The Perfect Night - Page 8
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Perfect Night - Page 8 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Perfect Night

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Perfect Night - Page 8 Empty Re: The Perfect Night

Post by Ryo Hiroku Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:35 am

"Okay, just tell me if you get tired.... that is if you don't fall asleep before then.." he said jokingly. He let out a small yawn and put his arm around her. She felt her put her head on his shoulder and he looked at her quickly, then looked at the fire again. He liked being with Victorie in the dark common room. He liked the fact that they were alone, it was more serene without anyone there to bother them.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 994
Special Abilities : Metamorphmagus

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:45 am

Victoria smiled then silently humeda song many different thing going through "Okay," She murmured her eyes drifting close then fluttering open again. she sat up a little crossing her legs and tucking her feet under her putting her hands in her lap determined not to fall asleep. she glanced over at him she smiled at him then leaned over to kiss him lightly on the lips. "are you tired," she asked brushing her hair out of her face for the millionth time that night.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 943

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:21 am

Ryo smiled and kissed her back. "Not really.... that's one of the benefits of being a vampire i guess...." he said smiling. He leaned in closer to her and still watched the fire. "There are a lot of things that are good about being a vampire but there are a lot of bad things as well.." he whispered to himself, now looking down at her. He hugged her tighter and sighed.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:37 am

Victorie smiled and giggled, "that would be a wonderful thing. not haveing to sleep means spending more time doing what you want." she cuddled into him. she closed her eyes once again. she was still wearing Ryo's jacket and loved it. "don't make me go down to my dorm," she said quietly takeing in a deep breath loving the way he smelled. it was like nature mixed with other good smells.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:39 am

Ryo looked at her and laughed softly. "That's the last thing i would do.." he said smiling. He kissed her forehead and looked at the fire again. He wanted to stay the way they were, forever. But he knew that the rest of the night would soon be gone and that they would have to go on with their daily lives. He stared deep into the fire and hugged Victorie tighter.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:27 pm

Victorie smiled as she drifted off to sleep. a few minuets later she sat up quickly, "i had fallen asleep," she said quietly settleing back into his arms and watching the fire with Ryo. she yawned silently as she laied her head on his shoulder. "i had fun,"she murmured and looked at him out of the cornor of her eye. her eyes started to drift closed again as she waited for his reply.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freyja Podmore Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:44 pm

"I had fun too...." he said looking at her. He noticed that her eyes were drifting closed, and he smiled. She was trying to stau awake for him, but he didn't want her to strain herself. "Victorie, if you can't handle staying awake much longer, you can go to sleep if you want.... i won't mind... he said smiling at her.
Freyja Podmore
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 574

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:59 pm

"But I want to stay wake," Victorie murmured quietly, "i want to stay up and talk with you," she said cuddleing into him. soon she was asleep again smileing as she drempt about that night reliveing it in her dreams. she woke up again about an hour later and it was like two in the morning, she kissed him. "i love you," she murmured before settleing back into his arms now wide awake.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freyja Podmore Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:20 am

"Then, maybe you should become a vampire if you want to stay awake longer.." he said jokingly. Ryo watched her as she slept, he knew she would have fallen asleep eventually. He looked at him watch when she woke up, and saw it was about 2 o'clock in the morning. He kissed her back, and nodded. "I love you too" he said as he nodded. He saw she was now wide awake and smiled.
Freyja Podmore
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 574

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorie Laurisi Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:11 pm

Victoria smiled as she sat there smileing, "what do we do now?" she asked him sitting up and sitting so that nothing showed since she was wearing a dress still. she smiled at him and turned to face him only an inch or two in between the two of them and he'd easily be able to move her closer to him if he wanted to. besides she wouldn't put up a fight if he pulled her close to him. "Class or can i go swim in the lake if I'd like?" she smiled at him with a funny look in her eyes.
Victorie Laurisi
Victorie Laurisi

Number of posts : 98

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum