Xemnas and Shelby's Date - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Xemnas and Shelby's Date - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Xemnas and Shelby's Date

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Xemnas and Shelby's Date - Page 3 Empty Re: Xemnas and Shelby's Date

Post by Penelope Underwood Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:23 pm

"You don't know me one bit," Shelby said. she hated being compared to those people who where her family. and this boy was mocking her for it. she held her ground. this boy wasn't going to tell her what to do, when to do it or how. "i don't need my wand to destroy you." she said her face still seat hard as stone. "Now take your feet of the table stop being a stupid Judgemental brat and stop telling me what to do. i don't listen to little kids who go running to their moms when someone hurts their feelings." she didn't move and she didn't' put her wand way. "but i will warn you once and only one you compare me to my family again i will kill you. with out my wand."
Penelope Underwood
Penelope Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 169
Special Abilities : Flying and Transfiguration

Back to top Go down

Post by Walter "Xem" Charcovix Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:40 pm

Xemnas now looked at her and laughed at how riduculous this was. He now had a lot of things to say, but the questions was how to say it with out making it a run-on sentence (lol). He still wasn't bothered by her, but it seems she was bothered by him. He didn't want to speak about the first comment she made because wand or not if she made one false move she'd be sent to askaban. With you notorious generations you'll be sent to askaban in a heartbeat Xemnas thought with an evil smirk. He wasn't realizing it but at the moment he was being more slytherin than his own Hogwarts House. Everything that had happened was changing him and Shelby was the first person to witness this.

Xemnas decided to speak still with an evil smirk on his face. "Kid, don't you listen. I'll do whatever I feel like, so you'd better expect these legs to stay on this table. Although I can't guarentee you'll stay at this table. Because your soooooo sensitive. Right now I've decided to stop pestering you, because it seems your going to be the one crying about your dumb family" Xemnas thought. He wand was in his pocket. Ready for the chance where Shelby would throw the first spell. If she would even do something.
Walter
Walter "Xem" Charcovix
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 823

http://theroleplayzone.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Penelope Underwood Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:44 am

Shelby muttered a spell uner her breath and flicked her wand. her spell han knocked Xem's feet off of the table. she then murmured another spell that tied his feet to his chair before accioing his wand. "i'll give your wand and untie your feet before i leave." she said sitting back down. "but im not leaveing untill you learn not to judge a book by its cover."
Penelope Underwood
Penelope Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Walter "Xem" Charcovix Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:14 am

Xemnas was immediatly surprised at what happened. Within a second he was binded to a chair, and to make things worst he had taken her wand away. "Hah very resourceful Shelby, I see where you get your cunning ways from" Xemnas said still with the evil smirk on his face. "Your gonna have to be more specific then that reply. So what this is gonna be like detention, 'cause I could hang here all day. Better go and get one of your dumbass books, because this is gonna take forever. oh don't worry you silly little blonde. I'll obviously be here when you leave. Or you can stay here and try to babysit me like a teacher, your decsion. I'm not even the least afraid, Ya see Draco was bad however your not" Xemnas said baiting her to many traps he had in store for her. "Oh I can already predict your next response,' you think I'm that stupid' and actually I think you are" Xemnas thought now laughing maniacally. I can't wait for this girl's next performance, it's going to me amazing Xemnas thought now smiling evily. "Go on ahead girl shoot me, ya know you want to" Xemnas told her.
Walter
Walter "Xem" Charcovix
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:45 am

Ooc: posting as Shelby...

"there you go judgeing the book by the cover again," shelby said glareing at the boy. "i can see we are going to be her all night that is if i dont have you cammited first. you see since i've taken this wand from you it no longer sees you as its owner. true it dosent work as well as my own would but it wont work as well for you. unless you take it from me." she was only telling him this out of bordom. "now i could kill you with your old wand seeing as it thinks im its rightful owner." she was flauntinng her kknolage like the ravenclaws and she was having fun with it, "i'm nothing like my family. i don't make mistakes blindly." she said.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 943

Back to top Go down

Post by Walter "Xem" Charcovix Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:03 am

Xemnas watched her and nodded his head. "Shelby Shelby Shelby, how many times do I have to say it so that it'll get into your thick skull. I'm not in the least afraid. Do I have to F*** speak spanish now. Your foolish taunts and threats won't get me." Xemnas taunted back at her. He knew she was bluffing about actually killing him. So he just played around with her some more. "AWW it seems like the poor little 5th year is getting depressed over her past. Aww want a tissue Xemnas mocked. He knew eventually she'd explode since to Xemnas she was very short tempered. Ever since the time with Samantha, Xemnas had been acting more of like a trouble maker. "Alright this is getting boring, your no fun to pester any more." Xemnas said he put his pockets in his huge white and black coat and got his second wand out. "I learned from the best" Xemnas said smiling evily. Since Shelby didn't know about his consealed wand, she must've been caught off guard. Xemnas casted diffendo on the rope and immediatly casted Averte Statura to her. Whether she was hit by it or not he didn't care. He just walked to the exit. He held his wand very tightly so nothing could take it away, but he didn't leave yet. "So will you chase me or just stand around and find something else boring to do Xemnas teased. Then he immediatly ran out of the shop and casted colloportus on the door. Whether she followed him or not, Xemnas didn't care now, he was gonna go home.

Diffendo: cuts/rips object
Averte Statura: Pushes back opponent
Colloportus: locks doors
Walter
Walter "Xem" Charcovix
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Penelope Underwood Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:41 am

' ha,he thinks i' jokeing, shelby thugh to her self,wait until he finds out i'm not.' she hadn't been paying attention to his words up until 'i was tought by the best. shely snorted then said,"now there is the igest lie i have ever hurd. The best was killed by my father way before you where even thought of. the second best was in war with harry potter who is no dout your hero just like every other muggle loveing kid." she watched him get up and leave then broke his wand in two,"looks like he dosent need this." calmly she got up walked to the door casting alohamora on it. she turned toward the castle. who ever had seat up this was going to pay, and they were not going to look to good when she got done with him. " come on i'm souposed to be the nice malfoy. like sirious blak had been in his family." she muttered to her self.
Penelope Underwood
Penelope Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top