Hello.... You are?
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Hello.... You are? Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Hello.... You are?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hello.... You are? Empty Hello.... You are?

Post by Ryo Hiroku Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:01 am

Ryo walked out to the great lake after being in the dormitories doing nothing for a while. I should really get some friends.... he thought sadly. Ryo didn't have many friends and he wasn't sure if he would ever get any.

"I gotta find a new place to hang around.... But this is the only place i actually feel comfortable." he said to himself.

He looked around while he walked to see if anyone was there. I'm beginning to become paranoid.. the thought laughing. When he got to the lake he sat down under his favorite tree and stared at the lake. How am i gonna make friends if i never get close enough to talk to anyone.. he thought still looking into the lake.

Last edited by Ryo Hiroku on Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:16 am; edited 2 times in total
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 994
Special Abilities : Metamorphmagus

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Hello.... You are? Empty Re: Hello.... You are?

Post by Piper Handler Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:25 am

Piper was leaning against a tree out by the lake, chewing on her lip distractedly as she glowered at the lake, crossing her arms protectively. She had tried to be social but Renny had tracked her down- perfect Renny, the sister everyone loved because she was sweet and nice and thoughtful. Piper couldn't stand her sometimes. she had to get out of this damn castle.

Piper pulled out a cigarette and lit it with her wand, taking a drag from it. She was not too big a fan of smoking, but she knew Renny would flip out if she found her, so naturally she did it. She also liked that it generally discouraged people from wanting to be around her. She really did not like people and it was better that they shy from her than she send them running. Too much work.

Suddenly, a boy her age was stumbling down the grounds and sat under the tree. He must not have seen her, she realized, after disgruntled foot tapping and a few scoffing noises. She held her cigarette between her index and middle finger and blew some smoke before saying, "You think it's cool to just take my spot, or something?" She raised an eyebrow.
Piper Handler
Piper Handler

Number of posts : 87

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:34 am

"Huh, your spot?" Ryo said subconsciously.

He hadn't noticed that there was anyone else at the lake. He got up and moved so the girl could sit down.

"There, you have your spot back..." he said not even bothering to look at her.

He didn't feel like sitting down anymore so he got up and looked at the girl blankly. He didn't know what to say to her. I don't have the least experience of talking to anyone so i have no idea what to say this girl he thought fidgeting around a little.

"My name's Ryo, Ryo Hiroku by the way.." he said finally. He stuck out his hand to shake the girl's, if she would let him that is." What's your name?" he added.

He looked around once more. He still didn't see anything near him so he turned back to the girl and waited for her to do something.

Last edited by Ryo Hiroku on Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Handler Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:34 am

He got up. She did not mean that the exact spot he had been sitting in had been her spot, but she had meant the tree was her territory, and Piper could be incredibly territorial when she wanted to, which was usually since she liked to maintain her own space bubble and refused to let anyone in. To let someone get close to her may lead to a connection.

And those had to be avoided to survive.

She stepped into his spot and leaned against the tree, taking a long drag of the cigarette and holding back a cough, swallowing the smoke down instead. He introduced himself and Piper turned to stare at him though her lidded glare, a look of slight disgust on her face like it always was when she was being addressed by anyone in this petty little world.

She let the words roll around in her head and chewed on her own words, tasting the possibilities of simply ignoring him, saying a smart comment, or actually answering. "Piper Handler." She took another drag of her cigarette and then held it out in front of her, staring down at it. "You're Hufflepuff, right?" Her eyes snapped up. "You're in my year."
Piper Handler
Piper Handler

Number of posts : 87

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:11 pm

"Hmm...nice to meet you Piper." Ryo said blankly.

"Yeah i'm in Hufflepuff.And i guess that means you're a fifth year too, right?" he answered her with another question.

" I'm also guessing that you're a Slytherin ,right? he asked her.

Hmm.... guess she hasn't noticed i'm a vampire... better keep it that way.. he thought looking at her, resisting the urge to drink from her. Ugh, i hate being a vampire so much. No one looks at me as a person, just as a blood sucking monster or something. I guess that's why i have no friends. he thought sadly. He looked at Piper and finally noticed that she was smoking. He was off since he didn't notice this from the beginning.

" You know that you could really harm yourself cause of you're smoking right?" he asked her as he looked at the cigarette
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum