The Perfect Night - Page 9
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Perfect Night - Page 9 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Perfect Night

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Perfect Night - Page 9 Empty Re: The Perfect Night

Post by Freyja Podmore Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:57 pm

"Well, you can do whatever you'd like, but maybe go to class..." he said smiling back at her. He looked at his watch again and saw that it was about 6 o'clock in the morning. [color=cyan"Hey look at that you stayed up the whole night.."[/color] he said jokingly, pulling her toward him. He kissed her lightly on the lips and hugged her.
Freyja Podmore
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 574

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoria Bates Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:15 pm

"No i didn't," Victorie said and kissed him lightly on the lips, "i fell asleep twice." she got up, "I'll be right back I'm going to go change." she went up stairs then came back down in jeans and a flowy white tank top with a bright yellow jacket over top of it. she was still wearing the heels and the blue scarf and the same jewelry. she sat down on the sofa next ot Ryo once again smileing at him. she puled her feet up on the sofa and sat in what little kids call criss cross applesauce.
Victoria Bates
Victoria Bates
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 68

Back to top Go down

Post by Freyja Podmore Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:28 pm

"Well you stayed up most of the time.." he said smiling. "okay" he said, and he watched her go. When she came back he smiled at her, and kissed her oh the cheek. "you know you're the best thing that's happened to me in a long time..." he said quietly.
Freyja Podmore
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 574

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoria Bates Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:50 pm

"i have a hard time believing that," Victoria whispered and stood up pulling on his hand to pull him up. "lets go some where," she said "like the lake. i could stand skipping one day of class if you could." she was sad the night had ended and didn't want to go to class because that moment she'd have to say goodbye to him for a little while. "or do you really want to go to class?" she asked him. a smile on her face. she didn't smile a lot lately and she was happy with him. happy enough to smile and be happy.
Victoria Bates
Victoria Bates
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 68

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:32 pm

Ryo stood up after Victorie. "I don't mind missing one day of classes... we can go to the lake.." he said smiling. He loved watching her smile. He kissed her cheek and began to walk toward the dormitories. "I'll be right back, i'm gonna go change.." he said and he left the common room.

He came back down wearing a white t-shirt with a black jacket over the shirt and black jeans. He walked back toward Victorie and took her hand. "Okay, let's go." he said smiling again. He walked to the door and held it open for her.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 994
Special Abilities : Metamorphmagus

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:19 pm

Victoria waited silently foR young jumped up and down for a minute while he was gone. she kissed him on the cheek as she walked though the door he held open. "what do you want to do at the lake?" she asked as she skipped in circles around him giggling. she trailed her hand across his shoulders and down his arm smileing at him. then walked backwards in front of him. "just sit there or maybe we could fly over the water. that would be fun." she seemed hyper but didn't care.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 943

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:38 pm

Ryo watched Victorie skip in cirlces around him and laughed. "It doesn't matter what we do there.. If you want we can fly over the lake.." he answered. He watched her walk backwards and laughed again. "You're gonna fall sooner or later if you keep walking like that." he said smiling. She seemed hyper to him, but he didn't care. He was just glad she wasn't too tired to do anything.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 994
Special Abilities : Metamorphmagus

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:54 am

Only if you let me fall" Victorie said smileing at him. she knew the chances of the tripping where not slim but she had a strong feeling that if and when she did Ryo would either ceatch her or in some was coushion her fall. she stopped walking and waited for him. "i`'m okay with what ever you'd like to do," she said as she walked with him for awhile. she walked out of the doungens and started out onto the grounds just a step or so ahead of Ryo.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 943

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum