Being evil isn't as good as it use to be
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Being evil isn't as good as it use to be Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Being evil isn't as good as it use to be

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Being evil isn't as good as it use to be Empty Being evil isn't as good as it use to be

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:26 am

Samantha could feel the life draining out of the half naked man that she was on top of. Sitting on this half naked man while using his own tie to kill him, in a dark back alley in Knockturn Alley, Samantha realized that this didn't have as much good feeling in it as it did in the begining. Once she saw the mans eyes roll into the back of his eyes, she got off of him, threw his tie on the ground then started going thru his pockets for his money, like she had done several times now. Once she found the wallet she started going thru it to find his money. An image of Zara and the words she had said to her in the begining ran thru her mind as she did this and she stopped cold. 'What would Zara think of me if she saw me now?' Samantha thought while standing in the dark with the wallet in her hands and her eyes on the wallet.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Being evil isn't as good as it use to be Empty Re: Being evil isn't as good as it use to be

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:50 am

Sophia wasn't the type of person who would be caught dead in Knockturn Alley for one she wasn't evil and two she nevered had no reason to be here. But tonight was a expectation for she was off of work and she needed some blood in her system and wasn't in the mood to go back to St. Mungo's seeing how she left there not to long ago. Cursing to herself that she was to stupid to get it at work but she was WAY to busy to get it and her week has been a living hell for her. Much to her dismay she walked over towards the Blood Bank to have a couple drink of blood before heading home. As she headed inside the pub she kept her hood up on her black cloak and went towards the bar. "Can I get a AB+ drink please?"Sophia asked the bar tender softly as he nodded and gotten Sophia a drink. As he set it down in front of her she dranked it down quickly and ordered another one. Feeling herself go back to normal she smiled and wiped the blood off her chi and paid the bar tender and left the pub quickly.

As she walked out of the pub she heard someone screaming in the dark alley that wasn't to far from the blood bank. As she rounded the corner she entered the darkalley way and saw a man half naked with what looked like Samantha on top of him. "I should have known it was you Samantha."said Sophia shaking her head and looking at her with sadly. "So how many does this make for you tonight one or two?"Sophia asked her softly. "This isn't you Sammy, deep down you know your better then and gooder then this."said Sophia softly as she felt her wand brush against her left arm. Sophia always had her wand up her wand her incase something happened and she was sure something will.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Being evil isn't as good as it use to be Empty Re: Being evil isn't as good as it use to be

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:03 am

Samantha looked up quickly to see Sophia standing in the front of the alley way. "Hello Sophia. How have you been? Oh I've been fine thanks for asking. Well see this guy here owed me some money and didn't want to pay up. So I did what I had to do. You wouldn't want me to go without money now would you Sophia?" Samantha said with a twinkle in her eye and the truth in her head. Samantha was getting better at the lieing thing that Zara was trying to teach her. But Samantha knew that Sophia would always be able to tell when she was lieing. So Samantha bent down and picked up her purse that had her wand in it. She pulled her wand out and faced Sophia. "Don't make me use this Sophia. You don't want to die now do you?" Samantha said holding her wand in her hand and hoping not to have to kill her ex-bestfriend.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:21 am

"I been good Samantha thankyou for kindly asking how I am."said Sophia softly as she looked back at her with a mixture of hate and sadness. As she said that the guy owed her money she shook her head. "You know you maybe good at lying to other people Samantha but not me!"said Sophia softly. As she seen her get out her wand she looked at her and smiled. "You know I'm not afraid of you Samantha, for one you don't have the heart to kill me for yor to good and two you know I'm more powerful then you."said Sophia softly. "But if it's a duel you want so be it."said Sophia softly as she let her wand slide into her left hand.

