Sun shines brighter on the other sides (Gackt and manamie ) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sun shines brighter on the other sides (Gackt and manamie )  - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sun shines brighter on the other sides (Gackt and manamie )

Page 2 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sun shines brighter on the other sides (Gackt and manamie )  - Page 2 Empty Re: Sun shines brighter on the other sides (Gackt and manamie )

Post by Mashara Morimoto Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:30 pm

He loked at her and nodded "its this way " he said and stood up pening the door she showed her a room with a double bed and it was clean , well cleaner than the rest of the flat. he didn't know if he would be company for her but he knew he had to now put on a brave face for her now she was staying with him " kitchens over there, its clean i haven't cooked in it since... bathrooms opasite your room" he said showing her a modist room with a bath, shower and sink. He walked back to the living room to sit back down. His stomach now giving aaway that he was hungry.
Mashara Morimoto
Mashara Morimoto

Number of posts : 368

Back to top Go down

Sun shines brighter on the other sides (Gackt and manamie )  - Page 2 Empty Re: Sun shines brighter on the other sides (Gackt and manamie )

Post by Gackt Kazama Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:50 pm

Gackt yelled from the living room."Mana your bag is here, mash came round to get your other stuff later, ive got to go back to the school now."he said as he let himself out with a grin.
manamie followed mashara "Cleaner then you used to be."she said softly while he gave her the tour of the rest of the house, when they finished she sat down next to him.
"I heard your stomach and its as hungry as mine is, want me to fix something to eat?"
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Number of posts : 511

Back to top Go down

Post by Mashara Morimoto Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:02 pm

Mash wanted agckt to say longer but sisn't catch him before he left , he sighed and looked at her " I don't know " he siad softly wanting to lay down again he lent forward on his hands then moved them behind his head as he rubbed his neck " Im hungry yet i feel if i eat i much be sick " he said loking at the floor beneath his feet.
Mashara Morimoto
Mashara Morimoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:13 pm

Mamanie nodded."Just lay down and ill fix everything, you just need a light broth like obachan used to make us all after the morning we alls tuffed our bellies with too much candy."she said as she gently pushed his hair out his eyes."you shouldnt sleep on this thing, you probably have a stiff neck."she then went and took her bag into the bathroom and came out wearing some jeans ,a clean t-shirt , and an apron with her hair up."if you'll show me where things are ill cook us some broth and i can update you on things back home?"
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Mashara Morimoto Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:19 pm

Mash looked at her as she brushed his hair from his face his eyes some what tired looking " I don't I just can't bare to be in a bed alone after so long with..." he stopped tucking his hair behind his ear he stood up " ok " he said and moved to the kitchen he opened a cupboard to show her " pans and other stuff" he moved to a draw " plates, cups and bowls , in this draw cutlary " he said leaning on the counter he'd forgot how long it had been since he last ate and now his head spun slightly from the extra activity of moving around.
Mashara Morimoto
Mashara Morimoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:27 pm

Manamie"Nodded, i can relate, i dont know if gackuto told you but there is another reason why i wanted to come here, my finacee who i was to marry ditched me at the altar when he learned of the families past., i could not bare to be in our apartment any longer, .."she said as he showed her where everything was."sit down before you get sick."she ordered and began to cook them some broth on the stove, she took out her wand and found a clean rag and put a chill spell on it after wetting it, she went over and put it on mashara head."now be still im going to try and get that knot out of your neck."
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Mashara Morimoto Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:33 pm

mash sat down and lent back on the couch feling the coolness of the cloth he felt her touch his shoulders and grabbed her hands " please don't" he said still holding her hands inside he was scared of being touched intimitly again his mind assosiating the pain he felt in his heart with it . His eyes showed her that she ahd done something not bad but had opened slightly a door that he had closed off . He let her hands go he pressed the cool cloth to his for head and closed his eyes .
Mashara Morimoto
Mashara Morimoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:45 pm

Manamie blushed when he grabbed her hand , feeling tthe warmth of his radiating from him. she looked down when he told her please not to do that."allright, im sorry mashara."she said softly as he let her hands go and walked back to the stove with her eyes still lowered, now concentrating on the soup. she shut the stove off and ladeled it into two bowl and sat them on a tray with two spoons. and carried it to the table. "there you are some nice soup, and mashara do not worry it's allright ."
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Mashara Morimoto Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:57 pm

mash looked at her he knew he'd upset her but he just couldn't not yet , he smelled the soup and felt his tummy grumble again as he slowly took a spoon full and blew he held it for amoment befor forcing himself to eat it eve though he knew it would be good he still felt like he was forcing himself. after three spons he stopped " I can't " he said pushing it away gently and sitting back his eyes closed tight as he felt a sight pain from inside him. he knew it wasn't his stomach but his heart when he ate he felt himself and so the pain returned of what Hyde had done to him.
Mashara Morimoto
Mashara Morimoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:51 pm

Manamie grew very quiet and stood then took his bowl and covered it."perhaps later then, ill put it away for you."she said as she put the covered bowl into the fridge."Im sorry you dont feel like eating, perhaps i should leave you alone then?"she asked quietly again not wanting to intrude on his feelings."if you need me to leave you alone, perhaps ill go and undpack and take a shower."
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top