Dinner under the candle lights
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Dinner under the candle lights Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Dinner under the candle lights

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dinner under the candle lights Empty Dinner under the candle lights

Post by Daniel M. Valentine Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:39 am

<P>It was a calm, peaceful night, perfect to take Nikki to dinner and dance at Murray's place. "After you," Daniel spoke softly as he softly twisted the doorknob and pushed the door open for her; waiting patiently for her to walk before him. He wore a grey blazer, black button up shirt and a pair of black pants. His hair was gelled up carefully, he looked good and sprayed on a bit of his father cologne so that he smelt nice too, it smelt like a can of sprite that had just been open. He knew he wasn't suppose to use any of his father stuff but he had snuck some on and was glad he had got away with it. He was glad to spent the night alone with the most beautiful, loviliest girl in the world. It was was going to be a good night.</P>
Daniel M. Valentine
Daniel M. Valentine

Number of posts : 135

Back to top Go down

Dinner under the candle lights Empty Re: Dinner under the candle lights

Post by Nikki Lestrange Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:03 am

"Why thank you, Daniel," Nikki smiled and entered the restaurant. It was rather fancy and she felt special. She felt awkward going out with Daniel...considering her sister's missing and who knows what's happening with her but she wanted to forget that for a little while and try and have a nice time. She was wearing a long black dress with one strap and had a slit on one side, she also had on black high heel sandals and her hair was in a low pony tail, pulled to one side of her right shoulder and only had pure, natural looking make up on as well as perfume. Nikki just wanted to have some time with Daniel to discuss Sophia's disappearance and what she wants to do.

Spoiler:
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel M. Valentine Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:45 am

<P>Daniel walked in slowly, behind Nikki and smiled, softly as she said 'thank you' after he had opened the door for her. "Like they say, ladies first," he grinned at her, closing the door behind him. Then he wrapped his arm around her waist as he stopped to look around the resturant for a few seconds. The place looked rather fancy, exactly how he read it on the paper. It was going to be a good night, good feast, great atmosphere and to top it of he is going to be the night with the most beautiful most amazing girl in the world. He let out a sigh escape his lips, it looked rather expensive but he had the enough money the bill anyway so he didn't care as long he had a good time with Nikki. "I got to check my wallet," he said to Nikki, jokingly as he got out his wallet and pretended to look through it trying to be funny.</P>
Daniel M. Valentine
Daniel M. Valentine

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:59 am

"Yes that is true, but who's they?" Nikki asked Daniel, half laughing 'cause no one ever knows who they is..just the people who say it maybe? Nikki was worried this place would be pricey as she watched Daniel go through his wallet. "Oh, well, we can always go somewhere else, Daniel," Nikki said, looking at him. "As long as I'm with you, I don't care what we do..as long as we're not tortured or dying together 'cause that'd be bad!" Nikki chuckled a little bit. Nikki looked at Daniel, in a sad way, in a way that she really just wanted to sit down and talk and not waste anymore time as her sister was out there..somewhere.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel M. Valentine Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:13 am

A table for two please," said Daniel holding two fingers up, holding Nikki posseively around her waist. Then as he waited he chuckled softly when Nikki asked who was they after what he said. "I don't know, good question," Daniel said, raising an eyebrows, looking down at her and then back up, confused. He shook his head, softly and decided to push that thought away for a moment and continue the date. He didn't want to keep her waiting. "Relax, i'm kidding," said Daniel, chuckling when he notice her reaction after he told her had to to check his wallet. "I wouldn't come here if i didn't have enough money," he told her. "That'll be emrbassing," he said to her, calmly. "Uness you wanan go somewhere else," he continued looking down into her eyes and smiled. "Doesn't matter to me, I just wanna be with you" he said, smiling then frowning after he saw the sadness in her eyes. "Whats the matter, you don't seem happy," he asked her, his eyes filled with worries and sadness
Daniel M. Valentine
Daniel M. Valentine

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top