Christmas is for morons - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Christmas is for morons - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Christmas is for morons

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Christmas is for morons - Page 4 Empty Re: Christmas is for morons

Post by Peter Howard Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:09 am

The alcohol had taken over now and Ariel had a slippery hold on his mind. It was like trying to hang onto a bar of wet soap in the bath. Ariel hated baths anyway. Showers were much easier. Then again. When you could barely say on your feet long enough to get to the bathroom, the bath was all you sometimes got. Ariel often found himself falling backwards down the stairs if he teetered too close to the top stair when he finally came to and decided to go for a wander. That hurt more than anything. He broke a few bones when he was younger. Now he more or less folded in on himself, his legs too long and the space too fight.

Ariel grinned and crossed his eyes. He looked at Jack’s finger on his nose and laughed, the drunken stupor he was in becoming more and more apparent. “I will guide Santa’s sleigh tonight!” Ariel exclaimed happily. He watched as more speckled onto Jack’s face with the change of angle and he frowned slightly. Ariel blinked a few times, letting his vision correct itself, and lifted his other hand. He placed his index finger on Jack’s chin and frowned a little as it darted away to underneath. He put his index finger underneath her chin to cover the green spot there and lifted his thumb up to cover the red sport that had appeared. “Darn beads,” he mumbled.

“If I took my hands away it’d look like you had dragon pox!” He told her, grinning wildly. “We shall hide the affliction! And then we will drink because this is still a semi-normal train of thought. Which does not bode well for me if this is my train of thought. I’m losing my mind. How’re you?” he cocked his head to the side and grinned at Jack.
Peter Howard
Peter Howard
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 336

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:40 am

Jack laughed loudly when he exclaimed that he was going to guide Santa's sleigh, tilting her head back to rest again the wall, before straightening up again. He continued to cover up the colored dots that the beads were throwing on her face. They must have been irritating Ariel or something because he was really focused on trying to cover up each dot of color.

He said it looked like dragon pox and she withdrew her hand and questioningly touched her cheek, as though expecting to feel the inflictions of dragon pox, even though it only looked like it was dragon pox. He began to freak out a little, getting louder as he exclaimed, saying he needed to hide the spots. She laid a hand over the beads. "Ever think of this?"

He said they should continue drinking and began to ramble and rant, causing her to grin a bit. She took a sip of the wine and handed it to him in case he wanted some. "I'd say so," she said, regarding to his losing his mind. He asked how she was and she smirked, saying, "I'm fine. A little dizzy, but seeing as I recently constricted dragon pox, not too shabby." She grinned, tapping her chin. "And you?"
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Howard Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:29 am

Ariel smiled lopsidedly when she laughed and he continued to follow the dots of colour that were dancing across her face. He tapped her nose with the index finger of his right hand and smiled fully. He covered a dot on her other cheek and took it away as she lifted her own hand to touch her cheek. “See, you’re all dotty...it’s pretty...you’re pretty...well, uh, you were pretty before but the dots are...well they’re not an improvement because there was nothing wrong before but they’re a...added bonus?” Ariel felt his face heat up slightly with drunken embarrassment. There goes that sopping wet bar of soap.

Jack put her hand down on the beads and Ariel took his hand away to see the change. Sure enough the dots were gone. He frowned slightly and picked her hand up, letting the light bounce off of the beads again. He put his hand back to her speckled cheek and smiled. Ariel looked down at their hands and took his away from hers. “I like it better this way,” he replied, meeting her gaze, “your cheek is warm.”

Ariel took the wine she offered him and leaned back slightly. He took a swig and handed it back, smirking at her. “I am perfectly sane actually...it’s your company. You’ve made me odd.” He answered, his words slurring slightly. “I am...drunk I do believe. Quite content as it happens though. I will never steal his Whisky again. Now I know why it is so bad.”
Peter Howard
Peter Howard
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 336

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:07 am

Jack's gaze faltered and she looked down at the beads. Well... this certainly was different. People did not call her pretty... They called her terrifying, mean, and a troublemaker. Looks, typically, did not get thrown into the mix there. She had no idea what to say, so she stared at the beads for awhile, or rather, her hand that covered them. Finally, she said, "Hm... Who knew 'dragon pox' could be becoming?" She glanced up at him and smirked.

He picked up her hand and then returned his other hand to her cheek, releasing her other hand, which she set gently on her knee. She smirked at his words. "What, covered in spots that make me look like I'm inflicted? I thought you wanted to hide the affliction?" She smirked a little wider and then he mentioned that her cheek were warm. This she knew. They were actually burning beneath his touch, it being rather foreign. But she did not say anything more.

She took her wine bottle back and smirked at his words, as he finally admitted to being drunk. She could tell. Not only was his Whiskey pretty much gone, so was her wine. But the effects were finally beginning to settle in. It was a good thing they had quit on dancing earlier. They would have had a nasty fall if they had tried now. She grinned, saying, "That happens, people getting odd in my company. I do have that effect." She grinned. "And yes, we're both fairly sloshed, I'd say. I wonder why that is," she sipped her wine and finished it off. She held it upside down and glared at it. "Traitor," she hissed at it, setting it down.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top