Back into mojo
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Back into mojo Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Back into mojo

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Back into mojo Empty Back into mojo

Post by Saige Mars Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:00 pm

Okay so I know i wont be able to be on the computer much and i know im not using the code thingy but i need to get back into the rping mojo! any of my characters are avaliable but some i might not wanna rp with right now
My characters…

Aurora Nye~~ Aurora is an orphaned 12 year old girl who is believed to be a young seer. Even though she is a seer she needs someone there for her after she recently got hit by a car and ran away from her god brothers home. All she needs is someone to talk to and possibly an adult or two who would like to talk to her and maybe an adult who would like to teach her what she needs to know about being a seer.. Preferably a teacher or someone who works at St. Mungoes or something similar to that.

Remembrance Lyn~~ Remembrance is a 17 year old ravenclaw who looks as though she is goth but she really isn’t. She is a very sweet person who could use some friends and I guess a little drama.. She is engaged to Kellan Vonka (spelling?) And I think it would be great if another guy fell in love with her to where there would be a great deal of drama! She also needs some enemies if anyone is interested.

Mitchel Landon~~ Mitchel is a 15 year old hufflepuff who doesn’t exactly like who she is because she is a beautiful person with glasses. For her I need people who are mean and Possibly a few friends… I kind of want her to be sort of unpopular with a few friends who are way more popular than she is.

Jessica lee~~ Jessica is a 22 year old with a few friends who takes care of her little brother. I don’t have much info on her or her bro but I need to get her more into the rping world so anything is fine.

Rodgey Rolanders~~ Rodgey is a 19 year old man who has been depressed about Aurora running away. He knows she is at school but without knowing where she would be going afterwards. I guess he needs a person or two to help him.. possibly a friend or two and maybe a girlfriend.

Prison Lycon~~ A 7th year who transferred from durmstrang to Hogwarts and I really don’t know what he needs so anything is fine for him except love since he is engaged.

Saige Mars~~ is in love with a girl and just needs some fun in his life… that’s all I can think of

Last edited by Saige Mars on Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 353

Back to top Go down

Back into mojo Empty Re: Back into mojo

Post by Ryo Hiroku Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:10 pm

Well i got Ryo, Hitame, and a new charrie, Yumi, if you want to RP with them......(oh i just remembered Michtel and Ryo have a thread)
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 994
Special Abilities : Metamorphmagus

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:26 pm

Yeah I know I will actually try to get a reply for you with mitchel... Im about to post some character stuff and you can choose a charrie or two you'd like to rp with
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:39 pm

Okay..... well how about Saige and Blake?
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:45 pm

im actually not sure about blake but saige is open at moment so sure!
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:01 pm

Okay then how about Saige and Yumi? Or Ryo those two are the ones i would use for Saige
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:03 pm

i think i wanna rp with yumi
Aurora Nye