Christmas Aftermath
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Christmas Aftermath Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Christmas Aftermath

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Christmas Aftermath Empty Christmas Aftermath

Post by Marki Gordon Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:40 pm

Marki was sitting on the frozen bank next to the Great Lake, sitting cross legged and Bluebell flames crackling next to her. Her bullfrog Jeremiah had found a patch of mud and was happily sinking into it, his arms and legs curled underneath his little green body to keep him warm. Marki swirled a finger in the freezing water of the lake.

A few moments later, a tentacle came up and curled around her hand and Marki grinned, saying, "Oh, hello Franklin. Did you have a good Christmas? Did the merpeople bring you anything? Did Saint Nicholas show up and bring you some seafood or something else that was lovely for your Christmas day?"

Naturally, Franklin did not respond seeing as he was a Giant Squid and incapable of human speech, but it would not stop Marki from trying to get him to talk to her, nor would it keep her from acting like Franklin was giving her a response. She said, "Well, that's good too. I did hope you had some fun for Christmas." She smiled.
Marki Gordon
Marki Gordon

Number of posts : 73

Back to top Go down

Christmas Aftermath Empty Re: Christmas Aftermath

Post by Louis Weasley1 Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:57 am

Louis had comeback from Christmas. He was figuring out what to do. Shooting out little sparks from his wand he came across the lake. He was on a iced part of the lake. Some fishes were stuck. "Decendio!" The ice went down. He walked farther up the lake. He saw a girl there talking to giant squid. [i] Is she crazy![i] But it seemed nice. The girl he had seen before. In the library. Marki, was it? Yes, it was. He walked next to her. "Your a crazy litte chick, ya know that?" He asked her.
Louis Weasley1
Louis Weasley1
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 490

Back to top Go down

Christmas Aftermath Empty Re: Christmas Aftermath

Post by Marki Gordon Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:55 am

Marki heard a voice and she tipped her head up to see a boy, a Gryffindor if she was not mistaken, looking down at her. She cocked her head. "Are you one of those rude people who like to come up to me and offer that as an insult even though I take it a compliment and then act all rude and uppity and superior, when in face you were the one who approached me?" She asked it in her cheery sort of voice, despite the rather dreary implications of the statement.

Jeremiah croaked and she glanced at him, saying, "Well I had to ask, didn't I? I would not want to falsely think that he was complimenting me, would I?" Jeremiah was silent for a moment before letting out an even larger croak, to which she croaked back, her way of telling him 'shuddup, you don't even speak, so why don't you be quiet.'
Marki Gordon
Marki Gordon

Number of posts : 73

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top