The Saint and the Shrew - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Saint and the Shrew - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Saint and the Shrew

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Saint and the Shrew - Page 2 Empty Re: The Saint and the Shrew

Post by Ryo Hiroku Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:04 am

Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 994
Special Abilities : Metamorphmagus

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Howard Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:24 pm

Well....

Elijah would want to sleep with Piper and do some sort of duet with Renny -- as well as probably paint her!

Ariel could be Piper's conspirator. I think he'd be quite amused by her. He probably wouldn't take much notice of Renny but I don't think he'd have a bad word to say about her -- although he could find something to play on if he tried hard or made it up.

Rafael would probably be Renny's friend, probably. They're a little different from one another but I think they'd get on. They both like photography, music and animals so that's something! Piper would scare Rafi I think. Maybe he could help her study or something!

Trowa would be Renny's friend -- definitely. He'd love making dresses and such for her. He's quite the poet/philosopher so they could probably bond over that. They're in the same house and year, though so they're bound to know each other.

Philippa is a bit too weird for either of them, perhaps. She could be Piper's sidekick-type friend I guess. lol.

...and that is all I have to say! lmao!
Peter Howard
Peter Howard
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 336

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:42 am

I would love to see Renny being friends with Trowa and Rafael. They could be long time friends if you wish. Renny is fairly normal when it comes to having friends and the such.

Piper is the kind of girl that hates everyone. She thinks everyone is out to get her. I'd adore to see her try and deal with Eli and Ari.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:02 pm

BAM! ari + piper

BAM! rafi + renny

BAM! eli + piper

BAM! trowa + renny

I have been a busy little beaver! Very Happy
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 4833
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Parseltongue, Animagus
Occupation : Owner of Eli's Fine Dining, Artist, Deputy Minister of Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:42 pm

Wow! I'll work on replying now! haha
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top