Count to Ten
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Count to Ten Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Count to Ten

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Count to Ten Empty Count to Ten

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:21 am

Khaat hadn't been left alone long in her office before Luther Burke materialized in her office. He caught her by surprise. He simply fired at her. She dove for the floor, and the blast blew a hole in the wall behind her. She drew her wand and came up firing. It began a battle for her life. She saw the cold, iced over look in Burke's eyes. He meant to kill this time. He wasn't thinking about anything else.

The fight seemed to last for several minutes before one of her wandshots hit Burke. His blood flew everywhere. He fired one last blast, and to Khaat it didn't look like he had a ghost of chance in hitting her. But she had miscalculated. He had not been aiming to hit her. He had been aiming to hit behind her and use the blast to strke her with the wreckage.

She saw him apparate out, just a fraction of a second before his blast hit her and everything vanished.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22563
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Count to Ten Empty Re: Count to Ten

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:26 am

It was a few days after Sophia came back from being locked up in the Malfoy Manor and she was quite happy to be back at work even though she found out her mother died. Sophia been working on some patient that she really didn't understand his problems so she decided to go and see Khaat. Walking towards her office she noticed the door was opened so she decided to come in but the sight that was in front of her wasn't liked she remebered. The place was a mess and it didn't even look like her office was here anymore to be honest. "Khaat, are you in here?"Sophia asked softly as she gotten her wand out just incase the person that attacked Khaat was still here. As she walked around her office she found Khaat on the floor. "Oh my Gosh Khaat!"said Sophia running over towards her.

As she looked Khaat she realizaed she pretty banged up but nothing severe which was a good thing but she probably needed to let Robert know about this. Pointing her wand at her she started doing healing Charms on her and trying to fix her up. "Rennervate!"said Sophia hoping to wake Khaat up as she shouted down the hall. "We need a bed in here quick!"Sophia as another healer came with a bed to put Khaat on. Flicking her wand at Khaat she laid her gently and started working on her some more. Sophia gotten all the brusies gone all was needed was the cuts that were on her and couple more things.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:56 am

The next thing Khaat knew was waking up amidst a flurry of activity. She was groggy and stunned, and it took her a moment to realize she was still in St. Mungos. She wasn't sure at first where they were taking her until it clicked with her that they were moving her to the Emergency room.

She started to pick out faces of the healers. Then she realized that Soph was there and had taken charge of this. "Soph," she said. "Watch out. Make sure he doesn't come back," she said. She wasn't sure she was making a whole lot of sense. Her head hurt. A lot. Thinking was hard. Making sense? Well, she wasn't sure that was happening at all.

She noticed her beautiful blue silk dress was a mess. It was filthy dirty and bloody, although not grossly bloody. Maybe that was a good sign that she wasn't all that hurt.

"Make sure my father knows he was here," she said. "Order us into full lockdown. Nobody in or out. Tell Hannah. She'll take care of it until my father takes over."

ooc: hannah is khaat and robert's administrative assistant--she's an NPC. You may godmod her as you wish.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:30 am

Sophia looked at Khaat confused but nodded at her orders for Sophia never disobeyed Robert or Khaat's order to do something. "Khaat relax, I got everything under control you just relax your pretty banged up from the duel."said Sophia softly. "subsisto poena!"said Sophia pointing her wand to Khaat's head hoping to stop her head from hurting or anything else from hurting. "Scourgify!"said Sophia as she pointed her wand at Khaat once again getting the blood off of her. "Take her to room 1205, have guards stand by her door and watch her I don't want anyone in or out of that room without mine, Hannah or Robert permission."said Sophia softly but her voce was serious. "I want us into Lockdown mode, no one gets in or out of this place until this is taken care of."said Sophia softly.

"I'll be back later Khaat."said Sophia softly as she turned back to the other healers. "Take care of her and make sure she gets some sleep."said Sophia softly as they nodded and rolled Khaat down the hall towards room 1205 which wasn't far. Sophia ran down the hall her robe healer robe flying behind her until she reached Hannah's office breathing hard. . "Hannah, Khaat has been attacked!"said Sophia in a rushed voice. "Ok Sophia, do you have us in lockdown mode?"Hannah asked as she gotten out a piece of paper and started writing Robert. "Yes, I just put us into Lockdown mode Khaat ordered me to put is lockdown mode."said Sophia softly. "Ok good, I'm sending a letter out to Robert now!"said Hannah as she tied the letter to her owl as she sent it out to Robert.

Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:54 am

Khaat was in a bit of a doze when she felt her father's hand brushing her cheek. She hadn't settled enough to sleep. Not really. She woke to see him there, with his winter coat still on, and snow still on his shoulders.

"You look like hell," she frowned at him.

"You look worse," he replied dryly. He began checking her for himself. Then after a moment he spoke. "You'll be fine. Just a concussion and a few bumps and bruises. Now--tell me. The message I got said 'he's back.' Who's back?"

"Burke. Luther Burke," she said.

"He never left, my dear. He was here? You're sure?"

"Positive. He was here. Again."

"He really is a stupid young man. Alright. So how are you feeling?"

"LIke I want to go home?"

"In the morning. Right now, I'm sending for Brian to come stay with you. You don't even move without him. You understand me?"

"I get it," she said. "Make sure he doesn't move on Sophia again."

"He isn't interested in her. He's clearly after you. Remember, their object is to hurt me. To strike right at what will hurt me the most. He hasn't even gone after your mother. He's only targetting you. I'll make sure Sophia is safe."

"Don't let him up the stakes any higher. No more. Daddy, wouldn't it just be easier if I were to just give him what he wants?"

"What do you mean?" he asked softly, sitting down on the edge of the bed.

"Me. Give me to him. Once and for all."

"No. Never. Not ever. They'd send me your ashes in a box. We're not even going there. You make up your mind to that right now. This is about revenge. You know that. Remus spent almost every moment he had with you teaching you to never give up. Don't throw that all away now. You hang in with me. Promise me."

She sighed heavily and nodded.

"That's my girl," he smiled. "Now. I"m going to go take the weight of the hospital off Sophia's shoulders and send for Brian. You rest. If Brian isn't here in ten minutes, I'll bring my paperwork down here and stay with you myself."

"Okay," she said. She watched him leave with a purposeful stride to go find Sophia, Hannah, and Brian.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:12 am

Sophia sighed in relief and walked out of Hannah's office and headed towards Khaat's room to see how she was doing. As she did she almost ran into Robert in the process. "Hello Robert, I'm so glad to see you here."said Sophia softly. "I got the place in lockdown like Khaat ordered, is there anything else I need to do?"Sophia asked him softly. When it came to helping and protecting Khaat there wasn't nothing that Sophia wouldn't do for Khaat or the Lupin family. Khaat and Robert helped her out countless of times and she couldn't thank them enough for it.

"Oh if your looking for Hannah Robert she's in her office."said Sophia softly. "I'm going to see if Khaat needs anything from me."said Sophia softly. Sophia felt like she was taking over her mother place by ordering lockdown when Khaat or Robert wasn't able to. It was always her mother or someone else that was doing that Sophia couldn't help to feel that she had power when she done that. Of course Sophia shouldn't be thinking that seeing how something horrible happened to Khaat. Shaking that thought out of her head she focused on the things that were happening now.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:38 am

"Thank you," Robert smiled calmly. "You did exactly what you needed to do. Exactly what I needed you to do. I'm proud of you. That was good work. Khaat's going to be fine. But you know that, don't you? She just has a good hard knock to her head. A bit of a concussion. And, yes, lockdown was exactly the right thing to do. I doubt it will do any good, though, really. My guess is that he's gone. Sophia, be aware that the man that did this to her was out to kill her. He's Felix Barker's boss. And he will be back. This is not at all the first time he's tried to kill her, and it won't be the last. I don't see that he will be looking for you. He has no real motivation to come for you. Khaat is his target. Khaat and my granddaughters. This is very personal with him and with his boss. Yes, Barker's boss does have a boss, and they both would like to see my family very dead. I'm telling you this so that you can be very careful. I don't expect you to step in and guard her or fight for her, although I do know you would. What I do expect is for you to protect yourself. That's all I expect.

"I'm calling Brian in to stay with Khaat. He will go every place she goes while she is here. I will most likely have you discharge her in the morning, and Brian will take her home. The nice place about sending her there is that their house, to the best of my knowledge, has never been penetrated or broken into.

"So you know, we will remain on lockdown until I know whether or not he's still here. Once we're clear, we'll go off of lockdown status. Keep the healers with her until Brian gets here. Then he'll be in charge of her security when he arrives.

