The best or maybe even worst birthday ever.
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The best or maybe even worst birthday ever. Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The best or maybe even worst birthday ever.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The best or maybe even worst birthday ever. Empty The best or maybe even worst birthday ever.

Post by Remembrance Lyn Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:51 pm

Remembrance loved her birthday usually. She was 17 now which in many places meant she was old enough to make her own decisions. She had been 17 for only about 8 hours which meant it was 8 in the morning.

On this morning she had hoped that she would see kellan as she sat down near the lake but, just incase she had sent a message to him so he would know she wanted to be with him for her birthday. the note read,

Dear Kellan,
Meet me by the big tree near the great lake at 8:05 am.
I really miss you and want to spend some time with
you today.

Your's truely,
Mems.

After she had sent the letter she had run as fast as she could to get down to the lake in time and now she had to wait. She hadnt mentioned it was her birthday because she didnt want him to want to give her a present.
Remembrance Lyn
Remembrance Lyn

Number of posts : 240

Back to top Go down

The best or maybe even worst birthday ever. Empty Re: The best or maybe even worst birthday ever.

Post by Kellan Vonka Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:03 pm

Kellan had gotten Mommys note and he hurried to get dressed then he ran to the lake but after picking up a little box which held a small necklace that said 'love you' on it. he had no idea that it was her birthday and he had gotten the present just as a way to say i love you. when he saw her he walked up behind Memmy after clicking the box in his pocket. when he was behind her he put his hands over his eyes and whispered, "Guess who." there was a big smile on his face as he waited for her guess.
Kellan Vonka
Kellan Vonka

Number of posts : 48

Back to top Go down

The best or maybe even worst birthday ever. Empty Re: The best or maybe even worst birthday ever.

Post by Remembrance Lyn Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:07 pm

When her eyes were covered, Remembrance smiled happily and said, "I dunnooo.. Is it my father?" She asked that jokingly of course knowing her father had died years before hand. She then put her hands on his and pulled them off, at the same time turning around to face him. She was so glad to see him. With it being just a few days after valentines day, she was glad he was around for the day at least. "Hey hun!." She said before wrapping her arms around his neck and hugging him for a while.
Remembrance Lyn
Remembrance Lyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Kellan Vonka Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:14 pm

"Hey Baby," Kellen murmured as he picked her up and held her close to him he kissed her fore head and smiled down at him. "How have you been?" it felt like it had been years since he had seen her. "I missed you," he whispered and then kissed her lightly on the lips. "and i got you a present," he seat her down and dug the box out of his pocket. he held it out to her and smiled his eyes sparkling with the love he felt. "I hope you like it."
Kellan Vonka
Kellan Vonka

Back to top Go down

Post by Remembrance Lyn Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:23 pm

Remembrance smiled up at her fiance and kissed him back when he kissed her. "Im 17 now." She whispered to him. "I've been really great." She wanted to be held by him all day and when he said he had a present for her she was surprised. "you.. you didnt have to get me anything.." She whispered before she opened the box. Her face had an exasperated look on her face. It was the most beautiful necklace she had ever gotten. "I love it! thank you so much." she said hugging him.
Remembrance Lyn
Remembrance Lyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Kellan Vonka Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:33 pm

"I'm glad you like it," Kellan said putting his arms around her when hugged him. "wait you said your seventeen now... when was your birthday? why didn't you tell me about it?" he asked feeling mad at him self for not knowing about it. he would have gotten her something better than the necklace if he had known about her birthday. "we are going to London tonight. I'm taking you out to eat." he said trying to figure out how he would get them there since he couldn't disapparate on Hogwarts ground.
Kellan Vonka
Kellan Vonka

Back to top Go down

Post by Remembrance Lyn Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:38 pm

"My birthday is today.. I didnt tell you about it cause I really didnt want you making a big fuss about it. Its not a big deal to me.. Being an orphan and all I learned to not care about my brithday." Remembrance said looking at the ground. He knew he was upset. Not upset at her but still upset. "London? Thats quite a distance. How should we get there?" She asked looking back up at him, smiling as she looking into his eyes. She loved his eyes, they were the best part about him.
Remembrance Lyn
Remembrance Lyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Kellan Vonka Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:50 pm

"well i want you to have the best birthday ever," Kellan whispered kissing her lightly. "Meet me in front of honey dukes in Hogsmeade. thats how we will get there. I'll take us there. i just can't Disapparate off of Hogwarts grounds. there's a spell or something on the grounds that doesn't allow it to happen." He said then picked her up and spun her around. "The necklace speaks the truth," he whispered "I love you." he kissed her again sorry that he didn't' realize it was her birthday. "and expect more than a necklace next year."
Kellan Vonka
Kellan Vonka

Back to top Go down

Post by Remembrance Lyn Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:05 pm

"Well. My birthday is just perfect without anything big. Its not like my birthday was ever a big thing.. It wasnt ever that important to me or anyone else." She whispered kissing him back. "But.. Why honeydukes hun? Why not the shrieking shack or something?" She asked him jokingly. She loved to play with him. She squealed when he picked her up and spun her around. It was so much fun to be with him. "I love you more." She said just before he kissed her again. "You dont have to get me anything. "
Remembrance Lyn
Remembrance Lyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Kellan Vonka Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:21 pm

"and that's just why i will.," KEllan said, "i dont' have to so its going to be my objective to make every day as important as the day you where born." he kisses her smiling , "I'm going to spoil you so much you'd think you where engaged and eventually married to King Midas." his face glowed with happiness glad to see her again. nothing had changed even with them being away from each other. "and i don't care what you think about your birthday, its now important to me."
Kellan Vonka
Kellan Vonka

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top