Sun shines brighter on the other sides (Gackt and manamie ) - Page 40
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sun shines brighter on the other sides (Gackt and manamie )  - Page 40 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sun shines brighter on the other sides (Gackt and manamie )

Page 40 of 41 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sun shines brighter on the other sides (Gackt and manamie )  - Page 40 Empty Re: Sun shines brighter on the other sides (Gackt and manamie )

Post by Mashara Morimoto Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:06 pm

mash chuckled and nodded " i'd do that my self if he did " he said and moved to hold her " your the only woman I want or need manamie and you should know that by now " he said smiling at her and kissing her gently " I wish we didn't have to do these things but i guess they are traditonal in some way " he said his arms now around her waist as he held her .
Mashara Morimoto
Mashara Morimoto

Number of posts : 368

Back to top Go down

Sun shines brighter on the other sides (Gackt and manamie )  - Page 40 Empty Re: Sun shines brighter on the other sides (Gackt and manamie )

Post by Manamie Tanaka Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:16 pm

Manamie giggled"I know , but i heard guys who have stag nights usally have like some woman dance for them , so i was just saying."she said as he kissed her."I know i wish we didnt either but then i dont want to upset obasan and abby as the surely worked so hard on all of it and wanted to give me a fun night."she said softly as he held her.'I'd rather be home with you watching moves and cooking for you."
Manamie Tanaka
Manamie Tanaka

Number of posts : 151

Back to top Go down

Post by Mashara Morimoto Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:24 pm

Mash smiled slightly " yeah its kind why im going to the stag night all i wish for is a quiet night with you " he said and kissed her cheek gently as he ran his hamds up and down her body gently as if trying to memorizes each bump and curve so he ahd something to hold onto that night " manamie could we ...you know, one last time before we have to leave?" he asked looking at her pleadingly as his hands gently masaged her bottom as he held her.
Mashara Morimoto
Mashara Morimoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Manamie Tanaka Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:40 pm

Manamie smiled at mash."Yeah i know the feeling but what can they do, they did plan our nights and i would hate to upset them since they've been so sweet."she said as he kissed her cheek then felt his hands run up and down her body as if he was trying to memorise her. she giggled when he asked her if they could go to the bedroom once more before they had to go."Yes my samuri, we can because you asked me so nicely and because you are so adorable when you beg."she said as she felt his hands on her bottom."how can i refuse when you are doing that?"
Manamie Tanaka
Manamie Tanaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Mashara Morimoto Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:48 pm

Mash smiled at her kissing her " and you are so beautiful " he said softly taking her hand he lead her threw to the bedroom closing the door behind him as he lead her then to the bed and lay her down on the bed as he looked at her he could not help love her more " do you know you have a beautiful body ?" he said softly as he moved up to look down at her his hands resting on her waist as he slowly move dup her , moving the top she wore at the saem time till his hands rested on bear skin.
Mashara Morimoto
Mashara Morimoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Manamie Tanaka Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:54 pm

manamie smiled up at mashara."thank you and you are so handsome my samuri."she said as she took his hand and went with him to their bedroom. She giggled when he layed her down on the bed."No, im too skinny and i've got freckles."she said as he moved up to look at her and then felt his hands on her waist and then moving her top as he hands tested on her bare skin."I think you are beautiful yourself mashara, you've got a beautiful face and hair a woman would kill for and best of of al you;ve got a beautiful heart."
Manamie Tanaka
Manamie Tanaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Mashara Morimoto Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:34 pm

Mash smiled down at her " I thank you manamie " he said taking his shirt off " but some say im too thin" he said softly as he kissed her neck gently as he spoke to her his arms sliding off her top as he looked no where but in her eyes his heart was for her as was his body that now ran hot against her. Moving he rolled so she was on top of him and brushed her hair over her shoulder " manamie, chic-chi I think when the time comes you will be a wonderful mother , I can't wait for our first to prove it to you" he said wrapping his arms around her agian.
Mashara Morimoto
Mashara Morimoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Manamie Tanaka Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:57 pm

Manamie smiled at him."Well we'll just put a little bit more on your bones not too much because you and i are nautrally small people ."she sighed when he kissed her neck and slip off her top and smiled again as he looked at her , her own love she felt for him reflected in her own eyes. she laughed when he rolled them over so she was on top on him."I think you like this better so you can see me better."she leaned down to kiss him before he told her that she would make a wonderful mother when the time comes form then to have one."thak satusma -imo that means a great deal to me comeing from your lips and i know that you will be an amezing father to our children and i cannot wait for our first little one for you to prove it to you too."she said as he wrapped his arms around her.
Manamie Tanaka
Manamie Tanaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Mashara Morimoto Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:11 pm

Mash smiled and kissed her deeply and held her close feeling her skin against his he let his hand move to her tummy brushing it his longing growing , he'd always wondered how gackt had felt when abby had carried his child the way she changed as she grew with child he wondered if he'd be the same with manamie and sighed moving to kiss her tummy gently as he moved his hands down her waist and looked at her eyes smiling up at her , "manamie if your not pregnant after all we have done, i must have something wrong with me " he said and chuckled pulling her down he slid his hand up her back sliping the catch on her bra as he chuckled "still got my touch " he said softly to her
Mashara Morimoto
Mashara Morimoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Manamie Tanaka Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:15 pm

Manamie smiled as he kissed her deeply , returning his kisses ardently as he held her close. she sighed as her skin goose pimpled at his touch at her tummy."That still tickles my samuri, but i dont think thats why you give me goose pimples though."she said blushing as she felt him kiss her tummy and then move his hands down to her waist. she laughed when he told her that of she wasnt pregnant after all they had did together then something was wrong with him."No my samuri i do not think anything is wrong with you, i think everything is right with you, im pretty sure in due time after all we have done we will have a child soon enough."she said softl. she laughed as his hand sliped up her back to the catch on her bra "Yes you still do."
Manamie Tanaka
Manamie Tanaka

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 41 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top