"If you really want to lift her spirits, though, you could get her a cola with a big glass of ice. I think that would be all it would take to cheer her up. She doesn't drink colas very often, and they're a bit treat for her when she does. I think you'll find that it puts a smile back on her face and makes her feel 100% better," Robert smiled. "Now, I'm going to send for Brian and see how badly this idiot broke up Khaat's office and see if he took anything. You'll find me up there if you need me."

He smiled at her and then turned and walked up to his office to send for Brian Quinn at once.

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3100
Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:02 am

Sophia listened to what Rober told her and nodded. "I promise I'll keep myself safe Robert, daddy making sure I'm in his sight at all times and when I'm not I'm always watched by someone!"said Sophia softly. It annoyed Sophia alittle bit but not much for she lnew he was only protecting her. As Robert walked off to send a letter to Brain Sophia headed down to the cafeteria to get Khaat a cola with a big bag of ice like Rober told her to get. After a few minutes Sophia knocked lightly on Khaat's door and smiled. "Hey Khaat, I brought you alittle treat."said Sophia softly as she set the cola and a big bag of ice beside her bed. "How are you feeling?"Sophia asked her softly.

Sophia only guess was not good seeing how she had a concussion it probably felt her head was pouding against her skull. Sophia knew Robert didn't tell her to watch over Khaat but she did anyways for it was a bit of a habit of hers. Sophia couldn't go on with her shift without knowing Khaat was ok and she wasn't helping her get through it. "Is there anything else you would like Khaat?"Sophia asked her softly as she started checking everything on her. "Robert said you'll be able to go home tomorrow, he wants you to stay here and Brian coming up here to watch you I assume you already know that."said Sophia softly.

Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:31 am

"Brian would be here even if he weren't guarding me," Khaat smiled softly. "You have no idea how many hours and hours of discussion we've had about my being here out of his sight to work. It was the only reason he joined here as a part time healer. He wanted to have a reason to be closer to me to protect me. I've always pish toshed him about not needing him here. About always being safe here. But as I think about it, its the time I'm the most vulnerable. Its the only time in my life anymore that I don't have a bodyguard for every move I make. Sophia, I've been so wrong. He was right. If I had let him come with me here then Barker's bosses would not feel like they had such free access to me here. I have to apologize to him. Brian was right."

"I'm glad you were there for me today, Soph. Really. You did everything exactly right. And the cola. How on earth did you know? its a wonderful treat. It was perfect."

"And here I thought I was perfect," she heard a voice from the doorway. She looked and saw Brian there. He was calm. He leaned on the doorjamb of her room. He was wearing some great looking jeans and a blue pullover sweater, with his heavy suede jacket and his boots. She knew he had his wand tucked in his boot. "I can't leave you for a minute, can I?" he asked her with a warm, confident smile.

She could almost read his thoughts. He had been a bit rattled when Robert had told him there had been trouble. He had dropped everything and had come--instantly. And he had been deeply relieved when he found she was alright.

"Hi, Soph," he smiled. "Thank you for taking care of my lady for me. She looks like you did a fine job." He walked over to Khaat and gave her a kiss on the forehead. "You look like you'll live."

"I will," Khaat smiled. "Did you bring me fresh clothes?" Brian laughed out loud.

"Now I know you're alright. Talking about going home already. You get clothes in the morning. Not now," he laughed.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:45 am

Sophia shook her head. "It's not your fault Khaat sometimes even the expected can't take the unexpected at times."said Sophia softly. "I don't get why bad things happen to good people."said Sophia sighing as she sat down beside Khaat. "Well... maybe we need to boost the security here Khaat and make it more safe for us to be here."Sophia shuggested Ssoftly. Sophia shook her head. "Barker's boss is going to be after you no matter what Khaat like Robert said he will do anything to get to you."said Sophia softly. "And I thought I was bad by causing trouble."said Sophia just joking with her.

When Khaat asked how she knew about the Cola and ice she smiled. "I have my ways."said Sophia giving her a soft warm smile as she noticed Brian in the room. "Hey Brian, long time no see how are ya?"Sophia asked him softly. As he thanked her she shrugged it off. "Oh it was nothing, Khaat is like an older sister to me there's nothing I wouldn't do for her!"said Sophia softly. "I'll leave you two alone that way you two can talk besides I have work to do.'said Sophia softly. "If you need anything Khaat let me know."said Sophia softly as she made way towards the door.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top