc.): Anywhere =)
Molly Minerva Weasley
Molly Minerva Weasley
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 169

Back to top Go down

The Bard Empty Re: The Bard

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:33 pm

-bump-

C'mon?! Don't you want to be a part of a canon subplot?! -pouts-
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:19 pm

I figured he'd know most the Weasleys, since his father still sort of adores them. He'd probably see Lucy almost like a cousin, a close family friend at least.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

Back to top Go down

Post by Athena Marianne Goyle Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:51 pm

Alright Jackles. I'm here. xD

Elijah,
Rafael,
Ariel,
Trowa,
Marcus,
Pippa,
Athena,
Jenifer,
Robert,
Cyrus,
Lauren,

BAM! xD
I'm thinking Lauren is going to be the best seeing as she's closest to his age. Jen is his HOD so I may have to post over in that open thread in the Ministry. Robbie works in Azkaban so whatevs. xD Cy...Cy could stalk him I guess. xD
And then the rest of them...I have no explanation for. I am sucking at plots today. Very Happy
Athena Marianne Goyle
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 338
Special Abilities : Occlumency, Leglimency

Back to top Go down

Post by Darcy Driscoll Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:37 pm

OH, I just realised if he's 18, he's in his first year of Auror training and Claudia is in her third. They would definitely know each other.

Wanna make them partners or something?
Darcy Driscoll
Darcy Driscoll
Second Year Ravenclaw
Second Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 94

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:48 am

Eli- Definitely Lauren (they can know each other from the Order) and Jen and Rob. I really want him to have a lot of inside contacts.

Calixta- Definitely! I'd love for him to have a partner. We could also have a post at like the Leaky Cauldron where he and Lucy catch up- I want to establish how connected he is with Weasleys and Potters, etc.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top