"I know who you really are Sammy and this isn't it, your one of the nicest person I knew you didn't harm a fly and now look at you killing people left and right it's not you!"said Sophia softly. "You closed your good side out you out for you wanted to be with Ne'Os and I understand that but is it really worth you being someone your not?"Sophia asked her softly. "I can tell in your eyes that your not evil you just trying to be and it's not going to well for you for you don't have a bad enough heart to be evil!"said Sophia softly. "You know you were put in hufflepuff for a reason or did you forget that?"Sophia asked her softly. "There was a time when you were really a hufflpuff when you were just and loyal and patient and unafraid of toil remember those day like the day before you were kinapped?"Sophia asked her softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:38 am

All the words that Sophia was saying where trying to make since to Samantha, but the spell that Zara had put on her was getting in the way. Samantha's eyes unfocused like she was trying to remember, then they focused back in again and she shook her head to get the memory to go away. "Stop it Sophia you don't know what your talking about. Ne'Os is nothing to me now. Zara is everything. I worship Zara and no one else is worthy. She is the one that has taught me to be what I am today. You should meet her, she could teach you like she has taught me." Samantha said with an evil smile. Samantha knew that Sophia was right but the spell in her head was keeping the logic from getting in. Samantha blinked her eyes acouple of times then shook her head like something was messing with her.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:15 am

Sophia looked at Smantha and smiled as she went unfocused for awhile as if she was remembering everything that she just told her. "Yes I do Sammy, and you know I do otherwise you wouldn't be trying to tell me to shut up and I don't know what I'm talking about."said Sophia softly. As she said Ne'Os was nothing to her that made her smile but frowned as she talked about Zara. Sophia shook her head. "Zara is messing with you mind Sammy and your letting her!'"said Sophia softly. "I be willing to bet she has you under some spell that makes you worship her and be this way."said Sophia softly. When Samantha said she should meet her she shook her head. "I already had, me and her don't get along on good terms."said Sophia as she remembered meeting Zara in London.

Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:26 am

Samantha continued to smile with an evil smile. "I knew that you would say that. Zara doesn't like to make to many friends. But I was different, she wanted me to be her friend. She taught me like I was her friend. Why would she do that if she didn't want to be my friend?" Samantha asked her trying to make since of what Sophia was talking about. Samantha didn't remember Zara putting any spell on her. So why would Sophia say these things. "Don't say that she put a spell on me. She wouldn't do that. Your just jealous. You wish you had the guts to be like me." Samantha said to Sophia filling her words with anger now. It would take to much more to make Samantha fight her .
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:18 am

Sophia looked at Samantha and laughed her cold laugh. "Oh Sammy, so little do you not know about her she's just using you."said Sophia softly. "You may think of her as a friend but she's nothing but a evil person who uses other people weakness as her strength."said Sophia softly. "Believe me Zara is a death eater and will do anything to make anyone else miserable."said Sophia softly. "You may want her as a friend for your lonely now that no one will talk to you now because your evil but you just don't want to admit it."said Sophia smirking. "Oh but she has, and I'm going to prove it to you."said Sophia giving her a cold fake smile. When Samantha said she was jealous Sophia laughed her cold laugh. "Oh yeah I'm so jealous Sammy, I can't wait to be under a pyshco maniac spell that only uses you to do her dirty work!"said Sophia scarcastically rolling her eyes.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:30 am

Sammy had had enough, she didn't want to listen to anymore. So she covered her ears while Sophia talked. Once Sophia was done talking, she uncovered her ears and pointed her wand at Sophia. "You stop lieing right now or I'll kill you." Samantha said knowing that Sophia would never give up on a friend, she decided to go with a painful spell before just killing her. If Samantha could torture her first then maybe she would just give up on Sammy. Sammy then realized that she was in her underwear. This fight was going to be a breezy one. But Samantha didn't care about that, she kept her wand and eyes on Sophia. One move or word out of Sophia and the spells would start flying.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:05 am

Hitame walk through Knockturn Alley quickly trying to avoid everyone. Suddenly she heard two girls arguing, one looked like she was a graduate the other looked like a fifth year. She didn't say anything or do anything. She just watched the two argue. Uhh... this doesn't look good. Should i do something but i'm just a second year there's not much i can do. Hitame thought. She noticed that the girl who looked like a fifth year was holding out her wand and it was pointed at the other girl. She knew this would get her hurt but she couldn't help it. She walked closer to the arguing girls still saying nothing. I can't just jump in so i'll wait here until she does something.. she thought as she hid behind something.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top