New Kid in Town - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

New Kid in Town - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

New Kid in Town

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Kid in Town - Page 2 Empty Re: New Kid in Town

Post by Colin Firethorn Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:48 am

"Cool," he said. "That must be an incredible thing to have something that shows you the way, lets you know your decisions are good ones. Somehow the only way I know if my choice was a good one is if I manage to not screw something up. Like broom riding. I really stink at broom riding. I'd like to learn how to ride, but it just isn't something I do well. I'm lucky to stay on the darned thing.

"Now, animals? I'm better at those. I like animals a lot, and I get along with them really well. I do know a guy, though, that seems to tick off an animal just by sharing the same air space with it. Sad, really. I can't imagine life without a pet in it of some sort. I have a little frog. He's not really anything special or magical, but, well, I like him. I've got him trained to not make any noise or not to jump out of my pocket so I can take him to class with me. Do you have any pets?"
Colin Firethorn
Colin Firethorn
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 310

Back to top Go down

Post by Yvette Belcourt Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:10 am

"No sadly I don't have a pet," Yvette said."But I do enjoy animals a lot and I'd like a pet, but its hard finding one you like because I don't want a simple pet I want something exciting. Although I want a pet to be nice, and show how defensive, but know when to back off. Just something trained, but wild at heart," she said, trying to explain her dream animal and she felt like she was giving too much confusing information to follow."Do you know what I mean?" she asked trying to make sure she had gotten her point through and not sounding like a babbling baboon, continuously describing useless information.
Yvette Belcourt
Yvette Belcourt

Number of posts : 76

Back to top Go down

Post by Colin Firethorn Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:47 pm

"Yeah," Andrew laughed. "I do know what you mean. I speak to animals, and some of my best friends were some the animals I found in the woods around the house I used to live in. I wasn't ever interested in taming them. Not in the way muggles tame an animal. I was a lot more interested in getting them simply to want to be with me. Sort of coming to a mutual agreement. I didn't want to force them. That's sort of how I met Frog. I was hungry and needed to find a fish in the creek, but I wasn't having any luck. Frog told me where the fish were hiding. Taught me how to fend for myself. I didn't have the first clue.

"My next door neighbor's wife specializes in magical creatures. Somehow she ended up with a bunch of freaking rainbow colored pygmy puffs. I have no idea how that happened, but when they come in big bunches like that and get loose in the barn, they are little buggars to catch. Its a lot like herding cats."
Colin Firethorn
Colin Firethorn
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 310

Back to top Go down

Post by Yvette Belcourt Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:02 am

"Ha, Pygmy Puffs their cute if you can get over the eyes," Yvette joked. "Weren't they created illegally?" Yvette asked, but she knew the answer she just wanted to be sure. "Did the Weasley's create them?" She asked as well and tried to think about what she studied on magical creatures, but since Pygmy Puffs were some what a new species they couldn't possibly have them in books yet. Yvette awaited and answer, then started to day dream and it might be rude, but she's a very light day dreamer.

(Neck hurt! Sorry for spam!)
Yvette Belcourt
Yvette Belcourt

Number of posts : 76

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top