Xemnas and Shelby's Date
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Xemnas and Shelby's Date Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Xemnas and Shelby's Date

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Xemnas and Shelby's Date Empty Xemnas and Shelby's Date

Post by Elijah Krum Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:33 pm

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
RESERVED FOR

xemnas charcovix & shelby malfoy
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 4833
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Parseltongue, Animagus
Occupation : Owner of Eli's Fine Dining, Artist, Deputy Minister of Magic

Back to top Go down

Xemnas and Shelby's Date Empty Re: Xemnas and Shelby's Date

Post by Walter "Xem" Charcovix Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:18 pm

After walking for countless minutes outside of Hogsmeade, Xemnas finally found the tea shop. Before he had signed up for this dating thing just for fun. Where would this go ? Would this person really be Xemnas' new girlfriend ? Would they ultimatly hate each other at the end. All of these questions were about to be answered as he walked into the Shop.

He looked at the tables that decorated with hearts and ribbons on the floor. Probably to set the mood for valentines day. Placed on top of the tables were flowers and cards in each one. He looked at one set of them. It read Andrew and Remy. Xemnas automatically guessed that they would be sitting arangements for each couple. Since Xemnas was to lazy to find his card out of 20, he decided to ask the waiter.

"Umm waitor, do you know where I could find my card." Xem asked
"and what is your name monsiour" The Waitor replied.
"Xemnas Charcovix" he announced.
"Oh your table, is in the corner next to the window" He assisted

Xemnas looked to the table and decided to walk to that table. At first he was scared but later he realized it's better to find out who's the date. He sat down and quickly brought the card up. "WHAT?!? SHELBY, THE MALFOY" Xemnas said. He knew Shelby from a party with Sage awhile ago. This time he was even more nervous. He sat at the table patiently.
Walter
Walter "Xem" Charcovix
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 823

http://theroleplayzone.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Penelope Underwood Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:05 am

Shelby walked into madam puddifoot's tea shop. she looked around and saw a first year sitting at a table alone and guessed that that was the guy she had been seat up with. she rolled her eyes recognizing him from the boating party she had gone to a while back. of that night she had chosen to wear the same out fit she had worn to the dance where she first saw the boy. it consisted of a green tank top and dark skinny jeans with a jack over top. she wore boot like converses and green and black jewelry and a green and black checkered bow in her hair. "Hey, you my date?" she asked Hummus with a board expression on her face.
shelbys out fit
Penelope Underwood
Penelope Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 169
Special Abilities : Flying and Transfiguration

Back to top Go down

Post by Walter "Xem" Charcovix Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:35 am

Xemnas watched as the slytherin approached him and the table. He was pretty distracted since he was still thinking about stuff before she had even arrived. "Umm what ?, oh yeah sorry. I guess I am, that's what is says on the card" Xemnas smiled to her. He hoped she wasn't a shy person because he dislike starting the opening sentence for a conversation. But he didn't mind if he had to. Now he decided to look at her appeareance even closer than at the party. It consisted of black and green clothing. She must be from Slytherin, our arch enemies. But she seems nice, why is she in slytherin then Xemnas thought to himself. After awhile he decided to start the coversation. "Your in slytherin right ? if so, why do you think they sorted you there." Xemnas asked Shelby.
Walter
Walter "Xem" Charcovix
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Penelope Underwood Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:08 am

Shelby sat down and stared at him as he asked why she had been sorted into slytherin, "Your Kidding right?" she asked laughing out loud. "you know who i am so why are you asking little Gryffindor. you also know who my parents and siblings are. why ask a question like that? I'm a malfoy is the best explanation for it." she said crossing her arms over her stomach. wondering why she had been put with this child in the first place.
Penelope Underwood
Penelope Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Walter "Xem" Charcovix Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:13 am

Hell, I didn't know you were a Malfoy until I saw the card. But past generations really have nothing to do with anything. My past generations was filled with death eaters and killers, but look at me now in gryffindor. Now my point is, you seem a little to nice to be in Slytherin. I haven't known you for so long but by first glance you seem like a nice young lady" Xemnas responded to her. He felt sort of stupid but that was because he was mistaken for another thought. He could just let it roll off of his shoulders. All in all the date was going fairly well.....so far. What could possibly happen next, our age difference already ruins this "date" Xemnas thought thinking like a pessimist.
Walter
Walter "Xem" Charcovix
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Penelope Underwood Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:30 am

shelby shook her head of the boy, "Okay listen i can be man as hell if you want me to but i'd rather be back at hogwarts reading or something right now than sitting at a table on a 'date' with a second year griffin door. or you can stop asking how i can be a nice person and just forget about it and accept it." shelby said pushing her blond hair off of her shoulder and out of her face with one quick motion of her and. "its your choice."
Penelope Underwood
Penelope Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Walter "Xem" Charcovix Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:40 am

Xemnas looked at her and laughed. "I can see the evil side now" Xemnas said smiling. "Well if you'd rather be doing something boring like reading a book why did you sign up for this thing in the first place. You knew the risk of possibly having a date with a second year, but you chose to take it anyways. It's not my fault you don't like the outcome of this. It's yours" Xemnas said now showing his hatred to slytherin. Oh this is gonna get good Xemnas thought sarcastically. Now with the way things were turning out Xemnas didn't like what he was seeing either.A stubborn little brat, who just doesn't want to get out of the house or even make friends He thought.

[I love this date, nice job Eli]
Walter
Walter "Xem" Charcovix
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Penelope Underwood Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:50 am

"its really not boring its how you get good grades, and if your thinking i don't have friends your wrong. i have a few just none like you," Shelby rolled her eys and leaned back in the chair so only two feet where on the floor. she was hating everything about this night so far how could some one have set her up with a second year and a gryffindor none the less. what was wrong with people these days?
Penelope Underwood
Penelope Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Walter "Xem" Charcovix Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:07 am

Xemnas now looked at her with suspicion Well duh, but I only read books when I have to like in class. Readings really not my thing. Hey I didn't say crap about you not having friends, and technically that wasn't what I was thinking either" Xemnas informed Shelby. Who is the Madame Puddifoot anyways. She must be on drugs because how do you expect a second year to date a fifth year. If that's really your grade level. It's just wrong. I'm kinda starting to regret this too because this Madame Puffyfoot is a jackass." Xemnas complained. Wow the one thing we have in common, is that we hate this stupid B****. Xemnas thought still sort of mad. All of the frustration left from Shelby and went to this Madame.

Now Xemnas didn't know what to say, he knew this date wouldn't lead to a relationship but possibly a friendship. *sigh* this might even lead into rivalship Xemnas thought not knowing what the hell he just said. He now tried to spark up a conversation. "Soooo..... Shelby. What book are you reading" Xemnas asked even though he really didn't give a F*** what it was. That is unless it was one he already read......miserably.
Walter
Walter "Xem" Charcovix
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top