Its time to Just dance. - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Its time to Just dance. - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Its time to Just dance.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Its time to Just dance. - Page 2 Empty Re: Its time to Just dance.

Post by Guest Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:38 am

Sage looked around then smiled. "Saige hun i need to do something. don't hold it aginst me though." She said then walked over to a gryiffendor that was standing aginst the wall. "Hey, you want to dance?" She asked the younger boy as smile on her face. "maybe it could liven up this party a little." she said then glanced over at Saige. she hoped he didn't mind she was doing this but she felt it had to be done in oarder to save the party.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Walter "Xem" Charcovix Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:43 am

Xemnas looked around before answering "First, are you sure you want to dance with me. I don't think I'm that good, 2nd do you have a boyfriend. I'm not asking you out it's just wouldn't your boyfriend be mad" Xemnas told the blond girl. He didn't even know her and yet they were already going to dance. Ugh it's a goody goody. Well I can never say no anyways so I'll have to dance with her Xemnas thought. He then thought about what would happen if she does have a boyfriend.
Walter
Walter "Xem" Charcovix
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 823

http://theroleplayzone.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:31 pm

Sage stood there smileing at him. "you want to know the truth or should i lie to you?" Sage asked then shook her head "I'll tell you the truth. This is my party, i thought if people started dancing it might make it a little better." She confessed. "and yes i have a boy friend. He's over there," she pointed at Saige, "but i think he'll understand if we share just one dance. Don't you?" Sage said the smile still on her face. she really wanted to liven the party up. she didn't want her first party here at hogwarts to be a total failure."Then you could tell all your friends that you danced with an older girl." she added.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Walter "Xem" Charcovix Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:26 pm

Xemnas was appauled by her a reply, although he needed to speak. "To be quite honest, I wouldn't know. Why don't you ask first, I don't want to make a really dumb misake" Xemnas warned her. "Second, I would never brag to someone 'oh I danced with an older lady' that's just disgusting and sort of offending. You must think because I'm a second year that I'd get all cocky, and be naive. Well I'll have you know that I'm not the average second year. I'm rather mature for my age, especially with everything I've been through." Xemnas said looking down to the ground as if something bugged him.
Walter
Walter "Xem" Charcovix
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:27 pm

"I'm not a lady. if you want a lady go find one of the teachers or maybe your mommy," Sage said then walked away from the stupid little first year. she didn't her the last of what he said. she went back over to Saige and kissed him on the cheek. "remind me never to be nice again." she muttered staying close to Saige sad that her party sucked. "Parties in Texas are a lot easier. call every one in town and say 'yes every ones going to be there, is there's going to be grate music, and yes there will be a ton of alcohol for the adults.' "she muttered mostly to her self.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Walter "Xem" Charcovix Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:09 am

Xemnas watched as the girl left and kissed her boyfriend. Now I really have no idea what I did. I just asked some questions and this girl just leaves. But of course, it's a hufflepuff. All of 'em hate me, and I hate them back. Ugh sometimes I just feel like punching something. Or even someone, one day I'm just gonna go off on someone and regret it later. Xemnas thought to himself. He then wanted to approach the girl, because this one in particular seemed all nice and sweet. He got up from his chair and walked up to her."I'm sorry did I upset you in anyway" Xemnas said in a polite and kind voice.
Walter
Walter "Xem" Charcovix
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top